How do i get my fucking hair back

How do i get my fucking hair back

Attached: 20200105_072357.jpg (3296x2472, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycurlz.com/grow-your-natural-hair-with-pineapple-hair-beneficios-de-la-pina-para-el-cabello/
artas.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't - shave it off you little bitch.

Try Rogaine maybe?

get a hair transplant in turkey

Scoop it out of the drain.

embrace it, shave it. don't keep a creepy combover or the toilet bowl look. I started getting a bad bald spot at 25. I just keep it shaved. no biggie. put on a fucking hat like Dale Gribble

Honestly this guy is right. I hope you're not rocking the comb over or keeping the sides grown in an effort to hold on. If you're bald, then just be bald. People can smell insecurity a mile a way. Own that shit

Is this a thing??

Massage with a caffeine liquid twice a day. Expensive hair regrowth shampoo, quality hair regrowth pills, lay off sugar, don't smoke (it constricts blood flow). It takes dedication and will take about half a year before hair will start to reappear, but it works. I did it.

Cut your pubes and glue to head. That's what I did. Gave myself a cool beard too.

Attached: original.jpg (375x500, 53K)

OP, stop being a faggot by disregarding the answers that are most helpful to you but you dont want to hear

eat a healthy diet

dailycurlz.com/grow-your-natural-hair-with-pineapple-hair-beneficios-de-la-pina-para-el-cabello/

Thos.

some dudes look better with a little bit on the sides. But yeah keep it at least short for sure if not shaved down to 0. Once you're as far along as OP rogaine probably won't accomplish much

Back to the future?

Tear Your asshole hair and stick it on Your shiny head

Thats depressing

just shave the rest away and get superior. young bald man are supercool (-as long they are dont fat!).

Attached: 47.png (1024x1089, 988K)

Does anyone know if this is legit??

artas.com/

either become a cringe ass faggot and make a hair transplant or become a man and shave it off

tim poole this u?

Onion juice helps apparently.

kekThis if your face and body let's you.

stop eating impossible burgers and drinking soylent

just shave it completely. unless u got money to spend on it nothing works.

This guy is right. You've gotta have a "bald man's head" in order to for the look to look good. Maybe shave it and start working out too..?

Rogaine + Propecia. Use both - one pill and one topical.

Attached: 1541259251454.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Dutasteride, you can buy it from inhouse pharmacy online. Dermarolling or microneedling used together with topical rogaine can also help if you take it.

If you don't want to do that, try saw palmetto or pumpkin seed oil, they will block DHT, albeit much less effectively than dutasteride or finasteride, but it still could give your hair a chance.

Attached: 1577060540106.jpg (480x593, 70K)

If you create a weird combover and also wear a padded oversized suit to hide your fatness at the same time then this balding process could very well lead you to becoming president one day.

look at it. it can be worse than this shit right know its true u gotta have the "bald man's head" but with the shit he has now he has no choice

Won't dermarolling create wounds and give me infections or other shit + dangers if put a product for hair the day after like go in the blood then blood/brain barrier this type of risks ? thanks

Attached: 1559234904161.jpg (500x500, 64K)

you dont. learn to live with it

Buy some from the hair company

join us

Attached: 59997260.jpg (2019x3000, 561K)

Scalp micropigmentation. Thank me later.

>posts picture of a chad with perfect facial structure
Very attractive people can pull off being bald the same way they can pull off dressing like shit. Their bone structure carries them. For the vast majority of people, though, losing their hair is a massive hit to their attractiveness.
That's not to say you shouldn't just shave that shit off if it's hopeless. Own it, and you'll save yourself a lot of grief.

This. OP, quit being a bitch. Shave your shit, get buzzcut tattoo, and start lifting weights, faggot. It's the only way. Also, go to someone who specializes in micropigmentation; don't just go to a regular tattoo parlor, they'll fuck up your shit. Also, try to get some face stubble going. Jason statham style.

Attached: Tattoo-Hairline.jpg (750x588, 61K)

Stop caring what other people think. Grow a baddass skullet out like my man here and tell people they can eat a bag of dicks. Its what im gonna do. All these faggots who say you need to shave your head are just sheeple conformist who would bow down to communists without a second thought.

