DANCE OFF BRO ME AND YOU

DANCE OFF BRO ME AND YOU

This scene is totes hilarious #slay

>being such an autistic fag that you want a COMIC BOOK movie with a talking raccoon to be serious

>wanting a movie with a talking raccoon in the first place

>MEME OFF BRO, YOU AND ME!

>#slay

What do normies mean when they say "slay." Like when they say "Yas gurl, SLAY!" I can't figure out what they fucking mean.

HAHAHAHA OH MAN AND THE BAD GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRAIGHT SERIOUS CHARACTER STOPS AND STARES FOR NO REASON HAHAHAHA SO GREAT MAN SO FUNNY XDDD

>comedy action movie involves comedy in its end sequence

How unexpected. Can you believe that a movie might adopt a consistent tone and stick with it to the end? How about that.

MEME OFF BEHBEH GROOT, ME AND YOU BRO xDDD

REMINDER OP WASN'T HERE FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTING

I don't know what it means but I'm also not retarded amd can deduce it means something along the lines of "kill it" like when someone is doing something well and people tell them "you're killing it" as in "you're doing a good job"
So "slay" probably means "do a good job"

I am groot (in baby voice)

>wasted Lee Pace
>wasted Mad Mikkelsen
>wasted Robert Redford
>wasted Sam Rockwell
>wasted Daniel Bruhl
>wasted James Spader
>wasted Hugo Weaving
This has to be a record

There's definitely more to that list

>wanting a movie

used to say this whenever we went fishin' and caught a shit ton of trout. (ex. how'd it go? we were slayin' em) now it's been appropriated by feminists.

>comedy action movie
>highest count of on-screen deaths in film history

>wasted all these literally whos

Aside from Robert Redford, those are a bunch of who fucking cares people.

>feminists
The gays have been using that expression for decades, senpai.

I'll partially agree with you, but Robert Redford? That's who you're going with on that list? wow

>Ben Kingsley
>Guy Pearce
>Edward Norton
>Tim Roth
>William Hurt
>Anthony Hopkins
>Josh Brolin
>Del Toro
>Cate Blanchett

All better actors than anyone in the Avenger's roster tbqh. I guess that's why they cashed a check and fucked off instead of ruining their careers staying in the franchise though

In all fairness, Daniel Bruhl did play the best villain, and the only decent one they have.

>wanting

I sincerely doubt that's true. It's still a comedy action either way, though.

>Death can't be funny

You can just search GotG kill count, it's 83,000.

It can be, but it wasn't, and it wasn't anything else either. The last 30 minutes, like every Marvel movie, was terrible.

>Mads Mikkelson
>Hugo Weaving
>James Spader
>literally whos
Neck yourself

Lemme guess you also find fart jokes funny

>the absolute state of capeshit drones

Whether you find it funny has no bearing on it being a comedy., that only affects whether you think it's a GOOD comedy.

The entire Earth is destroyed in The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

I always thought the 'reddit movie' was a meme but I've never seen it so perfectly summed up in a gif

You think we lie here?

I'm not understanding why this scene triggers people so much. Can someone help a brother out?

Because it's a very forced, cringey type of humor. Subverting the norm is no longer a subversion, it is the new norm.

THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES
THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES

>Chris Pratt will never thrust his hips into your face

why even live

has to do with drag queen shit.

Ronin: major powerful badass

fight vs Ronin: awesome action sequence? nope. joke scene

Unfortunately, Marvel can't do fight scenes. You'll need to see DC for those.

wow boy oh wow that cute little marketable guy made me rofl in real life I always ex dee when I see him dancing in the credits of the original movie I can't wait to see what smarmy writing awaits me in this next little nugget of shit.

What do you think my Reddit broskaroonis, do you think they'll be able to cram in even more licensed music than the original and suicide squad combined? What licensed music tracks do you think are going to be guaranteed to be in this flickarinoo?

Daniel Bruhl could still be saved, he's still alive and could be in another movie.

Not that Marvel will ever re-use a villain...
I've been waiting years to see the red skull and abomination again ;_;

LE POP CULTURE REFERENCE LMAO
Seriously though, this really disappointed me, there was a lot of potential for some good jokes with the premise but the writing was so clumsy. I wanted to have fun and laugh and the visuals were good, but I kept cringing every few scenes.

Both have some great fight scenes. Sadly DC cannot write a decent story nor script. BB and TDK came close. Marvel only barely hits the mark about 1/3 of the time.

It used to be a purely indian thing to dance at the end of movies

What happened

>look up actor who played the villain of gotg, lee pace
>also played elf lord in the hobbit
>first role was playing a tranny stripper

>I want Jake Gyllenhaal for this role but our budget is li
Say no more
I'd fuck him as that tranny desu

>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

help me. I'm trapped

I need to fuck that clown

tbqh Daniel Bruhl played the shit out of the bones Marvel threw at him

""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""

I've seen all of the MCU movies I can't remember any of these guys being in any of the marvel films except Hugo Weaving.

Wtf when did Mads and Redford and Spader appear?

You guys fuckin' cry and moan about anything. Especially if a movie due to be released has any sort of fan base to it. You all have to be unique little faggot snowflakes don't ya.

Mads was the main villain of Dr. Strange
Redford was the mastermind villain of Winter Soldier
Spader played Ultron in Age of Ultron

Mads was the bad guy in Doctor Strange, you know, the guy who wanted to bring an Eldritch monster to earth for literally no reason

Redford was some drooling retard in Winter Soldier who decided to kill Fury in a convoluted, nonsensical way days before launching some flying devices that would allow him to kill anyone anywhere, including Fury

Spader was Ultron, no need to say anything else

What do normies mean when they put spookie skeletons in their social media posts?

Stay mad faggot

jesus, I've forgotten a lot of these movies