I can understand keeping semi-auto guns legal for everybody...

I can understand keeping semi-auto guns legal for everybody. But do we really need to make fully automatic weapons available for public purchase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE
youtu.be/GJzXG7MYX1c?t=35m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, next question.

Second amendment says we do ;^)

Consider yourself lucky, i literally have to sell my soul to get a Boltaction Rifle.

Full auto is the most defensive option a gun can give you, so yes

>I understand keeping speech free. But do we really need to allow hate speech?

SHALL

Damn, OP. WTF. I hate guns now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka β€” and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions β€” loud like a bomb β€” gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

OP, do you honestly think that banning fully-automatic guns will slow down gun-related deaths? The shooter can just pull the trigger multiple times instead of once. That extra .1 second of time between rounds will not help the problem.

Your federal courts have said that the second amendment doesn't say that.

>Kuntzman
I bet he got picked on all the time in school.

Federal courts are wrong sometimes.

Yes you faggot.

>yfw you realize semi-auto rifles kill more people and more accurately than full auto

In US v. Miller the justification for upholding the ban on short barrel shotguns was that they were not military style and would not be useful to a militia. If US v. Miller were applied to the whole NFA they would have had to strike down the full auto ban.

It's pretty hard to get full auto legally, kill your self ASAP

Yes, why not? In combat situations people are more inclined to fire single shots rather than bursts, at least that's how it works with AKs

i personally think most people can't handle semi-autos to begin with until they are properly trained. access to full auto would just be stupid and would open the door to lots of accidents.

They hassle of getting a full automatic weapon is too much for the vast majority of Americans plus they're expensive.

Did fully automatic weapons even exist then?

yeah well cuz last time a bunch of Germans had Bolt actions they took over 3/4 of Europe guy. c'mon now ya aren't ta be trusted.

isnt fully auto already illegal in clapland?

I know right?
When will people learn?
We also need to b& trucks (use boats and horse caravans) and axes and knives and rocks.

do you really NEED to breathe?

>OF COURSE I DO SO I DONT DIE

why do you need to be alive?

>WHY DO YOU?

why does anyone?

imbecile.

This. Full auto is mainly used for suppressing fire so your squadmates can get into position. No one goes into a battle and switches to full auto with the intention of killing people, ask any soldier.

Obviously

BUMP...
Stock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE

Full autos are banned already. Any full auto purchased must have a receiver from before 1986, and since that's an extremely limited market, only insanely rich people can afford them.

They actually did. There were automatic versions of muskets that racked up many balls at once

The whole point of the 2nd isnt how powerful the weapon is, just that its on par with what the gov supplies soldiers

I can afford them, poli sci grad, 150K a year with a yacht

yeah.

Noice.

This
>falling for the full auto meme
Have fun dieing when you run out of ammo

then you are content with society and do not pose a threat

>1 post by this ID

As a former US Marine with a couple deployments and considerable time behind an M240 with a thermal scope, I see no reason why Americans should not be able to own automatic firearms. They should require a separate automatic weapons course but no registration of any kind.

If people want to own something crazy and high-end like rocket launchers and antiaircraft weapons then they should be registered with their state to be called up in defense of the nation and have a yearly exercise and accountability for the equipment...

Honestly I'm surprised no one brings up that banning full auto guns is unconstitutional as fuck. No one seems to mind it though.

Frog in a boiling pot. Chip away little at a time until nothing is left and no one cares.

Full automatics are worse for attacking people than semi-automatics. They waste ammunition and if you want to take out multiple people with a spray it's far better to use a lethal gas or explosive device since it's far more likely to insure their death and allows you to focus on other things after you've tossed the device, such as targeting individuals who flee from it once it's tossed or plugging those who immediately come after you once you've let go of it.

It's far easier to procure explosives in America than it is guns. You can get white phosphorous, nitroglycerin, thermite, TNT, fertilizer, rubidium, gunpowder, and fuse powder all without much review or notice due to all of that being extremely commonly in demand by ranchers and farmers.

They literally use WP for pest control.

You can also get biological hazards through pesticides. It's not hard to get some Agent Orange.
This is why it's obvious those mass-shooters are plants, because if someone actually wanted to cause damage they would either put together a killdozer or they'd use explosives.

