Brit/pol/ - Highest Peak Edition

>ANGELA EAGLE DROPS OUT OF LABOUR LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>3 KILLED IN SUSPECTED MURDER SUICIDE - PREPARE FOR ANTI GUN SHILLING
rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M&feature=youtu.be

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzDHBeiL3UHrZVFRWXlWN2E0cUE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yjqQp1R29ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wD3kzM3BFaU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/claws-out-in-whitehall-as-larry-the-cat-takes-on-palmerston-his/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

List reasons why America is shit please lads. I'll start:

Flame throwing mains sockets, imperial system, guns, heat, sugar, patriotism, hollywood, strip malls, terrible public transport, tips, disposable culture, the love for the miltary, superiority complex, false happiness and factory pressed appearance of everyone, salespeople, american customer service, bad quality cars, racism, drugs, education sucks, wrong words for everything, religious folk particularly bible thumpers, justin beiber, country music, private healthcare system, poorly maintained roads, post boxes too far away from your house, USPS sucks, find everything offensive, rampant consumerism, advertising, really bad television shows, someone filling your car up for you at the petrol station, twinkies, no one knows how to use a toilet, cell phones are weird, dollars, beauty pageants, everything is microwaved, traffic, prisons, crocodiles and alligators, everyone appears to have a therapist, IRS, corruption, exploitation, lawyers and associated litigation culture, elections and politics, debt, sickness policy for workers, working hours, credit cards for everything, school shootings.

Anything else?

First for Dan

>No no no no no, this will not do at all

>We're going to have to build some more Council Estates here to house Jamal and Muhammed

>You're not racist are you user?

We can’t do what we like with this country. We inherited it from our parents and grandparents and we have a duty to hand it on to our children and grandchildren, preferably improved and certainly undamaged.

It is one of the heaviest responsibilities we will ever have. We cannot just give it away to complete strangers on an impulse because it makes us feel good about ourselves.

Every one of the posturing notables simpering ‘refugees welcome’ should be asked if he or she will take a refugee family into his or her home for an indefinite period, and pay for their food, medical treatment and education.

If so, they mean it. If not, they are merely demanding that others pay and make room so that they can experience a self-righteous glow. No doubt the same people are also sentimental enthusiasts for the ‘living wage’, and ‘social housing’, when in fact open borders are steadily pushing wages down and housing costs up.

>imperial system
is this treasonous talk I'm seeing?

>tfw live in Scotland
>tfw one of our biggest drives for tourism is our untouched countryside
>tfw cucks told me the same thing
I nearly killed some cunts I swear

I have nightmares about this happening t b h.

>Meanwhile at the planning permission office

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8

Can't wait to live in the countryside when I have a family. Lived in the city all my life and would love a change.

who will rid me of this troublesome priest?

Undress if it's too HOT

3 killed In England by shooter

Has Sam Hyde struck again?

Will this slag be in power for much longer, lads?

Imagine being Angela Eagle

Germans are hopeful AFD can oust her, not too sure though lad.

When are we getting our own terrorist attack lads? Feel left out

Right, then. Here's my Karen folder. Anybody can add or download files without needing an account.

And remember: If you're British and you don't have at least 200 Karen images then the queen will kick down your door and throw you into the English Channel.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzDHBeiL3UHrZVFRWXlWN2E0cUE

>Was at my Granddad's and missed the reactions to Eagle getting her tiny flightless wings clipped

At least this weather will be more suitable tomorrow.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html
Meanwhile, in France, a muslim objecting to the clothing of a mother and her three little daughters STABBED them.

I think we were all grounded by our parents at some point.
Though I suppose being grounded by the country is a different matter

Post it lad!

>this message was brought to you by the Green Party

With Erdogan going full dictator, I highly doubt it.

>tfw I can now post karen from my phone

just outright ban it and watch them all flee

we've had several over the years

>all university deans and 21,000 educators sacked by erdogan

what does boko haram mean again lads?

>Patriotism
>Imperial System

Trashed, you cretin.

Have a car or good bus route into a city
Feeling isolated in the country is a bitch unless you make good pals with the villagers

France must learn to live with this
-t French PM

>mains sockets

I'm not an expert.

>imperial system
>guns
>patriotism
>love for the military
>superiority complex
>private healthcare

These are good things you treasonous cock sucker.

Everything else is right though.

What are the polls like for the labour leadership?

Turkey is going full Islamic state. Very sad.

If the British media isn't right-wing as fuck, how come we have so many racists on the streets telling the Indians to go home because we voted for Brexit???

>superiority complex
this is not a good thing

they just think they have the right to do it because we had one back when we literally ran the world

Commie Corbyn will BTFO the Blairites

Comrade Corbyn with a comfortable lead.

You seen that video of Jayda Fransen in the halal butchers? I don't support Britain First because they are kike shills but it's funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjqQp1R29ZY

>we've had several over the years

We've not had a "big" terrorist attack since 2005.

Our attacks are minor compared to the ones in Europe. HUNDREDS of people have died in France over the last few months because of Islamic terrorism.

Commy Corbyn is Comfy Corbyn

>Imperial System
Get fucked, inchers

corbyn increasing his supporter base.

Fucking weeaboos get out

youtube.com/watch?v=wD3kzM3BFaU

Full vid here.

