Watched this 4 months ago, I cant remember anyone's names and don't care about anything that happened in it at all

watched this 4 months ago, I cant remember anyone's names and don't care about anything that happened in it at all.

It's like a movie is a reflection of your own personality. Weird.

Still better than ep 7

Well I liked it.

Wow, you must be really dumb.

>I cant remember anyone's names
Do you have brain problems? Are you taking your alex jones' dehydrated water pills like you're supposed to?

but you cared enough to make this thread?

I can't remember the names but I bet they're all 3 letter long.

Is this supposed to mean something, you fucking brainlet embryo? It wasn't a good movie. But guess what? When you watch more than 10 movies a year you tend forget characters names. Stop posting on this board until you average at least 4 films a week.

>watched this 4 months ago, I cant remember anyone's names and don't care about anything that happened in it at all.
ACCURATE

BUT IT WAS STILL WORTH IT FOR THE SPACE SCENES IN IMAX 3D
AKA STAR DESTROYER BUMPER CARS

ALSO VADER RIPPING UP THAT HALLWAY LIKE A SLASHER FLICK

ROGUE ONE WAS LITERALLY BETTER THAN TFA

I consider(ed) myself a Star Wars fan and I dont care what happens in any of the movies.

I would tell you to grow up, but thats too much to ask from a manchild.

>calls himself a sw fan
>calls others manchildren
You can't make this up

>jyn
>ks20
>cassian

>Doesn't remember Chirrut

Shame on you, user.

Is there a reason you're posting my wife on the internet?

I feel bad for you. Dementia isn't easy to cope with.

WHAT IS THIS A WIFE FOR ANTS

ITS ILLEGAL TO MARRY A RABBIT BTW

same
I remember the name of the planet they were on at the end because that was the only good part.

pathetic

Damn it, shes so fucking pretty.

Is this better?

See, I don't buy it. How do you not remember Krennic? His failure was spectacular, and he was almost as gay as his outfit.

Still better than episode 7. Star Wars as a whole is pretty shit anyway, people pretend to like it because of nostalgia goggles and "I'm such a nerd xD".

Lewd

It was great to watch in the theatre but I have to admit it was basically Capeshit in space

Well yeah, that's Star Wars. If you want depth or something you should watch Star Trek.

>* in space
SOLD!

PREORDERING IMAX 3D OPENING NIGHT

BASED SPACESHIT

sup derek from getdms

Try 20 minutes after.

I hated both this and TFA. I don't care what happens next, I won't even pirate the next ones.

Disneymarvel turns everything to shit.

I like this meme.

That's not hard

It's not a meme if it's true. Stop sucking rlm's dick

I remember"

Ira Belle
Cassian
K2
Saw Guerrera
Gun guy
Blind guy
Literally can't remember if the pilot's name was ever said
Gaylen Erso
Vice Lord Bad Guy
Blue Leader
Admiral Not Ackbar

The girls name was "Rogu Eone"

>I cant remember anyone's names

>He doesn't remember Darth Vader

what kind of a faggot are you

that is funny. I just remember losing my mind with that Vader scene at the end but after rewatching it it was completely meh. Probably the worst rewatch value in any movie. its like 1% of the gratification of the first viewing.