I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today

Other urls found in this thread:

readytogo.net/smb/threads/bolton-vs-half-arsed-useless-gits-match-thread.1419288/page-96#post-27108590
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-coleman-pins-blame-sunderlands-14311537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we fix this shit

I hate supporting this fucking team

Are you the random Trinidadian Blunderland supporter? Why not jump ship at this point

>Sunderland fans refuse to protest their owner because Newcastle fans protested Ashley and they mocked them for it
haha get fucked scabs

>tripadvisor and trivago

I miss dwight kenwyne and carlos :(

>goal difference above 24th place burton albion
holy fucking shit

don't worry, it will all be over soon

enjoy watching your struggling phoenix club in literal non-league though, you might remember what it feels like to win a game

Stop playing so many young inexperienced players.

scum

I don't think I'll ever know what it's like to support a team properly at this point. I can't believe we're even in this situation.

I don't know my dude, look at the lineup today, there's a couple young players in there but should have been more than enough highly-experienced players to shepherd them

Actually the problem is playing old apathetic players.

readytogo.net/smb/threads/bolton-vs-half-arsed-useless-gits-match-thread.1419288/page-96#post-27108590

>nearly 2000 posts

>>I hurt myself everyday
FTFY

Young players have been the only good players in last couple of seasons desu.

What do you make of Lynden Gooch? I hardly see him start in games which probably means he has little depth to his game

>things have gotten so bad at Blunderland that their own manager is calling out the owner
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-coleman-pins-blame-sunderlands-14311537

Your reminder that Chris Coleman reached the European Championship semi-finals. Wew.

Coleman is a good manager but he can't save a club who bought shit mercenaries with high wages

Might aswell flatten the stadium of shite and sell the ground to the council at this point lads

That's actually sad. Imagine having a lot of your life be football and you're supporting those useless cunts

>Coleman is a good manager

>Gooch

Nobody could fix this

THANK YOU BASED
>moyes

even moyes couldn't, so you know the club is fucked

Funny how Liverpool fans complain about how hard it is to support them while this is happening to a former PL team

Big club plastics have no idea what's it like to see a club plummet.

Moyes is doing fine at West ham and Coleman led Wales to the semifinals at the Euros. Are you telling me they arent good enough for Sunderland? Or is it more likely that Sunderland just have shit apathetic mercenaries?

It annoys me. I had a guy complaining at me when city didn't beat the record for most games won while I'm watching the club I support descend into irrelevance.

For so long I watched them shit up the premier league by barely staying in it and now they are going down to league 1. Nice.

>Gooch

>the last time Sunderland didn't sack their manager mid-season, Blackpool were a PL club

I really do feel for them. Dedicated fans with an appalling owner, a common story nowadays.

Appalling fans you mean

>dedicated
Have you seen their attendances this season?

Absolute dogshit.

So?

Taking 1000+ up despite current performances on a weeknight is quite impressive

American owners strike again! Reminder to NEVER let an American anywhere near your team

Here's an image from happier times

Football is akin to heroin for Geordies/Mackems/Smoggies.

We've got an American owner who's a tight cunt but done right by the board.

Reminder that Jack Rodwell is still contracted to Sunderland on a £70k per week wage, and his contract doesn't expire until 2019

>mfw he'll be fucking shit in league one next year too

has to be up there for one of the worst signings ever

>From shitting up the Premier league with their negativity to being relegated twice and ending up in League One
Based

> I'm watching the club I support descend into irrelevance.
Lol listen to this mong, he thought Sunderland was once relevent.