BREXIT - UK is being fucked over by America

How does it feel, Brits, to not be recognized as a real country until you exit the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlUiotZi_pc
infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ohh no, we have to wait a couple of months.

Little Englanders BTFO

>take muh cuntry bek

Kerry is a dumb-fuck for not starting trade talks immediately.

He should have called talks between the U.S., G.B., Leafland, Shiteposter Land, and Sheepshagger Land the day after the fucking vote.

>How does it feel, Brits, to not be recognized as a real country until you exit the EU?

That's why we voted leave Hans.

this isnt anything new.

its part of the EU constitution that you cant negotiate trade deals with any country until you exit the union.

the FT was saying we are getting deals queued up with australia so they are ready to sign the day we leave.

How does it feel Hans, to be watching your mother and sisters getting raped by fiki fiki while you get kartoffeled off to prison for hate speech.

>lame duck politician talks big
more news at 11

Kerry is a spineless cunt, he'll turn in a week like he did with syriaâ– 

This, but maybe it will work out, if brexit occurs after Trump is in, and he gets to do the deal

2 years time you got.

May wants out early 2017

I will order goods directly from the UK then. I need to start drinking more tea and eating more cadbury chocolate

Fuck Kerry. He doesn't even have any authority to prevent trade negotiations.

Silly Americans, we Canadians started preliminary framework talks two days after Cameron said BREXIT won and he's resigned.

Also, we must already have trade with the UK, otherwise where the fuck are all of the jaguars, Range Rovers, and Triumph motorcycles coming from?

What if the UK never officially invokes article 50?

Then it will be weird.. very weird.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brexit for the win.

Trumptards think anything is possible.

It really doesn't matter what Kerry said. He's out of a job in a few months and him and Onigger are fresh off falling on their faces with their failed coup in Turkey.

It's just the last gasps of the CIA clique fading into irrelevancy.

(((Kerry)))

we will fix this after trump wins

Kerry is a piece of shit everyone knows this. Take a look at what his soldiers said about him, everyone hates him there isn't a surprise as to why he never became president

they're probably intentionally doing just that right now until the EU can repeal article 50 and they're forced to stay and take even more 'refugees' as punishment

Any britbongs wanna trade Tea & Crumpets for an AR15? I know im getting the shitty end of the deal but if you use it to kill Muslims im willing to trade.

America has trolled the UK government a lot in the last day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlUiotZi_pc

he can't though because is right.

Until article 50 is invoked, the UK is still 100% part of the EU and thus cannot negotiate trade deals on its own. That's part of the conditions for EU membership.

Once the article has finally taken effect, then it's a whole other story.

It makes sense why bother negotiating the trade deals before we know what the new deal is going to be?

I mean we all know the us and England will have a trade deal. That's no question so we should wait to see what the new post eu England will look like

Here's the thing, chief.
The UK needs the US.
The US doesn't need the UK.
America can sit on its ass all year while the UK gets more and more desparate, then we flop 'em over the barrel and fuck them harder than the EU ever did. Brits had a good thing going with all their exceptions and exemptions to EU laws, but now they're going to be the ones making concessions just to get a seat at the kids' table.

This. It would be nice to see Brexit-ers supporting Trump while we support the UK. Trump is gonna put them at the head of the queue.

Kerry is a globalist shitheel like the rest of Obama's cabinet, fuck what he thinks. Just wait until Trump gets into office, we'll be best bros with the UK like we should've been all along and we'll make a trade deal that benefits both of us.

>Kerry

this is just posturing.

>a few steps below sabre rattling.

In which by that time fucking John Kerry will be out anyway, so really his words don't even matter.

It's being invoked on January 1st

>Sup Forums now just realizing how fucking scummy Kerry is
I still havent forgave him for leaving men behind in vietnam

But he"s all about some Iran

But that doesn't answer my question

You need to go back

UK cannot do a trade deal with anyone until it exits the EU.

Which is the reason the UK left in the first place.
And immigration.

Enjoy your multicultural paradise and kiss goodbye to though pork Bratswergers sausages.

This, ultimately Britain will be US lapdog.

>to be watching your mother and sisters getting raped by fiki fiki

My mother and my sister are more based than I. My sister is a hunter and owns 7 long rilfes, one Glock semi-auto and a Colt revolver (gifted to her by an American friend living in Europe). Her finance is a hunter too, has an even more based arsenal.

My mother is a hater of Islam, like true hate. She bags one of those tasers from China (illegal here) but doesn't leave the house without it. She says, she is going to sap the shit out of any Muslims who comes closer than two arms lengths.

P.S. as to your trade deals, the funny thing is, the same people who voted Brexit are also against TTIP...

>this is what amerilards actually believe
We would pity the country about to elect Hillary, but we have trade deals with Australia, Canada, and just about the rest of the entire world to conclude. Busy, busy, busy!

This is why I want Trump to win, it may help Brexit. Democrats specifically Obama have shown nothing but disdain for the UK, I think the Republicans have a more positive relationship.

but theres already been talks about the us-uk trade deal?

its not like we could start this trade deal whilst still in the EU anyway. lame article

>German flag

Didn't even check to see if it is, but I bet one of my fucking balls that it is.

Fuck John Kerry you piece of shit!

