What did I just watch?

What did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoxHFoTiVZI&t=2700s
youtu.be/KF32DRg9opA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A visual poem.

Stalker (1979) Soviet science fiction art film directed by Andrei Tarkovsky.
It depicts an expedition led by a figure known as the "Stalker" (Aleksandr Kaidanovsky) to take his two clients, a melancholic writer (Anatoli Solonitsyn) seeking inspiration and a professor (Nikolai Grinko) seeking scientific discovery, to a mysterious restricted site known simply as the "Zone", where there is a room with the supposed ability to fulfill a person's innermost desires. The trio travels through unnerving areas filled with the debris of modern society while engaging in many arguments, facing the fact that the "Zone" itself appears sentient, while their path through it can be sensed but not seen. In the film, a stalker is a professional guide to the Zone, someone having the ability and desire to cross the border into the dangerous and forbidden place with a specific goal.

It was pretty starightforward

A boring flick with a bunch of shots of generic uninteresting countryside

A good movie

A boring shit movie which has a 20 mins shot of nothing but three people travelling on a rail cart.

pure kino
>
>

it was uninteresting shit, could have watched just the last 30 mins of it and wouldn't even miss a thing

a movie that literally gave its crew cancer

What?

>he doesn't know
jesus christ
does this board know anything about movies?

>he
Did you just assume my gender?

A bunch of people inhaling carcinogenic materials and dying from cancer a couple of decades later.

kino

Neat

>A bunch of people

including the director

An indi tier low budget film rely on slow takes and strange conversations still dont capture the essense of the original writen material. Nice try tho Tarkovsky who ever im kinda tired of your russian social comentary.

ITT: movies where the video game is superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoxHFoTiVZI&t=2700s

what about the album?

youtu.be/KF32DRg9opA

this thread is so bad I can't even laugh at it

you're living memes but you're not funny, you're caricatures of what a human should be

haHAA