Now that Messi has scored against them, what tinpot achievement will their customers constantly brag about now?

Now that Messi has scored against them, what tinpot achievement will their customers constantly brag about now?

>The world's greatest player has scored 1 goal in 730 minutes

Congratulations! When's the trophy presentation?

Why are you so upset by a stat?

W-we're still the b-best team in London

... and it was against Chelsea.

Why are you so upset, Chelshit faggot? Im sure you can bus park away and not embarass yourselves like today
>25% posession
>only 2 (two) shots on target

Why are you so impressed by a meaningless statistic? You don't hear Newcastle fans going on about their 3-2 win against Barcelona. I wouldn't usually mind but I constantly hear Chelsea fans (both in real life and on Sup Forums) going on about not conceding to Messi when it's a completely pointless stat.

>customers

that's united fans m8

Just realized there was literally no english player on the pitch

Name one team more boring than chelshit, ONE

Accidentally winning the cl then sacking the manager

>2 shots on target
>hit the post twice

you should leave your car running in your garage with you in it

I'd say not conceding against the world's best player over a statistically significant amount of games is quite impressive actually

but it’s not something to constantly be proud of
be proud of winning trophies

>b-but th-the trollpost
I wasnt talking to you maplenigger

>Chelsea fans before 2004
almost non-existent. even Spurs and West Ham were more popular

>not rating England's brave Danny Drinkwater

Atletico de Madrid

We're the current league champions, only london team to have won the champions league, generally all round a team with solid banter.

It's Barca, anyone trying to mock us for drawing with them must have thought very highly of us to EXPECT a result rather than say we had a chance but wasn't our night.

Disappointed but proud of the team

Chelsea has won plenty of trophies in recent history. Are you seriously just upset about which thing they're choosing to brag about?

>I have no idea about tactics and how football actually works

Off yourself faggot

> murderball and ju jitsu are boring
Brainlet

Correct

We were the first English club to win all 4 major European competitions :^)

He's a Hillary supporter. Disregard him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a wetback tb h.

This is why statfags are fucking retarded. Shitty shots straight to the gk count as on target, shots on post or cm away from the goal that the goalkeeper wouldn't don't count as on target.

Manchester Utd.

Why are there chelsea fans?
These super defensive tactics for a rich club are a disgrace. Seriously sick of rich clubs playing shit football trying to knick results as if they were Colchester FC

Also THIS

>Im too much of a pussy to play man to man against an old Barcelona so I will park the bus and score on the counter
>o-oh th-they actually scored despite us defending with 10 homosexuals behind the ball...
Kill yourself

where is the carabao cup?

>this post
>knick
AMERICANS ARE SO CRINGE HOLY SHIT WHY

obviously the fact that Messii has never won a major trophy for Argentina.

what's a major trophy?

buy trophies*

oh my bad.You were asking what achievement Chelsea will cheer about? Well they are English National Champions all the time, so probably that

Imagine being this booty blasted

>Called Ao Oni
>It's a fucking Lion that either has a cut tongue or breathes fire

>That flag
>That post
Seems about right