A ‘Man from U.N.C.L.E.’ Sequel Is Being Written

collider.com/man-from-uncle-2-armie-hammer/

I really hope this comes to fruition, first movie was very enjoyable

This is how plebian Sup Forums has become. Countless capeshit and bane threads and the first decent thread flys under the radar.

First movie was great imo and under rated as fuck. Hopefully cavil and hammer return

waaaaaaaah why don't people reply to my shitty marketing thread waaaaaaaaaa

why is this generic spy movie a Sup Forums darling? because of it's director?

We had a thread yesterday. Most people seemed excited.

Also made me remember how stellar the OST is.

>marketing
>when it hasn't even been funded by the studio yet
It's the writer writing it after Armie called him. That's still a long way from having a budget and director attached to it.

Go back to your company wars you fucking shill cunt

Because it encapsulates and romanticizes a very exciting time period while also being very sexy and stylish, with a nice balance between drama and comedy. It does a lot of things right. No need to get butthurt over people liking it.

Last i recall; debicki was dead. Whats the fucking point

>very enjoyable
No it was absolute garbage you fucking retard.
Somehow it was even worse than Kingsman

How

Objectively false

this type of movie is sjw proof, i hope it gets made

It's a decent, charming romp. It's fun without resorting to self aware quips. It doesn't let this pursuit of fun get in the way of telling the story. It's an homage to classic Bond movies, based on their perception today.

I think Vikander and that blonde are qt too.

Bump-a-Lump

Napoleon Solo is a fucking cool name

The man from C.U.C.K.O.L.D.

>insults Sup Forums for ignoring his thread
>repeatedly bumping your own thread and not event trying to hide it
>collider article in the op

just kill yourself man.

Being this wrong

Im the OP. This isn't me. I just wanted to talk about Man from Uncle but instead you fucks are just complaining about each other.

We believe you reddit shill

Nobody on this board is over 25 what did you expect from children?

>wanting to discuss movies on a tv and film board is shilling and reddit now

It was far from generic. It was more of a pastiche of 60s/70s Italian crime exploitation than an adaptation of the tv show.

>worse than Kingsman

I completely ignored this movie when it came out because I thought it was just another shitty reboot of a show grandpas watched.
I finally checked it out when I realized who directed it, and got kind of mad that I didn't give it a chance sooner.

Let me explain to you how this works, shitlord.

>someone is writing something
Not news
>actor says he/she would be interested in doing something
Not news
>studio announces plans to make (x)
Not news
>director hired to direct (x)
Not news
>(x) begins filming
This is the only news that matters. Everything above is not set in stone and could be aborted at any moment.

The first one wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything to gush over. Most of its value was costume/set design and some fairly slick camera work, but the story and acting mostly was just ok. Armie Hammer is about as charming as a bar of soap.

I'll give it credit for not being a bawdy parody like so many other classic TV adaptations, but I feel like a sequel is something I'll only watch on HBO when I'm visiting my sister.

This movie sucked and the opinions about it are a good barometer for how pleb Sup Forums has become.

This.

Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer are both blank slates, they bring nothing to the table, they have zero charisma and are uninteresting to watch. This can also be said for Guy Ritchie's direction, which has been lazy and generic since "Sherlock Holmes."

>debicki was dead
So show me her body

First was good enough, I'd watch a sequel.