Officer in critical condition after being served a sandwich with a shard of glass inside

abc6onyourside.com/news/local/columbus-police-officer-hospitalized-after-glass-found-in-sandwich

Restaurant that is responsible is a nigger owned business that support BLM, here:

yelp.com/biz/lincoln-cafe-columbus-5

Other urls found in this thread:

abc6onyourside.com/news/local/columbus-police-officer-hospitalized-after-glass-found-in-sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised the whole restaurant wasn't shot dead.

And yes, in America you can kill a building

A right reserved for planes.

We really need to crack down on this shit before we turn into south africa.

>be me
>cold cut sandwich
>*chink*
>mm! the fuck?
>whatever
>swallow something that shouldn't be in my sandwich

that's fucked up burn the place REEEEE

lol

Do you want judge dread cops?

This is how you get judge dread cops.

Absolutely Haram.
Hanging is too good for fucking pieces of shit who do this.

And yet if it were to get held up who do they expect to come to their aid?

>be American
>eat sandwich
>die

Cant make this shit up.

ABSOLUTELY. I would give my left nut for Judge Dredd cops.

>abc6onyourside.com/news/local/columbus-police-officer-hospitalized-after-glass-found-in-sandwich

Where does it say he's in critical condition you faggot?

why do da poleeze be killin us an shit dey must be rayciss1

We'd all be fucked if the Judges overthrew governments just like the comics.

>be Austrian
>try to anschluss
>fail
>have to turn your flag sideways and leave europe

> at this point in the investigation we don't believe it was intentional.
Yeah, glass chunks always end up in my sandwiches, especially at home.

Ban assault glass.
Nobody NEEDS more than two panes.

>pig got same treatment
Brilliant.

News article says it happen at a restaurant near Lincoln theater which is North Carolina. OP post a link to a restaurant that is in Ohio. It's pretty clear Op is trying to start some shit. What happen did you get fired for doing a shitty job and want revenge on your boss?

lol remember razor blades in apples on halloween?

this is jaws tier mass hysteria causing bullshit

imagine if you're a cop and you read this shit

>eating ANYWHERE that allows black people to touch your food
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Who is this S. Demon?

really makes you drink

glass in the popcorn balls too

I like how people are questioning if this is intentional. How could this happen on accident?

this same place had a google review saying they found silica gel in their sandwich a week ago

"You know what they say, when a policeman is tired of looking for glass in his dinner, he is tired of life"

Read the article you dumbfuck.

I hope he left a tip

Well, they did it to themselves
Animals and psychopaths do that shit
Boycott all black owned or staffed businesses.
Not one more penny to nigger businesses.

>Owned your own resturant
>Pull bullshit like this
>DA WYTE MAN BE KEEPIN US DOWN AND OPRESSIN US AND SHEIT!

Send this to Fox and Trump just in case.

>be Austrian
>be universally salty

Why?

>Sabotaging food
>Ever

Sounds good, everyone must suffer, but I know blacks will suffer more because they can't control themselves.

Dumb Ameripigs dont you fucking chew your food before swallowing it you fat fucks?

Shouldn't you be picking pockets, you smelly animal?

>eating so fucking fast that you don't even know you're chewing on glass until you swallow it

Fucking amerifats, I swear.

And? The governments are corrupt as shit. I love how people keep pretending shit isn't already fucked to the max.

RTFA

He didn't swallow it, he bit down and it cut his mouth up.

Underrated

Wonder who did this..

Only if it's a Corporation. The Supreme Court said Corporations are People. Had something to do with false advertising, free speech if I'm not mistaken.

Posting on Sup Forums.

10 years in iso cube.

Came in to say this. Unless your jugular travels through your gums, he should not be in critical condition.

9 out of 11
Not bad burger bro

tell me why Hitler was wrong again

So why didn't he just go into the kitchen and shoot everyone?

>Implying one prison is worse than another

I'm dating daughter of a Columbus cop. Shit is scary

He didn't win and exterminate every kike and White traitor on Earth.

