Its that time again fuckers. Roommate is at work, time to fap to her underwear

Its that time again fuckers. Roommate is at work, time to fap to her underwear

Attached: t1.jpg (2241x3984, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wore this pair to a new years party we went to.

Attached: t2.jpg (2241x3984, 1.78M)

The matching bra she wore yesterday.

Attached: t3.jpg (3984x2241, 1.76M)

does she just like.. leave that shit laying around?

Her before anyone asks. Done this enough times

Attached: t0.jpg (735x378, 89K)

Its her bedroom, so yes
Proof its all hers

Attached: t4.jpg (3326x2384, 1.38M)

ever been caught?

Yknow, I think I did go in one day when she was in bed the last time she moved in with me. Like I went in, touched a couple pairs, went back to my room, and I heard her door open like 20 minutes later. Shes never mentioned anything about it, so I can only assume im in the clear.

Attached: t5.jpg (3957x2813, 1.87M)

Attached: t6.jpg (3112x2241, 1.7M)

why dont u just make a move on her already.
or is that too much to ask, sometimes i forget im on /b

Attached: 1499831825003s.jpg (240x232, 6K)

We're taking things slow, we got drunk and cuddled to sleep in her bed on friday. I aint in any rush, and neither is she.

Attached: t7.jpg (4613x1853, 1.94M)

Attached: t8.jpg (1316x2338, 1.73M)

i see. do ur thing bro

Im hoping to convince her to do pictures, because I totally want to post that shit on Sup Forums.

Attached: t9.jpg (1644x2922, 1.92M)

She didnt wear this pair very long, relatively speaking. Its musky, which is fine by me.

Attached: t10.jpg (2125x1196, 1.53M)

Ever came in them, and then put them somewhere for her to find?

I havent yet since shes moved back with me, but I have in the past. I came in a dirty pair and left it where I found it. She has no reason to check to see if theres anything but her own grool in there.

Attached: t11.jpg (2113x2534, 1009K)

That is so fucking hot, op! What's your favourite pair of hers? And what does she smell and taste like?

gross dude, who even cares if they arent these kind of panties

Attached: 7-New-Disney-Fingerlings-My-Little-Pony-Girls.jpg (400x300, 50K)

it's time you found the toys OP

Probably this pair I posted a couple days ago. She keeps clean so she just smells like...vagina I guess. I cant stand when people want the underwear to have piss and shit, its gross and degenerate.
>pedo shit
I have a hot redhead, I dont need to be a beta faggot

Attached: 1577724384767.jpg (2692x2240, 1.11M)

God damnit, you again? I guess I'll give it another look. She still hasnt unpacked yet.

>I dont need to be a beta faggot

Bro you're sniffing and jerking off to a girls underwear because you're too beta to fuck her. That's pathetic as fuck.

Have you thought about 'accidentally' jacking off when she gets home from work?

If you want anything to happen with her you'd stop what you're doing because if you do get caught she's gonna think you're the creepiest motherfucker she's met and probably move out. I'm skeeved out by it and I'm not even in the situation

Nice one! What do you like about it?
and the smell of freshly showered people is always the best smell.

I second this. You're especially creepy, even by b standards

So Im too hesitant on moving shit around too much. One of these days my friend, when she finally unpacks and puts it in an obvious spot.

Its a complicated situation. She got out of a long term relationship with my best friend several months ago, so I cant just fuck her. We've been cuddling and kissing, which is fine by me for now.

Yknow I dont know how she'd react. Girls are totally into creepy serial killers and shit as long as theyre attractive, which she thinks I am.

Attached: t12.jpg (2822x3724, 1.87M)

fucking newfags

yeah me again

Odor?

> Girls are totally into creepy serial killers and shit as long as theyre attractive, which she thinks I am.

yeah, good luck with that, Dr. Incel

faggot detected

We just started watching You on Hulu. She recommended it, and she loves the show. I think I know what Im doing, given I'm in the situation to make this OC to share with you guys in the first place.

Attached: t13.jpg (1931x3250, 1.89M)

Cringe

Ok, kys. Is he still your best friend? Does he know you’re trying to replace him? You’re an asshole.

Seriously. Blow your brains out.

You must be new here.

Attached: t14.jpg (2968x2856, 1.57M)

pathetic piece of shit

> Acts like a fucking creep. Thinks it's okay cause girls are into creeps and serial killers as long as they look good. Just knoooows she has the hots for him, they're just taking it slow.

Can't wait to see this crash and burn. And some manicure wouldn't kill you either.

Lol, last pic. Have fun jerking off to your new fap material

Attached: t15.jpg (2209x2825, 1.23M)

I am, and you are a stupid motherfucker

lol. can’t wait for your best friend to find out and beat your bitchnigga ass

right....

He actually recommended asking her to be roommates again, so if hes mad its his fault. They had a toxic relationship anyway.

Stay mad, white knights. :)

Yikes

Its pink, which is funny because her mom told me she hates wearing pink, yet a lot of her underwear is pink.

> posting selfies taken while wearing best friends ex gfs dirty panties
> being this degen

lol. you’re a nigger. imagine what will happen when she catches you and tells all of your friends.

>being this degen
>saying this on Sup Forums of all places
You dont think I get off to that possibility?

Attached: 1577726395775.jpg (1056x1076, 225K)

so brave, guess you told me huh?

post dick

discord
.gg/9qjgrQA

whm

Attached: 1523779415632.png (368x395, 247K)

I visit /b to witness degens like yourself engaging in self-destructive behavior. You should check your exif settings...those pics have lat/long logged, lol.

nobody cared who i was till i put on the mask

Yikes !!!
You're a dick

BTT: Any swimwear of hers around? Bet it smells heavenly.

fuck, you lucky bastard. Smells it like a sick

not op but I think they know what they're doing

Attached: 1578248305081.jpg (1088x1080, 279K)

discord
.gg/9qjgrQA

dK8VP

Attached: 1535235291194.png (459x393, 244K)

Bro they got so many ways of spying and little cameras you can buy anywhere,she probably put you all over the interweb sniffing her underpanties

found girl on Instagram and sent her a copy of this thread,
Enjoy op

i don't know how to feel about that vein

like on one hand it's rather impressive but it curves so hard like a fuckin tributary

also panty head is funni

Have you found her sex toys yet OP. I know you looked for them a few days ago.

so? what's her ig?

lurk more

Yeaa bullshit