What was his problem?

what was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMr9b-itQzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those chinks stole his fucking heart.

No third movie

He was cranked while demonstrating free speech while him, and his dick was on fire..

People were asking:"Will there be a part four?" and he was responding to their speculation by sticking them the finger.

What's that, fucking cunt-onese?

He was demonstrating his frustrations with society. He felt the only way to appeal to adolescent males was to give them the the finger because it was the only way any male could convey a masculine personification as a "bad ass" until the end.

FUCK OFF CHELI FUCKING OS

He was on fire, that was his problem. Regardless of his problem he had a strong emotional urge to show that he wasn't concerned about his burning flesh, but instead giving the audience the bird as a show of teen male angst.
He was conveying:"my penis is on fire, but fuck you."

I think you mean strawberry tart

These films are complete trash but I love them

I enjoyed the first one, no matter how stupid, but couldn't enjoy part 2.
The guy's head from the first movie, is near the pool in a fish tank thing, and kicked all over the place.

I knew it was all ridiculously intentionally stupid, but still thought it was still trying to take itself too serious.
It was a gimmicky concept that lost its shock value in the sequels.

>still thought it was still trying to take itself too serious.
how the fuck could you possibly think they were taking anything serious

For some weird reason I love the way Crank movies are directed.
It's like a mix between trashy and energetic, it suits the theme really well.

Cool OST, tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=sMr9b-itQzw

I do not know. I just know the sequels didn't work for me. Maybe it lost the ability to surprise me. I just know the sequels didn't work for me, WTF? this fucking bothers you?

Just a metaphor for coke/speed addiction. You want to feel awesome all the time so you'll do anything to keep your high going.

the directors showed up to shooting drunk everyday

> it was still trying to take itself too serious
What? They didn't want to make another crank. They did not expect them to greenlight Crank 2. It was written to be ungreenlightable. But the studio said: ok, here you have some dosh.

There is a Sentai Kaiju fight god damn it. You cannot make it less serious.

im just amazed that someone can watch a movie like crank 2 and think they were taking it too serious

I'm not retyping. Read here

>You're not getting in my cab wet
>I just gave you $200 to wait for 3 minutes
>YOU'RE NOT GETTING IN MY CAB, NO WAY
>Yeah you're right
>Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda!

>taking it too serious

Its been quite a while since I saw it. I'm made a mistake. It was quite exaggerated. Still the sequels did not work for me. I did not enjoy them as much as the first.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly.

he said in an interview that they were both functioning alcoholics at the time

Quick Sup Forums, you are now the lead writer for the new Crank movie. The producer will be there any second now.
You just have to complete the following sentence: In Crank 3, Chev Chelios has to ... to survive.

Fap

Drink blood cause he was turned into a vampire.

Find his missing dick.

take it easy and not do anything to straining.

go fast

Like the idea, it fits the concept

>Crank 3 is a slow movie with long still shots

>Chev Chelios has to sing and dance to survive

Crank 3 could only work as a musical

that would be legit perfect

>directed by Malick

To speak with no cockney

Capture all of the rare Pokemon in LA and turn them over to Kim Jong-Un before midnight, or DPRK will launch a nuclear strike, while fending off corrupt poko-masters from LA Rampart division.

cut off parts of his body

make a quality thread on Sup Forums

>Public sex scene.
>No dick, no arms, no legs.

those cheers fucking slay me every time.

This turned me on to be honest. I know its suppose to be funny but amy smart is super hot and makes it work so its both

I think was the exact moment Jason realized he would no longer be a serious actor and just do odd-ball meme action

He seems pretty happy about it
His first big roles were all at least part comedies and the Transporter series was always pretty silly

Damn, who wrote this, Raimi?

He is dead, Jim.

it hurts

blondie is too old now prob

its such a shame

Crank 3 fucking WHEN

>english gangster
>named "chev chelios"
>running around LA
it literally makes zero sense

scream antisemitic slurs at the top of his lungs

>OY U FOOKIN KIKES, I SWEAR ON ME MOM I'LL BREAK YAR BALLS U CHRIST SLAYERS.