Attached: Devin-Twownsend-343x500.jpg (343x500, 33K)

Attached: 353de6bbfd8c41f19f1994f14ed8f8e7.jpg (770x1158, 79K)

Are you Rich Evans from RedLetterMedia?

He objectively looks like a pile of shit though. But sure, the more power to him.

Beauty is subjective. But it really doesn't matter. It only really matters if your trying to attract a mate. If not, why the fuck would anyone's opinion matter to you? I quitcaring qhat and people thought in elementary school.

Attached: doi-keep-myionghair-orgo-bald-why-not-both-best-30-52896655.png (500x706, 162K)

Setp 1: take 1cup natural rice an 2 cups water and mic together in bowl
Step 2: let sit uncovered in room temp for about 12 hours
Step 3: strain water into a spray bottle
Step 4: throw rice away
Step 5: spay the solution on your scalp every night letting it sit for about 8-24 hours with a plastic hair cap
Step 6: only use castile soap to wash hair, anything else can cause more hair loss. Also try to not wash your hair too much
Step 7: also try to use coconut oil as a moisturizer if needed
Step 8: stop using this once you get the results you want. It can cause overgrowth of your hair. This should take about 3 month or less.
Good luck

pickles the drummer, ding dong doodly doo

>Beauty is subjective
It's not though. While it's true that some people will find odd types attractive, most people share a common preference for specific facial structure, frame, muscle size and shape, fat distribution, skin quality and dozens of others. "Beauty is subjective" is mostly something we say to make ourselves feel better, but the truth is evident when you put people side by side.

how many times per weeks for the rice thing ?
how do i rinse the coconut ?
it's full bro science or you got a link/video ?

Deal with it cupcake

>How do i get my fucking hair back
Shave it off and then look at the state of it when it starts growing back. You'll be ashamed, you'll be disgusted, you'll finally feel the exact same as every poor fucker in your life that has to look at your sorry excuse for hair.

Then you'll realise that all along you've been a massive faggot worrying more about your hair than your estrogen levels which are giving you D-cups.

Yes, I personally think it's retarded but it sure does work and it does wonders. There are Turkish clinics who nothing but that shit at 1/5th of the price in western Europe (I don't even want to know what hey would charge in the US). They do a better job aswell since well... it's the only fucking thing these doctors do.
3000 euro's = planecosts, 3 day hotel and the procedure.
2 weeks of slight headaches and you'll have a ton of hair again.

male pattern baldness is often a symptom of diet-induced atherosclerosis

prove me wrong ;)

Nigger i have seen the fattest ugliest guys with smoking hot girls a woman can look past all of you "objective ugliness" for one reason or another money, huge cock etc. What is or isnt Beautiful is an opinion. And caring about other peoples opinions makes you a cuck. Cuck on faggot.

Attached: 51Xfcuvb20L.jpg (500x400, 37K)

Hey! Nice jeans i have that too

You haven't proved your theory, nothing to prove wrong. I can provide myself as an exception to your theory though.

OP here, why can't you guys just lie to me and tell me that my hair isn't that bad so that I can feel better about myself? This isn't what I expected on my first day here AT ALL.

Fuck you Sup Forums for not telling me what I want to hear, I don't have time for your advice - I just want to be a fat, bald faggot.

Minoxidil 5%, worked for me

for how long ? you had cardiac problems like some people ? you stopped and the hair fell or they stayed ?

How to cure it please ?
if i eat healthy and meet my need + lift and run a lot how do i reverse the damages

Attached: 1538849658968.jpg (900x1349, 143K)

you can have some of my hair

Attached: hairy potter.jpg (768x1024, 190K)

There is nothing that really works. If there was, big pharma would be promoting the hell out of it. Until such time as you see a product advertised in the commercial breaks of the Super Bowl, save your money.

Many actors are bald good looking

>>ALSO, THE ANSWER
big pharma does promote minoxidil and finasteride
you can get a transplant if you have the money
obv like any other cosmetic surgery you get what you pay for

bet most of them wish they had hair

Ok, you have a full head of hair

You said it yourself, people can "look past objective ugliness" for certain reasons, such as money or status. I never said that beauty is the only factor when it comes to people judging other's attractiveness. In other words you're agreeing with me. You might see that if you didn't feel the need to embody the Sup Forums stereotype and mindlessly spam "naughty" words in every sentence.

