Admit it, you're jealous

Admit it, you're jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/My600lbLife/comments/65ywt9/just_watched_the_assanti_brothers_episode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really, I don't play video games and youtube seems to be over saturated on how much content you can make about them

holy fuck i hope that piece of shit dies soon but thats the reality thank god

The only thing you really have in this life is your health. No, I am not jealous.

No. The idea of destroying my body so horribly to the point of no return is legitimately frightening to me.

>fat piece of shit
>worthless
>can't support himself
>no one likes him
>robotically eats food without being able to enjoy it
>demented
jealous? nah. I enjoy being able to walk around, have a social life, and not having to sleep on my own piss shit and blood.

GET ME DA NUMBA

wha numba?

FOR DA PIZZA

can i have a slice steyven?

*flips the bird*

>The only thing you really have in this life is your health

Really, when you can drop dead of an embolism or natural disaster or a million other things?

You don't even have your health.

Is that Arin?

>t. asspained sour grape yuropoors who can't comprehend the american dream

I'm american though, and my dream is not to be a fat worthless poor piece of shit

I kind of wish some John Doe would Gluttony the shit out of him whenever I see the OP's pic.

That makes you a communist

yeah

His hair throughout the episode(s) was the creepiest thing to look at. Did he cut it himself or some shit? Also the amount of protein he must eat (aside from all of the junk food) must be off the charts if he can grow his hair 6-8 inches in three months time.

Especially considering his father is bald.

so what's the story, is he gay? bisexual? a weird asexual sociopath? he gives off a very weird vibe

he's fucking brain damaged, but has homosexual mannerisms. He's most likely gay from being fucked in the head so long. As it stands, he's an asexual sociopath due to his current life style.

he self identifies as an exhibitionist and a Sitophiliac.

Almost certainly pedo.

Looks like /ourboy/ Steven created a Reddit account for himself :D

reddit.com/r/My600lbLife/comments/65ywt9/just_watched_the_assanti_brothers_episode/

>When I'm about to eat my second pizza of the evening

You sure those things CAN happen, anything CAN happen. The odds of those things happening aren't that high though.

I mean, I wish I could hang out with Jontron and the oney plays guys, but I pity him for having to fuck that mannequin covered in house paint though.

>Submitted by Assanti

This has to be bait. He's not that stupid.

yuropoors

That's not Arin from Gamegrumps

actually my life isn't much different

>lie around whole day
>eat like twice a day
>no energy to move around so lie in bed
>hungry skeleton mode
>brain fog
>no job

litarlly me except me pc and job huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

>I mean, I wish I could hang out with Jontron
Paul?

Guys its time we do something. Wanna hang out?

only if its a marvel cinema masterpiece re-release

The names Adolf, actually.

>there wasn't a part III to this
>it just cuts off after Steven decides maybe he won't be an addict shithead

And we will never know what happened to him.

Of what? His life is garbage and so is he.

he literally cant jerk off so no

Post them boys
I need that leg cheese

Magnesium

hasn't it been a long time since this filmed? someone has to know what he's doing

He's the shining poster boy for what I imagine Trump's America will produce in its citizens.

When the middle class jobs cease to exist, and the poor dont have government subsidies to keep them afloat, how exactly are people going to eat 15,000 calories a day?

theyll eat each other

7/11 slurpies and McDonald's Big Macs. That or they'll just eat each other.

Maybe since he's a complete psychopath, staying a fat load is his way of imprisoning himself, making it the only good choice he'll ever make. Only God knows for sure.

I've watched part 1 and 2 like 10x, house of hate another 40, his biggest loser audition tape at least 3, I cannot get enough steven john assanti.

I'd say that I'm jealous of how he gets to eat, but I've tried eating uncontrollably for pleasure and I honestly get sick of it after too many calories.

Is it wrong that watching him eat gets me in the mood for pizza?

I want to thank Steven and CWC for being the perfect motivators to un-fuck my life

not gonna lie, i watched part 2 last night then ordered a pizza.

I haven't watched all of part 2.

Can someone give me a link. I seemingly can't use tlcgo for part 2 in my country.

As someone that's been on a strict diet and daily exercise regimen for over a year, not at all. I was never as bad off as him, but I felt like garbage a year ago and I can't even imagine what he feels like.

its up on TLCs website for free right now, no cable password needed

not the uk version. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I cannot get enough steven john assanti.
Thankfully their is plenty!

but seriously, they could make the whole show about him and I'd watch.

damn i can see veins, his blood
pressure is probably insane

is he dead yet?

but user, you are LITERALLY FILLED with your own piss, shit and blood RIGHT NOW :O