>implying France could give two fuck about May's political timetable

Once Trump is elected U.S. and U.K. become partners again like it should be. Trump and the people who will be voting to elect him want a strong relationship with the U.K.

>Didn't even check to see if it is, but I bet one of my fucking balls that it is.
War of attrition, Tommy, war of attrition. We are back in 1940, lad.

>I have no idea how the world works. I assume everyone is just trying to fuck each other over at all times like in my Paradox strategies.

How exactly would the USA "fuck us" with a trade deal burger? Do you know what a trade deal is? They are meant to benefit both parties involved.

>John "I fucked up every intentional agreement I've been a part of" Kerry.

lmao

that is a lie. They could literally leave in the next 10 minutes if they wanted to

It's actually pretty great that neither the Ameritards or the Euros can troll us on this board now.

They are about to get Shillary as President and you are still ruled by mama Merkel lmao.

You can't even hurt my feelings.

>top bants

Tell that to Donald "America is losing in every trade deal" Trump.

>Britain leaves the E.U. - an organization completely unrelated to or even against American interests
>John "Nuke Fluke" Kerry and the Nigger in the White House antagonistically harass and isolate one of our closest historical allies instead of negotiating new deals which benefit both countries

Even when you "lose" in a trade deal you don't get fucked in the sense you get ruled over by another country.

Unless you're in the EU of course where the hierarchy is:

EU Commission
Mama Merkel
Your actual elected Government.

>Canada

Canada has fuck all trade with U.K.

It's not a high priority.

We can't sign anything officially, doesn't mean we can't discuss it and then sign it the moment we leave

1/10

I can't wait until you guys are out; it will be splendid.

Don't worry we know without flags Sup Forums would have seen it as obvious kike anger.

>TTIP
>good

noice. thought all the jews left germany already after you imported those 1mil muzzies

we export more to the UK than we import

gotta keep those trade surpluses going man

>Even when you "lose" in a trade deal you don't get fucked in the sense you get ruled over by another country.
There people who actually believe this

Literally the EU was built on this concept

this
I'm really excited for the brits rn

You realize that the deal the UK would have with the US is just a copy of TTIP, right?

expect the pound to trade for less, goys

t.Soros

>and you are still ruled by mama Merkel lmao.
It's going to be a lot worse, m8. They want Von der Leyen as Merkel's successor. That woman is Merkel on steroids, she is a religious nutcase with 7 (seven!) kids who lied about her academic credentials at Stanford.

We'll be on the rise.

kek
Kerry and Obongo won't even be there by January, let alone 2 years time.

Who gives a shit

American trade was never our aim - Britain is far more interested in emerging markets (BRIC) and commonwealth bros.

Rebel traitors at the BACK OF THE QUEUE

>emerging markets (BRIC) and commonwealth bros.
There is nothing you can export to the poos in the loo, the broken corrupt BRazilians, the inflationary Russians ... and China makes all their shit on the home turf.

BRIC is a meme. Germany has known this for ages. That's why we are export world champions and you are an important nation.

>That's why we are export world champions and you are an important nation.
we are pretty important desu

>BREAKING: US blocks shipment of Worcestershire sauce from UK

>we are pretty important desu
Yes, that is what I said We are export world champions and you aren important nation. Now you can decide what's more important.

This

>all of that cottage cheese

no thx

Kerry just can't stop fucking up, can he?
He's going to be among the first on the day of the rope.

Jesus christ, their eyes. You can tell they know they're standing in defense of a terrorist traitor government, that it has eaten away their souls inside.

fuck my asshole its hot

i dont know what to do lads

What happened to our special relationship?

fuck that guy.

Kek wills Brexit

user is saying you'll be so desperate you'll take anything.

I thought England was stronk. Now your hopes are pinned I the outcome of our election?
Sad!

any place i can directly get British imports?

It was never about the money.

As long as the freedom of movement remains it will also not be much of a Brexit.

>The UK needs the US

That's not really true though, is it? They'd be fine without us. But why would not want good trade deals with the? UK would actually be a good country to have free trade with. There wouldn't be mountains of penny-priced products produced by near slave labor to compete with our products.

Who cares about this anyway? We have to wait until the UK is out of the EU anyway to trade with them as a country. Kerry didn't say we wouldn't trade with them.

>Obama says Britain will be at the back of the Que.
>Instantly changes his tune when we voted to leave.
>Some other official said we would lose American trade
>Some other official said we we grow stronger and instantly offered us trade deals the moment we left.

Germanfag, I suggest you deal with your own problems before attempting to point out ours.

infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/

>How does it feel, Brits, to not be recognized as a real country until you exit the EU?

That says more about the EU than us m80.

this tbqfh

>US company: "time for the latest shipment of our defence industry parts from china!"
>parts arrive
>shit quality
>call up china office
>the guy barely speaks english
>communicate with him you want a better order of parts and the originals are faulty
>wait months
>parts arrive
>faulty

OR

>call up anglo brothers
>place order for defence parts
>exchange banter
>parts arrive ahead of schedule
>finest quality
>call them to say thanks
>get to speak in english

There's a reason why there's a demand for expensive British products

It is not legally possible for the UK to have its own trade deals until it has left the EU, I thought everyone knew this?

Of course it doesn't stop 'unofficial' trade talks, which I guarantee have been taking place already.