My ex broke my heart 3 years ago and then fucked my then-best friend for months behind my back

my ex broke my heart 3 years ago and then fucked my then-best friend for months behind my back.

so why do i still check her social media on occasion? and think of her? this shit truly never goes away 100%

Attached: 72871435_10215735730494859_4342469325056114688_n.jpg (896x862, 41K)

Attached: 6B7515D0-BF75-47D0-A9F4-68CC18E4D700.jpg (1000x949, 75K)

Because you're awesome.

thanks friend

It's codependency, fren. Fight it, don't forgive, you'll find someone that appreciates you, Sup Forumsro.

Believe me you will forget her completely. Just give it some time.

amidst the degeneracy of the board, there's true good souls. thank you all

I had similar but without the fucking of a friend, checking twice a week at least for two years. If it was sudden, she was a large chunk of your life, you had a lot planned etc you are gonna be like this until you find somebody else. Literally start a new relationship and you'll be so focussed on investing into the new one you will naturally just stop.

If you were able to stop looking for a good amount of time that'll also get you out of the habit, but I know that's easier said than done. Just try fill free time more, when you're bored is the time you end up doing it. Just think, one day you'll find somebody who isn't a nasty cünt like her and then you'll be happier than ever!

Not op, but thanks for posting this, never thought I'd read good advice on Sup Forums

Probably the first time I've been nice in about ten years of using this, I'm normally a cunt, but I know that feel and there is a genuine solution to it. Can proper run you down mentally when you do it and it's shit because there's nothing to stop you other than yourself lol

gay

similar thing happened to me. trust it goes away

Great advice.

It's quiet simple OP.
You miss the part of your life that you shared with your ex.
It's not even truly her that you are missing at this stage, it's the feeling that you had while with her.
You miss having that connection with somebody.
I know it's trite, but the simple fact of the matter is that this feeling of loss will go away once you find somebody to share that connection with again.
You're state of mind adjusted to having somebody to connect with.
You now miss that.
As soon as you find that connection again you'll no longer attach that feeling to your ex, and so will no longer think of her.

You've been over her for a while. Problem is that she was a big part of your life and when that stopped you never replaced her with something or someone else. Find a fat girl and fuck her regularly or something until she starts saying I love you.

This is truly spot on. Thank you.

Sup Forums is so pathetic now

ive found that the hate-anger-forgiveness pipeline is fine, regardless of where you leave off, what sticks with you forever is the decisions you make in the wake of the breakup. rephrased, the decisions and actions you take out of anger, fear, depression etc about how you continue to treat people, trust people, etc will be informed by that disaster that exists in the past.

which is to say youll likely be fine, just ask yourself, periodically but especially when making big moves, where in you the decision is coming from and is it in your best and truest intention

yea this is not my Sup Forums
Where are all the die fagot posts?

>this shit truly never goes away 100%
Don't confuse your general curiosity about her with some deep longing. I check on some old ex-gf's and even my ex-wife every once in a while. None of them I would ever consider contacting ever again.

You want Sup Forums the way it used to be 15 years ago? You're looking at it newfag. LURK MOAR

You're a dude, so you're hoping that you were the best fuck she ever had, and you're looking for some sort of proof of that. When you realize that you actually have a rather small penis, not a lot of movement when you mount a female, and ineffective, small testicles that don't produce any virile seed, you'll finally stop your pathetic peeks into her life.

It has gotten so bad that I don’t even see people say this anymore!! Newfags have taken over sorry

and become the beta sissy cuck he always knew he was?

Man this thread is full of faggots.

OP, I still remember all girls I ever dated and why they broke up. You don't forget.
You can however just fucking stop stalking her and get on with your life. There's so many whores posting lewds online you literally have zero reason to look at any of her social media posts.

Fucking forget bout her, gah. Srsly.