>Almost to a million subs

When will you aspect it as kino!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0wAVzDAQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=-3nleeAUkws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised it's not over a million to begin with.

Meanwhile AVGN has 2 million subscribers

>"Yo, just put the logo over Rob's face"

>aspect it

OP is approximating English language.

That's bullshit!

>prostate on the floor

eggkara when?

E-Rod the Blockbuster Buster is probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen that group come out with.

Goddammit I hated Kickassia, I think that's what made me lose interest in TGWTG in general besides cinema snob, and spoony before he became an utter cunt.

youtu.be/A0wAVzDAQQA

is he the most JUSTed after the jew?

now nigga

Spoony is the most visually JUSTed.

Given the plateau and decline of the NC's career when he had the highest expectations of all of them, the NC is probably the most JUST.

I don't get this channel, he has always had the same nasally voice that grates you, it sounds like chalk scraping a blackboard.

I always imagine fans of this middle age loser to be mentally stunted faggits stuck in the AVGN era who purely watch this trash because they refuse to acknowledge their own failures and by doing so negate their own stupidity by refusing to grow up.

Is there bigger cucks than fans of this guy? None of his content is good and some of it is down right cringe worthy.

Kill yourself if you like this trash. Fucking degenerates who work for less than 50k a year or live with their parents- the YouTube channel.

His style of humour is really dated, yet he keeps on making videos. People who unironically like his videos must be stuck in some kind of mental time void where the last 10 years of Internet culture never happened.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=-3nleeAUkws

in the end it doesn't even matters.

...after 11 years
that channel is only 3 years old
Do I even have to mention how many subscribers rlm has, and how old the channel is?

brad's movie in 5 minutes

Imagine just grabbing that vicious cunt by the pigtails and she makes that face as you ram your meat rod straight into that gaping mouth.

>that video
Lmao

Kickassia isn't even the worst one, it looks like kino compared to the 3 hour ordeal that is To Boldly Flee

>barely scraping 1 million subs for all that effort
>meanwhile Ashens just improvs with a camcorder on an old sofa

>channel awesome only has about 75% of the subs as a channel like Ashens

this is hilarious to me

>Almost

I'd say almost maybe once it's above 950k, and that'd still be a stretch.

>Aspect it

Okay you're a retard.

He's fucking funny calm down Mr.Grumpy Grump.

>only 1.2 million subscribers after 11 years

no, this is hilarious.

>after 11 years
The official Channel Awesome... channel, hasn't existed for that long. All CA videos were uploaded to Blip, and you could find reuploads on Youtube, but it was until very recently that they decided to centralize all their content in one big channel.

>1M subs
>that much cast
>meanwhile this guy doesn't even speak and has 1.6M subs

BTFO

jfc i'd ram up my cock and balls in that mouth watch her gag and tears well up in her eyes

yes

channel awesome thread is only 4 years old
ashens, 11 years old

get it now?

*channel

How dare you. How FUCKING DARE YOU insult ME and all the other nostalgiaheads out there. Sir I hope you never EVER have a good day for the rest of your life. NOW BEAT IT!

Yeah but he produces meaningful content that requires talent.

>requires talent
Or a youtube search for "primitive tools tutorial".

>Liking shit that others like

R3ddits down the hall

Like, SERIOUSLY DUDE the fuck is your problem? What in the fuck did based Douge ever do to you besides give you FREE high quality videos on a weekly basis? Go fuck yourself you spoiled child I hope you get spanked.

>watch behind the scenes nostalgia critic video
>says he leaves a half second of silence after every joke
>"to give the viewers time to laugh at the jokes"
>never laugh once
>Hear the silence every fucking time
>mfw

go and build a hut then you disabled boy

I don't feel the need to impress sheltered neets, though.

I honestly just CAN'T BELIEVE you'd post such inane crap on here. Really dude, FUCKING REALLY?! Get your SHIT together!

>You are the first winner of my bad mood

fucking kek

>most visually JUSTed

you can say that again

He should start using canned laughter

>utter cunt
and the worst thing is he acts like the fucking victim blaming it on his depression. Apparently depression excuses you to not produce any fucking content and being and unbelievable asshole to the fans for no reason.

I guess his ego got the best of him

>Almost
>173,754 away
Bitch pls

ANSWER ME FUCKER! YOU CAN'T JUST HIDE FROM YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR WHOLE LIFE PUSSY NOW EXPLAIN YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY! WHAT DID DOUGE EVER FUCKING DO TO YOU TO ILLICIT SUCH A HATEFUL POST?! HUH? ANSWER ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

do not have a 1m subs... what a loser