TWO PANES?!?!?! Do you hate chilluns? Why would anyone need two high capacity panes of glass?

wtf i hate glass sandwiches now

It's not uncommon. I've had a shard of glass in my mashed potatoes at cracker barrel before.

Sounds like this joint is just fucking terrible and should be shut down for health code reasons.

He was too busy bleeding out.

Should I call and what should I say

Do you burgers not chew when eating ?

20 years on Titan penal colony for backtalk.

I know, I read it. I just wanted to shitpost about that.

But still, that's not what "critical condition" means.
Critical condition means that he swallowed it and it's lacerating his intestines as we speak. Not that he just got a bloody lip or some shit.

Maybe his mental state has gone critical.
Like a nuclear reactor that's been lying in wait for decades getting activated, and this one doesn't have a cooling tower.

Holy shit Bam Margera keeps looking worse and worse

Not surprising Columbus has a huge colony of Somali immigrants

How do you get glass on a sandwich for a cop, exactly

Doesn't everyone do this already?

You fucking faggot. My sides.

He wasn't.

T...Thanks user.

>be American
>eat sandwich
>get shot

I JUS WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE A WINDOW INTO YOUR WHITE DEVILISH SOUL

No respect. Yea, don't worry just ask to get shot. Dickheads.

I had a Lyft driver this morning who drove right past me at first, I had to call him to tell him to turn around. I thought it was an honest mistake until he started talking. It quickly became obvious he was a member of BLM, he was going on and on about the shootings and stopping Trump - literally Baton Rouge mentioning how he tried to motivate a reluctant berniefag into voting for Hillary Clinton earlier

I felt like Dexter

damn nigga kanye got fat

I really hope your police fully militarize and you have a full on civil war with your feral Negroes. It will be an entertaining happening.

Lol so he sues and then we have another nigger family out of business. Good!

Wouldnt you notice it if you ate your food correctly?

I sexually Identify as an A-10 Warthog. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads of BRRRRTTT on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being an A-10 Warthog is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install jet engines, BRRRTTT cannons and more BRTTTT cannons on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “BRRTTTT” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a brrrrrttaphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Same way you get glass in mashed potatoes, or any kind of food contamination. Substandard health code.

And, as pointed out in this thread, this place seems just disgusting in general with a history of this kind of stuff.

Destroy them.

surely the glass was a coincidence, certainly the servers had no preconceived notions about police officers due to being brainwashed by liberal media and facebook circlejerk black lives matter groupthink indoctrination and certainly this was not retaliation for the perceived injustices done to their community

Assuming he lives dudes going to be rich as fuck from the ensuring lawsuit.

Hit the nigger where it hurts

IT'S SO COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IN THIS......HOUSE

>I thought it was an honest mistake until he started talking.
Were you standing next to a Trump sign or something? How was it not a mistake?

Do bongs not know how to read anymore?

The restaurant was obviously ran by Trump supporters.

don't you have a truck to get hit by?

That's why you chew your fucking food properly.

Kek

>fucking state goon gets hurt by random happening that occurs many times a week all over the country
>Sup Forums and cops think "IT MUST BE COP HATE!"
Stop whining when one of these leeches gets a booboo.
Jesus fuck you're as bad as the niggers who always complain when anyone doesn't kiss their asses.

Shit happens, grow up.
You live in a dynamic world where sharp objects and gravity and chemistry exist. Get used to it, bitch.

My yelp review

I ate here the other day with my girlfriend but was exceptionally disappointed with the service. The server kept smacking their teeth while taking my order and kept talking about, "their quick come up in the game." And how "all whites should die." (What did he mean by this?)
I also overheard the employees and the owner calling other patrons "dumb crackers." Me and my girlfriend ordered water but they brought us out grape soda, then proceeded to yell at us and call us "racist" when we tried to explain we ordered water. The owner personally came and told us we weren't being tolerant enough.

I have never felt so threatened by an establishment and it's staff.

I was a white person with a collard shirt and he merged onto the interstate and kept driving.

When will we start lining up nignogs in the killing fields ala pol pot?

>how can dindus compete?

So can reastaurant owners put
>no coloreds work in our kitchen
stickers on their front door after this?