Recommend me a job

>Be me
>Worthless lib arts degree
>Unemployed
>Legit disabled from crippling anxiety & panic attacks, especially around coworkers
>Found a program to retrain ppl with disabilities & get them back to work

I need to get retrained in a field that makes decent money but I don't get hassled by idiot coworkers. Help recommend me a job so I can afford to repopulate the USA with beautiful non-degenerate white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZsPJHij0so?list=PLOzaghBOlEseXJH1VaE8xewm3lyPwNlXJ
reddit.com/r/celebrity/comments/35w8i8/milana_vayntrub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is the semen slut?

You could be a technician of some sort. Those guys don't really interact with people much just a quick hello, where is it, I'll take it from here.

>Recommend me a job

Open your mouth sweetheart and start sucking. Only thing you're good fr anyways.

I wish I knew. Some folks guessed it was the qt AT&T spokeswoman but she said on Reddit that it wasn't her.

Arab hunter

youtu.be/AZsPJHij0so?list=PLOzaghBOlEseXJH1VaE8xewm3lyPwNlXJ

You could always be cannon fodder.

Nice fake post government

The military already turned me down because I see a psychiatrist

Is this the Islamic State?

>worthless degree
>crippling anxiety and panic attacks
>redditor
>complains about being bullied at work

yeah, it checks out. Kill yourself.

>autism

are u womin?

Kill ypourself, become a corpse. Steady, stable, reliable job. Nobody can fire you ever.

reverse image search you retarded fucks

google says it's the uzbekhi cumslut from att

>Legit disabled from crippling anxiety & panic attacks
*d i s a b l e d*
from panic attacks.

Shit, dude, your lot would be following orders after 2 hours in the Marine Corps.

Join the fuck up and do something for your fucking country and forget about your imaginary "disability".

It's not.

I can see why nobody has a need for you
kys

What is google image search? It's literally the first result

Go create liberal art

you dumb nigger
srsly kys

These days if you're still young enough this is actually a very wise choice.

So many fucking doors open for veterans even if the US sucks at making sure you get your benefits.

>crippling anxiety & panic attacks

How about you start with stop being such a fucking queer?

More suggestions lads I'm in the exact same situation as OP.

at the end of the day youre just going to have to face your fears and get a shitty job or two

benzos should be able to make it so at least you can function around others without turning into a human pillar of fear

are you equally shit at providing the names of cumsluts?

if so, kys

You could be a driver for a food place, or a courier, if you have a car. You'll have to interact with idiots but you'll be able to spend the majority of your time alone in your car. Do that for a year or so to scrape together enough money to attend a coding bootcamp, do that for a couple weeks, and then you can get an IT job.

Have you considered accounting?
>Almost all interactions with your peers are super formal, which means less interaction
>Decent pay, though it requires a degree to progress
>Really good job market
>Available basically anywhere

>Help recommend me a job so I can afford to repopulate the USA with beautiful non-degenerate white children.
With you social problems you are unable to produce non-degenerate chldren.

>job that is literally replaced in 5 years by robots

reddit.com/r/celebrity/comments/35w8i8/milana_vayntrub/

Look at this retarded Swiss faggot. The top comment is from milana_vayntrub verifying that it is not her. Maybe I should have your job since you're the most useless between us

Any non high level accounting shit is going to be automated asap if it hasn't been already.

50years ago OP would've been a great book keeper but that job doesn't exist anymore

Like I said earlier the military requested my medical records & declined to enlist me when they saw a history of depression and anxiety

>do you really think somebody would go on the internets and jus lie?

Become developer or web designer. Then work from home.
OR

Stop being a little worthless shit and embrace life. But you probably won't since being you.

Thanks for a real suggestion. I'll ask about this when I go to the center.