Attached: 1575630061898.jpg (1242x2208, 324K)

RIP, bro.

I've been using it for 3 years, i would do a cure every 6month.

First my hairs were thinner and would fall for the first weeks but then started to get thicker.

Now its been more than a year since my last cure and my hairs are still going strong. No health problems on my part, it saved me from this fucking bald spot my father and grandfather have, for now..lol.

oh apparently in japan it's like a social stigma to be bald, it means your a tough guy or something but in bad way. but ya idk try looking up the most recent japanese studies, think i was reading an optimistic article about that a bit ago

Shave your head and grow a beard you dumbfuck.

This is the only answer. You will never get it back you’re already bald

Lol, this. Haha

incorrect
i'm in canada and there are some places where the do the plugs kinda near me
i want to just set up a consultation or whatever, see what it's like
it all seems pretty fuckin embarassing:/
oh actual tip, and what i do: wear a hat

This video please

Sorry, the picture is all I have.

See you tomorrow, you bald motherfucker.

Minidixil will help but its going to be life long and the % yoy want shoukd be above 5. The areas your balding in are exactly what its used for.

Onion juice spread on scalp
Castor oil, coconut oil, spearmint oil
Dermaroller
Better diet, more physical excercise and more sleep, meditation and less nervous/stress reactions to daily life (better mentality about stuff)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE FAGGOT

If you wanna thank me pray for my hairline or to make me a millionaire and wealthy man

Attached: 1543350729093.webm (480x720, 1.78M)

these sound good but are you sure?

>Castor oil, coconut oil, spearmint oil
how long how often ? clean with regular shampoo ?

is cold water, like kinda really cold s good for the hair and scalp or it damage the hair ?

Attached: 1527654722597.jpg (575x756, 81K)

2 times a week, for 2 hours then wash off with shampoo that doesn't contain sulfur (preferably organic soap rather than a shampoo)

do your own research

Changing from really hot to really cold water in shower helps with circulation

You don’t. Shave your head, or keep it so short you don’t look like you’re trying to cover it up.

Read my post again. When I say promoted, I really mean it, hence my comment about the Super Bowl.

ya i was wondering about those too, is that supposed to be extrenal? internal?

eat a super bowl of dicks

Use Guinness Extra Stout as conditioner. Not even joking, look that shit up. Also brush your scalp a few times a day.

Attractiveness is subjective. There is no basis in reality for objectivity.

at the doctor in 10 years for 10k buks

i got Seborrheic Dermatitis. It could still work or it will worsen my SD ?
???

I have one too
Stop eating sugars

ask this guy OP

Attached: pobrane.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Garden compost mixed with horseshit.

All carbs or the good ones and in limited quantity ?
How do you apply the stout (form and method) ? for how long and how often ? you clean with special SD shampoo or regular (or natural bio stuff) ? where you buy your stout ?
thanks for the answers !

Attached: 1530299002782.jpg (960x1280, 294K)

op shave this shit, get a beard. Who looks better?

Attached: DsGSeoiWwAAnw4_.jpg (749x553, 47K)

Take that idea and apply it to both ends of the spectum. Watch it fall apart. Maybe one person in a million would pick a deformity over a supermodel, but that doesn't make it subjective. In the grand scheme of natural selection, which is what dictates our attraction to everything, not just other human beings, some options are objectively superior to others. Would you pick the rotten apple off the ground instead of reaching for the mature one hanging from the branch? Maybe if you couldn't reach or climb and had no tools and the hunger was unbearable. Given the option, anyone would have chosen otherwise.

Shave is cue ball style nigger

Wow, you sure are a slobby coomer. Look at that mess behind your chair.

1. Shave that shit off
2. Get a real job
3. Clean up your flat and your act
4 ...
5. A happy and productive life.

You dont, by minoxidil, grow a beard, shave you ass head.
Lift.

In the worst (denial) cases, dye your scalp pubes charcoal black, and burn the tip of a dried wine cork. Use that to paint your lack spots.

Source : me, I am on that way too. Sometimes I get it done, but eventually it fades away.

Attached: IMG_4371.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Do this if you like the white trash look. Though the only people you'll attract is meth heads and lame hipsters trying to hold of to their youth.