You're at the park with your dog and this guy comes over and punches her in the face. What do?

You're at the park with your dog and this guy comes over and punches her in the face. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=7SE7YAhnoxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dog
>her
kys. Dogs - M;Cats - F

He actually kicked it in the ribs, which is where you kick a gog to get their attention.
But seriously how much of an asshole do you need to be for a lab to bite you?

I kick him in then shin very hard and run away with my doggo

Some dogs get aggressive around their food. Usually you get them used to it as a pup.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Who was in the wrong here?

1:14

Labradors are the best

Especially abused/neglected dogs that are adopted. Most of my dogs were cool with it but one of them wouldn't let me touch her dish even if it was empty. She wouldn't bite me or anything, but she'd pick it up and run to the other side of the yard and try to hide it.

I am the Dog Wheeeeesperer.

>LE DOGGO XDDD

truly the reddit animal

>dog growls at you
>fuck with it anyway

he deserves the bite

Shut it ya poof

his job is to train it not walk away and say its fucked

Not a single person said that word.
Fuck off, reddit.

My baby knows to get behind me if someone untrustworthy approaches. She'd be behind my legs and up on my shoulder before he could do anything to her.

Let the dog handle this.

That dog is making America great again

well ive almost got into a fight with an entire town over them wanting me to let my dog out of the car so this guy would probably get into a knock down drag out fight and hopfully i dont have a weapon in hands reach

It gets trained or put down. Also, he didn't complain.

awe

Tell the ATF to leave me and my dog alone,

>female dog
i hate furries so much

woah.........now this is a guy u gotta watch out for......

>white woman(dog) attacks spic
>in the end he domesticates her and she becomes his property

YOU
LITERALLY
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

>Fucking punches the doggo

DELET THIS

The owner is an asshole for doing such a shitty job raisin his dog that it bites people.

What a fucking idiot. He was literally teasing the dog to attack.

>approaches it while eating
>punches it in the chest

I'd bite you aswell you cunt.

>then, kneels over it
>dog starts growling
>goes to put his hand on its face

It's an entertainment show. He's a fucking idiot. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a dog.

t.pussy

Cesar es un maquina

>Have child around
>Goes to pet the doggo
>Doggo crushes their face in her mouth
Nice avoiding the point, my man

lmao

fucking backseat whisperer. get the fuck outta here

He's done more for dogs and dog-owners than anyone ever. You're just a retard.

>Criticizing someone for approaching a dog while eating, like it's expected that the dog will just bite you

holy fucking shit, please never own a dog / animal in your life, please. It's niggers like you that make it so people like me can't own certain breeds.

Well you just made up that shit about the dog representing white women, so apparently you can make this shit up.

Everyone knows you don't raise a child and a pet dog at the same time. If they want a pet you get them a fucking goldfish or something.

>t. mexicano

>He's done more for dogs and dog-owners than anyone ever

True story, some kid was playing with a ball outside my house, the ball went over the fence where my dog was (german shepard). The kids dad tried to go get it, and my dog ended up locking on the guys arm like OPs webm. Guy sued in small claims court. He was trespassing, we had 2 beware of dog signs, and dog had never bitten anyone before. Ended up settling for a bit of profit. Dumb fuck.

>approaching
he punched the dog, he is not a family member

Child where? All I saw is a man provoking an eating dog.

>Criticizing someone for approaching a dog while eating,

He punched it in the chest you fucking moron.

If I remember correctly the owners want a baby and the dog is obviously a danger to it. Hence the reason why he's there. Also he fought it after it growled. I'm sorry you have such an awful memory you can't remember the first 30 seconds.

Mr Dog, im TRAINER

you have no idea how a dog thinks. please, never own a dog.

Laugh as my dog tears a new hole in his boipussi

t. Pit bull owner

What would he have done if the dog bit his balls?

Also, why do dogs only ever go for the arm?

I do. And I would never allow it to set the precedent that it can threaten me to get what it wants. You should change your name to King Kuck, tbqh.

>he thinks he can read a dog's mind

I've had 6 dogs. All beautiful friendly dogs. I could take them anywhere, never had to use a lead or collar with any of them. They never bit/ growled at anyone.

I'm not saying that Lab didn't deserve a slap for biting, but it's his fault. That dog was scared senpai. He was a stranger approaching HIS house, trying to fuck with it.

If I came around to your house and took away your dinner, would you be angry?

That's bullshit. Getting a puppy and raising it alongside a newborn is a good way to raise and train a protective and loyal animal.