There is no gun in America that is banned, you just need to pay far out the ass for ones the government doesn't want you to have.

The solution is to instead take gunsmithing classes, get the machinery, and make your own.

DO YOU SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT?

Nice gif. Have a (you).

>access to full auto would just be stupid and would open the door to lots of accidents
good

How about this:
2nd amendment applies to single shot arms.
1st amendment applies only to flavors of christianity.

full auto is not any better at killing than semi-auto

But it is significantly more fun.

besides,
a little practice with a bump stock and there you go
""full auto""

Full auto guns are exceptionally rare for civilians in the US. I don't think a death can be attributed to one in over a decade.

Next question.

I just looked up bump stock. Holy shit I can't believe they allow that but not full auto. Liberals btfo.

burst fire is useful i guess, full-auto is a fucking hazard

dude I'll suck your dick for an mg 42

You really think the founding fathers, one of whom was an engineer and avid inventor, didn't foresee technological innovation?

How about this:
1st amendment applies only to non-deathcult religions
2nd amendment applies only to non-nuclear weapons

>fully automatic weapons available for public purchase?
Full Auto is a Class 3 weapon, good luck in obtaining one.

Wow OP, that looks pretty terrifying.
I'll never understand why we allow these assault weapons to be sold in our society.

No.
If a normal dude wants one he has to find one that was made before '86
And get a tax stamp (like for silencers and SBRs) and you're good to go.

To have a full auto made after that year, there's a lot more red tape around it.
But theoretically, if you have enough money, you can find a way to get whatever you want really.

What's funny to me is that I need a background check for a .22lr bolt rifle.
But I can literally buy a fucking 3 pounder cannon online and have it delivered to my doorstep.
And ammo, and powder.

>But do we really need to make fully automatic weapons available for public purchase

But do we really need automatic transmissions available for public purchase?

But do we really need automatic teller machines available for public use?

But do we really need automatic watches available for public purchase?

Convenience doesn't come from what's necessary. But it comes pretty close.

I want a mini gun

What does it matter? An automatic won't do more damage than a semi anyway.

In fact arguably it can make less damage compared to a semi.

(((Kuntzman)))

Most likely a private school with other (((kids)))

It's prohibitively difficult and expensive to get one, which makes it incredibly unlikely for a legal one to be used in a crime

SHALL

Consider that an American is 4 times more likely to be killed if they own a firearm than if they do not.

Consider that the purpose of an automatic firearm is to increase hit probability at the expense of accuracy and ammunition consumption.

Consider that 61% of mass shootings in the US are perpetrated by whites.

Consider that the victims of mass shootings are predominantly white.

Seems to me that not only should Americans have access to automatic firearms, it should be mandatory.

Why? So people can look at you and say "There is that cocksucker with the cool gun."

>What's funny to me is that I need a background check for a .22lr bolt rifle.
But I can literally buy a fucking 3 pounder cannon online and have it delivered to my doorstep.
And ammo, and powder.
You can thank liberals who decide to make laws governing things they know nothing about for that one.

The fuck is with you people and "NEED"?

Since when has "NEED" ever had anything to do with it?

Fuck off

What is with this obsession you monkeys have with guns that are literally never used in crimes?

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

They just want all guns banned, that's the ultimate goal

I should also say that the fact they're going after guns that are used in so little crime shows that they don't care about saving lives, only disarming civilians

Because those guns can't hit anything for shit.

True but full auto is a LOT of fun

yes, the restrictions placed on full auto weapons in the 60s were unconstitutional

SHALL NOT BE INFINGED ON

STOP BEING A CRIMINAL.

That's it I'm now a #VirusKiller4McCafee

The sad part is real Liberalism and Humanism... Under Constitutional Law...I mean come on, it's current year...sheeiit And what Law do you want dum dums?

youtu.be/GJzXG7MYX1c?t=35m13s

Yes, that's right, the mechanical difference between a semi auto and a fully auto is two small pieces.

Also
>But do we really need to
You're asking the wrong question from the start. The proper question would be "Do we actually need to ban them?" and the answer is NO.