I'm gay and vegan. Ask me anything

I'm gay and vegan. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1393276270764.jpg (584x800, 173K)

Why aren't you helping to put out the fire in Australia, huh?

Attached: BB-SW-S5-Retouch.jpg (590x375, 29K)

That Dogg looks like snoop lmao

Do you honestly believe that because you’re gay or vegan you’re interesting enough for us to take an interest in your life user? what a fucking goofball

I'm too busy saving the whole planet being vegan.

are you somewhat of an attention whore in real life as well?

Yes.

Yes. I feel special.

I'm gay and vegan too fist bump

when you slit open tofu cartons do you ever pretend to be slaughtering them?

trips wasted

I have a Q: will you kill yourself please ?

Q: Will you kill yourself ?

If forced, would you rather screw a feminine woman in her vagoon or eat a cheeseburger?

Why would I kill myself?

Neither. Both are completely degenerate.

also gay vegan here. Why does this seem so common online but can never meet one irl?

on a flip side, every guy I've dated I've successfully converted so there's that

a bit redundant dont you think?

>can never meet one irl?
Do you not consider your local bathhouse irl? I mean I does seem like a cock and GRID carousel paradise of your wildest degenerate dreams, but I'd consider it irl.

Have you ever met anyone more pretentious than yourself ?

I'm not pretentious.

places like that are disgusting weirdos with STDs

>most gay people aren't disgusting weirdos with STDs

You can't be vegan and straight, everyone knows coming out as vegan is to slowly introduce the world to the fact you suck dicks if you're a dude or lick fish flaps if you're a chick

I'm bi and vegetarian

Do you enjoy being a walking target ?

are you a faggot because your a vegan or a vegan because you love cocks so much

>completely degenerate

>biology and nature spent millions of years making animals that are omnivorous with a full and varied set of teeth and enzymes
>people with too much food and money decide to say fuck it and restrict themselves to foods that cost more and are less nutritious for the body (overall)
>degenerate

k

So was my ex, though she denied the bi part. cussed me out for talking about food she didn't eat, and that was the end for me. Don't be like her.

solid

nyc heteronormative here

you fuckers have ruined all my spa saunas and showers. in la there are gyms where you can work out and others (w hollywood, atwater, etc) where you can blow dudes in the locker room WHY THE FUCK CAN NYC HAVE THAT

Have you aver fucked yourself in the ass with a butternut squash ?

Asking the real questions here.

I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've said this today

Meat gives you cancer. It's been proven multiple times.

>WHY THE FUCK CAN NYC HAVE THAT
I want you to have your own cities where you can fuck and suck each other until you die of GRIDs 20 years younger isolated from the rest of society. Vote for me

buddy the fucking sun gives you cancer. blow it out your fucking ass

why are you gay?

LA gay clubs are a hell of a lot cleaner than NYC gay clubs. i mean dont touch the couches in either and I gotta use the ladies bathrooms, but like people are nicer in the LA ones.

wow you sound like a real keeper

actually his gf sounds like a cunt so they were probably made for each other. i feel like youd fit nicely in that throuple too

Shut up you fuckin tit, has it fuck

how can you say that with all the semen you slurp down?

Are you sure?

W*men are disgusting.

So you never make your lovers come because semen is live animal material. What are useless fucking faggot.

R u racist?

is this edible?

Attached: ooooooooooo.jpg (934x1209, 648K)

All women have smaller brains and reactions are based around primal emotions similar to a 1-3 year old.

women are disgusting, almost wish i was gay, but vegan ? Not even once.

Yes.

Have you even been severely beaten because you are a faggot?

Yeah, there was a guy in middle school who beat me up each time after PE while calling me a faggot and spitting on me.

How do you deal with having TWO things you have to obnoxiously tell everyone when you enter the room?

The pesticides on your veggies give you cancer. Or are you an organic fag as well?

literally no one cares

I don't have anything to ask, but just know eating out with a vegan is insufferable. And there are very few vegan dishes that taste ok at best.

Did you ever want him to hold you down after the beating and pork your ass

sage