I WANT GREAT LOVE STORIES

>tfw between the young pope and the leftovers I've touched the face of kino

>>tfw between the young pope and the leftovers I've touched the face of kino

touched the face of kino and then descended into the pits of plebdom

Season 2 when?!

Huh? Huh!?

>touched the face of kino and then descended into the pits of plebdom

*walks towards you*

The scrips are already complete. Supposed to start filming in Summer 2018. Probably won't air until 2019 though.

NOW IM A BELIEVAH

Pray.

But my kino receptors can't go that long without kino

I don't believe in the flight plan.

I like how he strategically walked at the edge on the higher ground so that Violleio was forced to walk on the lower ground to give him an psychological advantage in the conversation

The Young Pope is the kino btw

IM BEING ARCH the show. It's shit

What's his endgame?

>what have we forgotten
That season 2 will see this young conservative pope finally understand that maturity means accepting free love, embracing the gay and the cuck alike. And everyone will live happily ever after in the land of progressive utopia where everyone is fucking everyone else and he will finally get to fuck his mom which is actually the only reason he was ever such a stuck up cunt and also smoke some weed and chill out.

Did he...dare I say it...have the high ground?

THE FLYING PLAN I JUST FILLED WITH THE HOLY SEE LISTS ME, MY NUNS, MONSIGNORE GUTIERREZ HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU!

FIRST ONE TO SWEAR LOYALTY GETS TO STAY ON SHEPARD ONE

correct me of im wrong because it's been a while since i watched but

probably just wanted to be pope before he died, he was content to be pope with voiello running everything behind the scenes as done previously

>That season 2 will see this young conservative pope finally understand that maturity means accepting free love, embracing the gay and the cuck alike. And everyone will live happily ever after in the land of progressive utopia where everyone is fucking everyone else and he will finally get to fuck his mom which is actually the only reason he was ever such a stuck up cunt and also smoke some weed and chill out.

WATCH IT GUTIERREZ

He lifted God's weight.
Not squatting
Not bench pressing
JUST with one arm bicep curl.

That is the endgame. That's beating the DLC. That's doing 10 prestiges.

I was expecting him to actually play everyone and release the photos about the pope even if he said he wouldn't

I was promised house of cards in vatican and instead got nothing

>I was promised house of cards in vatican
Maybe plebians should stop explaining things they have no idea about. Maybe you should not listen to plebians.

>Massive critique on Catholicism and the church
>Massive bitch slap to conservatives
>Literally donald trump is an inspiration to Jude Law
>Sup Forums loves it

It's time for your snack.

maybe Kinó isn't for you, pleb. House of Cards is entry-tier redditbait

>literally watches a movie about a saint and doesn't understand he saw a movie about a saint
Sasuga libshit

Because it is KГИФ

Just started watching this last week. It's fantastic. One of the best shows I've watched in years.

Come in, little priest.

Is it even possible to obtain a cherry coke?

>He wanted House of Reddit in the Vatican

top kek these peblians are funny today

To be fair, show's marketing implied that. Shit marketing is the reason this show isn't more popular. Also, plebs.

Retardo burger """(((critics)))""" crying cause Lenny is a meanie is the reason the show is not more popular

he's the pope he gets what he wants

>implying marketing was not done by retardo burgers

There are lots of retards on Sup Forums who think that Lenny is "making Catholicism great again," but even though Lenny is at times psychopathic, the show is a lot more nuanced than that.

>Lenny, the statue, hand it over.

>Lenny turns wine into 100% american HGFS-free cherry coke.