>Teachers, Judges and Deans getting arrested in Turkey

So how were they involved in the MILITARY coup?

isn't it a 2 digit point lead?

Fucking kek

Eurocrats

>watch news
>BBC shilling anti-Brexit bullshit hard still (muh EU moneys!)
>sob story asking bix noods for comment
>gypsies being treated like humans despite behaving like animals
>cuck banning knives standing in front of knife bank thinking he's achieved something
>government tried to fine lorry driver for five illegal immigrants stowed away despite letting in 330,000 people in last year and not deporting illegals that are here
>never again

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

:3

Dunno how people don't see he's a dictator 2bh

The only reasons why America isn't great:

(1) Too many damn laywers.
(2) Too many damn niggers.

The rest would sort itself out if both of those would just dry up and blow away.

>mains sockets

Our sockets are actually the envy of infrastructure around the world. There was actually talk in the EU to standardise them to our model but it'll take them a long time and cost a lot. Ours are very safe for a number of design reasons, because we bothered to do it right the first time.

FUCK THIS HEAT

>imperial system
>not the best

Get a load of this traitor.

It was a false flag by Erdogan to allow him to purge the government, legal system, and education system of everyone who has a voice against Islamism

Journalists are saying the increase in terrorist attacks in France are due to the French foreign policy (bombing the shit out of fools)

There may be some truth to that but it is also undeniable that immigration in France is fucking toxic, whereas the UK is still relatively uncucked, and hopefully will continue to be post Brexit

>Pissing off butchers.

more importantly, what are his western allies and NATO going to do about this.

Hope you get rounded up by Erdogan and shot.

Shame that you won't as fucking effeminate men seems to be an extremely Muslim thing to do.

are we classing Spics as niggers now?

It's almost 19:00, how is it getting hotter?

Ottoman tradition m8

You faggots should kill yourselves. You'll never be like America is, the best nation in the entire fucking earth. Pic related.

They are of Islamic now and they've got to go back.

They supported a less roachy Turkey probably

Forever m8.

Or until the United Anglo Liberation Of Europe makes it to the gates of Berlin.

So... 2030ish.

>Journalists are saying the increase in terrorist attacks in France are due to the French foreign policy (bombing the shit out of fools)

But Britain is literally the best country in Europe at doing this.

Wonder why no one attacks us?

None of you have shit. You are all sheep to the right-wing racist media in the UK and should be ashamed

>When opening the window does nothing

I'm out now lads.

Good night

New york on the bottom, London on the top.

Sounds like someone got touched and bullied by muslims as a child.
Don't worry though it can happen again, you just have to beg for it ;)

Nope Frauke is going to seduce the krauts with her boyish haircut and pristine MILF body

>Too many damn laywers.
Is it a crime to know the law?

I'd fuck a chink any day.

it does worse than nothing m8, it lets the spiders in

Shocking that the rape baby of the Portuguese admires a country that is only 60% white

Night Flip

Not same guy, but just go to a booru or pixiv if you want more Karen.

Looks like it's about to rain heavily in Devon.

No we're not mate - Keep up with foreign policy

Remember the Syrian debate back in 2013? Since the No vote won back then we have been very anti-involvement

Meanwhile Hollande is balls to the wall bombing

Technically it's not actually hotter right now, however, we're in for a cloudy night, which will trap the heat that has been searing the country for the day. So we're in for a horrid night.

Luckily we have storms coming, we always do in this country after heat, it's weird but quite nice. It refreshes the air and you get that nice dirt smell? Hard to describe? Smells like Earth it's nice.

>when britbongs visit the US

Petrichor.

We voted not to bomb Assad. We've been constantly bombing ISIS.

We've been in a constant state of bombing some middle eastern shithole since 2001

Based Larrys gives a black cat a good kicking
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/claws-out-in-whitehall-as-larry-the-cat-takes-on-palmerston-his/

>The 'self styled' Islamic state

What the fuck is this?
How exactly are they 'self styled?
If I spent all my time reading Harry Potter books, praying at parts of London where the movie was filmed, refusing to eat certain foods because it makes me a muggle, and went on to commit a fucking violent attack whilst shouting the name of JK Rowling I am certain people would say I was at least influenced by Harry Potter.

France has been at the forefront of interventions against ISIS with America. We've been offering very limited support this time, mainly airstrikes and cruise missiles from the Navy. Cameron tried to go full Blair but he failed. The country (and the Commons) was in no mood after Iraq.

>'self styled' Islamic state

Are they artists now?

Not enough bombing imo.

karenposting is best posting

Yeah that's it, do you like it?

>self styled

whens the rain coming lads i'm getting worried

>tfw probably still be in the military then.

its the humidity killing them lad, its a comfy 23 or so up here with like 10% Humidity and its slightly annoying because of it

>Americans have AC
>Never seen a house or shop with AC in Britain

not gonna lie that's a lot of karens

By the way lads I won't be making next thread, going out to play some Pokemon GO and get some air

Someone else will have to make it

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

Please can we kick Muslims out already

pls pls pls

A light summers day in Australia (Comparable season date in Southern Hemisphere)

>A TRUE BRITISH LION

>Hmm it's 26 degrees in my room this is too hot! What should I do to solve this!

>I know I will open my window to the 32 degree outside and let all that warm air in, Yeah! that will cool my room down.