Fucking lol

Fucking lol.

What will you do if he loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=8lGH_DvtBEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh and get on with the rest of my life.

I wonder how shit like this will affect democratic turnout.

Continue not paying taxes and actively work against anything democrats try to do. If guns are banned I will hide as many as I can and sell them, if immigration increases I will speak against it and encourage in private violence against them. Anything and everything I can do to weaken a Democrat run government will be done.

I won't care because I'm still under le weed man and even a trump victory does nothing for me

primarymodel.com/

A tripcode and quoting Nate Silver as a "source"
>Op confirmed a faggot.

fpbp

get back to your containment board, faggot

This. I was already a part of the Obama meme train, and he was fucking useless and nothing like he portrayed himself in campaigns. It's not like Trump would be much different. If he wins it'll be the same boring shit after 1 year as president.

B-but muh debates!!!! Trump will totally destroy her!!! Ignore that Trump makes a fool out of himself almost everyday but he will nail the debates, I tells ya!!!!! HILLARY FOR PRISON

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pray4Trump

Be a #dildoforHildo that's how it works. Democracy its a bitch but I'm not a pussy fag that cry's about it.

give up, go full blown NEET and pursue selfish endeavors wasting life on the internet 24/7

Just wish they would sing the up tempo male version of the star spangled banner. There messing it up.

I'm going to enjoy the crying of Sup Forumsacks.

Hillary might be a liar and a fraud, but she's also an irrational bitch.
So don't lose hope that she won't nuke the middle east.

Silver's giving multiple forecasts (polls and polls-plus) this year, one which gives Trump a 36.5% chance and one a 37.5% chance right now.

OP clearly got his numbers elsewhere.

Organize as many like minded people as you can and start working against the democrats form cells and ready yourselves for action. Giving up and retreating is for losers.

Oh look, it's this faggot again. And just so you know, Nate Silver has never been right about anything he posted about the Don.

brexit was 10/1 about 5 hours before it was confirmed.

This. Fuck it, if the US wants to descend into Cuckistan and Dems are lining up to give me neetbux I'll just get comfy and watch shit go down.

>Switching to probabilities because poll numbers are too close to fit the narrative anymore

Top kek

Nothing. It was fun but I personally have hillary at 80% chance of winning.

I think it's really great for the country that an outsider was able to announce a campaign out of nowhere and make it this far. That doesn't happen anymore and even if he loses this election year will be remembered for just that.

Form conservative blogs, spread and create conservative propaganda, anything you can think of to combat the insanity of the left. Never stop fighting.

R E M I N D E R

I dont know who takes Silver seriously
>Trump will never break 30%
>Trump will never win Florida
>Trump will never be nominee
>Trump will never X
Hes been wrong about literally everything

Or we could start Shirneeta.

Well, lets assume that internet polls have any relevance then.

Nothing. I bet 500$ on dems winning it.

Ha leaf money with no gold behind it no f'n way.

I hope these racist fucking assholes realize their world will never come to be and they finally kill themselves. I hate you people

I feel like Hillary would lead to a direct clash with Putin and a possibly military mutiny or even a coup. Hillary is very happening positive. I also want to see how white people react when white shaming goes into overdrive.

hate the racists that tolerate your existence to usher in a bunch of hardcore bigots. kek liberals.

was being a bit tongue in cheek with the declaration of lifelong NEETing

...still though, You're dumb if you think we'll overthrow the Soros-Clinton faction and somehow have a new 1776. this isn't a battle against democrats, everything is collapsing toward world war and with it the consolidation of the technocratic SJW-NWO.

They allow Muslims to invade to balkanize the West while browbeating the native population with SJW media brainwashing for decades so that the entire generation is domesticated self-hating retards who roll over at the slightest accusation of racism.

Basic living income and mass global dystopian crony-Corporate oligarchical Communism to solve "climate change" is the way of the future. The population will be culled and everything completely micromanaged by GOOGLE.

some AR15s and right wing memes won't stop this
genuinely perfect storm for Jesus to return

Reminder that if all Trumpets moved to Canada they could easily takeover the entire country.
Just be sure to purge the local population.

That's like 48 American cents, right?

>Backpedaling so you don't look like a dumbass when Hillary wins

>Getting over something quick and moving on

>Backpedaling

wew

>tfw we still don't have the weed
>tfw I still can't walk down the street puffing away

This. He's the Michael Pachter of politics.

i'd be disappointed. not only because i believe trump would be very good for america, but because it would be very boring as a hillary presidency (like obama). with a trump presidency there's bound to be tons of entertainment

Fortify my yard for the upcoming civil war/mexican invasion/gun grabbing patrols/WW3 draft/general nogs.

Boring I don't believe. I bet her kill count of the wrong people will be legendary.

curiosity

>facebook users vote

I love this meme!

French citizens should worry.

This is the year of the comeback bros

>Lancaster City F.C.
>Cleveland Cavaliers
>Portugal after losing Ronaldo
>Trump

It's going to happen.