It's part of the training process. He has to show that dog that it can't behave like that.

Yes, it was his fault that he got bit, that's the point. The point was to provoke the dog and then teach it an appropriate response.

You could tell by its fucking body language you retard.

He is half right. Dogs can get jelly and resentful towards the kid if the baby hoards all the attention. You also have to teach your kid that the dog is no toy but a living being, so tail grabbing and ear pulling is a no-no.

what did you think the dog whisperer was trying to do?

My dog would never bite you for taking his food. Because we trained him.

I didn't realise he was actually trying to start a fight. Pretty fucking strupid if you ask me.

Neither would mine. If would probably wag its tail thinking im playing

So what's your point?

eye fucking it?

>. That dog was scared

That dog was anything but scared.

I didn't make one. What's your point?

>there are people ITT that think they shouldn't be the dominant one in the relationship with their doggo

baka

pupper succ

It was nervous. It stared at him for 10 seconds before eating, then he fucking jumps on its back almost. He was acting a retard around an obviously paranoid dog.

You insinuated it's ok for a dog to attack a person for getting near it while it's eating. Here .

>that music

America why?

>then he fucking jumps on its back almost

Now try again without overstating reality, y'know, like an adult.

>he doesn't buy a dog just so it can fuck his gf while he jerks in a corner and posts memes on Sup Forums

Cesar's entire method is based on dominance theory.
As in, do what I say or I'll punish you. It works, these are awful awful dogs who need major behavior correction and that's the best way to go about it.

And really, keeping that dog around babies? Even if he does train it that family has to get rid of the dog. It's way too dangerous to be around kids.

cesar even admitted he should have handled it differently. but nevertheless he still rehabilitated the dog. i dont understand why autists get so triggered by this event. the way cesar does things obviously works, hes done it time and time again on neurotic dogs with serious behavioural issues

Because now it's all about positive training. Always focus on the positive, never punish, you should be friends with the dog, not try to dominate him, it's all about be equal and nice and blablabla
This fucking generation man I swear.

veterinary behaviorists have done studies that show dominance theory leads to increased aggression over time. so shut up.

It's just trickery without long term use. The Gordon Ramsey of dogs.

This. Look ad dogs when they are for themselves. No aggression, no violence, no dominance. Just love and cuddling.

I'm no doggo expert, but that dog is mentally ill

>A gog

Oh yeah I'm sure they've done studies. Everything we did in the past was completely wrong regarding everything. Fucking hell.

I really hoped no one would notice that. No bully pls.

I like how he pours water to rinse the blood from his hand. Manlet thinks hes so tough, jek

>Veterinary
That's like listening to your heart surgeon about how you should raise your kid.

that was his Technoviking impression

@1:23 Dr. Dogel, I'm ANIMAL ABUSE

Apparently they became best buds with that dog eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

Wow I read that report.

They said you shouldn't even shake a finger at your dog, you could be making it more aggressive.

>Even non-physical punishment, such as a
harsh verbal reprimand or shaking a finger
at a dog, can elicit defensive aggression if the
dog feels threatened by it.

Are you OK grandpa

I'm not a peasant so I don't need a dog as a pet.

>family invites Dr. Gog to help
>he takes the dog
well played

I can't wait until they extend that to horses and people start getting killed because the horse realizes the human has no authority on him.

is this really the only time he has hit a dog on camera?

What the fuck he took the dog?

To be honest, the right decision.

Yeah he adopted it, lel

>don't shake that finger at Godzilla

Yes but those studies are bias.
They work off the assumption that the whole alpha/beta of wolf pack mentality doesn't exist in the wild.
That alpha/beta of wolf pack only appears with wolves in captivity.
Ceasar works off alpha/beta.
Why?
Because dogs are in captivity and not wild animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SE7YAhnoxI

THEY T'K R DUUURGS

>bias

that's not what that means. you mean to suggest that there's a flaw in the experiment's theoretical groundwork. but there isn't: alpha/beta is nonsense from top to bottom.

Did you not listen? The family didn't want the dog. Most normal people do not want to keep an aggressive dog especially after it bites someone. He explains that.

>study tried to address domestic dogs by looking at wild wolves
>study didn't look at wolves in captivity who act differently than wild wolves
>they went into the study knowing this
Finish High School, Please.

I don't speak spanish.

>especially after it bites someone
i wonder how that happened

>It was nervous.
It was completely fine. It just thinks of itself like King Shit of Fuck Mountain.