Time to bet all my mponey on trump

>boring
Leaf she'll turn America into Little Mexico and probably assassinate several political opponents, it'll be the opposite of boring in the worst possible way

You still could if you weren't a pussy

Honestly I don`t care. I`m just in for the show.

Its not about overthrowing them its about sowing as much chaos and causing as much damage as possible. Shit with two trucks and a pair of brick I could black out the entire county I live in and cause millions of dollars of damage with out harming a single person. Resistance is all that's left if democrats continue to push their agenda. Undermining them in anyway possible and costing them money until the economy crumbles and unrest boils into mass violence,

Move on to the next meme machine. I'm only here for the memery, fampai.

That's what happens if you put your faith in numbers crunching autists.

It's about having a white nigger in the White house. It works great for everybody.

>tfw all the old conservatives are dying off and being replaced by young liberals
If Hillary wins then the GOP is literally dead. I work in a hospital and fox news seems to be the most popular channel.

brexit had like a 10% chance of winning on the night. These polls and predictions are so shit.

>Britain has a 95% chance to remain in the EU

>muh percentages

They mean fuck all.

Even the world leading statistician says never trust poles.

Remains it was raining. kek

Realistically it will happen anyways.

Hillary's got the thing rigged anyways.

Call 911 seven times a day to waste millions in taxpayer money

Please. If that happens the only people on Sup Forums will be people gloating to thin air

Liberal organization conducting poll.

WAIT TILL JILL STEIN SIPHONS OFF VOTES - VOTE GREEN IN 2016!

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

youtube.com/watch?v=8lGH_DvtBEM

That's only because everyone assumed that the Bremain forces had enough power and influence to rig the vote. I know I did.

90% of media, government, and big business were on the side of Bremain. When you have a huge power imbalance like that, it's almost inevitable that it'll be rigged.

My own numbers have Trump around 10%, but they still use very old polls, and don't (yet) take into account weird states where Trump is tied (Connecticut).

The problem is state polls are rare. National numbers don't matter very much, and they're frequently unbalanced, like Reuters trying to pass off a poll that's 50% Democrat and 11% Independent, when 40% of 2012 voters were Democrats and 30% were Independents.

>Not over reacting if the candidate that you dislike wins

Hmm, I guess it is hard for liberals to be adults

>we're going to get rid of student debt with quantitative easing

Jill Stein is legit retarded.

What could go wrong they fit the narrative.

>i'm poor so everyone else must be poor too
I thought you neets were making mad cash from investing?
Yes I made a real bet with real leafbucks.

Eh! Common guy, I'm a Canadian and I support Trump, Canadian Right wing are cool as shit, just kill our idiot SJWS

Hope the republicans get their shit together to beat her in 2020 I guess. I think Kasich is gonna give it another go and that's why he isn't backing Trump because he wants independent voters and moderates and he figures Trump will lose in Nov or win and be a shit president

Default Neet leaf lay offs :P

>just one month ago hillary's chances were 99% and now they are 76%
>this is funny to me, as a hillary supporter

So were dose one pick up the paycheck for shilling?

Continue living?

I hope The Donald wins, but if he doesn't, so what?

The Happening will come even sooner, in that case.

It will be us getting happened.

Women will just climb the cock ladder out like always.

Every time a nigger shoots a cop or a kebab blows something up, that percentage will lower. Even if Trump can't win this election, things will fragment so deeply in Hillary's first term that a far-right Republican will inevitably be elected in 2020.

Obongo might not be the best president, but at least he has a modicum of decency and patriotism in it. Shills is out for nothing but her own gain and when shit hits the fan while she's president maybe we'll start to get somewhere.

Not be surprised

Use the time Hillary is elected to tell as many people as I can the truth about her, point out every horrible decision she makes while in office and the consequences of those decisions. If the president is shit but they get elected anyways, the best I can do is convince as many people as possible not to vote them in twice.

>blackberry
Absolutely disgusting

This. Hopefully the Republicans will find a better candidate in 2020

someone will kill her

Sheriff Clark. :D
INB4 get buttblasted by /pol

>no true scotsman fallacy
:^)

I'll finally become one of those assholes that buys ALL off the .22 I see.

laugh at you libtards when you realize that she will ensure you country crumbles further.
She is literally reverse midas everything she touches turns to shit.

Oddsmakers have been shit this year.
That said, .

Don't fret she lost it in Saudi Arabia.

Remember when Brexit odds were like 90% chance of Remain?

Woah woah woah...

I thought Hillary was like 100% for the last 9 months...

I was #WithHer but now I'm a little worried...

Maybe I should reconsider since she's trending downward so hard?

Guys help I'm really concerned.

this

it's was fucking hilarious, can't wait till Trump wins.

It's just like sports trash talking. If you can't get over it, you should kill yourself. Stupid fucking libs.

Yeah but you guys had super Anglo that had been Angloing for 20 years.

>replying to a shill
get the fuck out