Why didn't Jason rape his victims? Was he gay?

Why didn't Jason rape his victims? Was he gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EuTtAWAZTA&t=1s
youtu.be/eBU1T2DdLsk
youtube.com/watch?v=VLJb24P6xLA
youtu.be/b5_2_gmHPSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his dick rot off

He was autistic

Horror film makers are necrophiliacs. What did you expect of them?

He's a she in the original.

>dolly zoom on her ass

this explains EVERYTHING. it ALL makes sense now.

He can't get hard, that's why he kills them
It's his way of fucking

He rapes them off camera when already ded

Jason was the original founder of MGTOW.

Plus, all the girls he killed were sluts. STDs? Nothx.

HAHAHA WHITE DUDES XDDD
HAHA WHITES MEME AHAHAHAHA XDDD

so funny, i gave it a like :)

SMACK LIPS

He has the mind of a child. One that died because people were off fucking instead of doing their job.
It was also his mom in the first one. Jason himself was a jump scare at the end.

this

he killed people that fucked because he was unable to fuck

white boy mad

its just a small joke white bois

settle down :)

>implying the base gratification of rutting compares to the purest rapture of stabbing a pretty young thing with a chef's knife, deeply, over and over again.

OOGA BOOGA

*SMACKS LIPS*

*SMACKS LIPS*

*SMACKS LIPS*

He didn't become a zombie until episode 6. anyway it was implied he raped that chick from 3.

AIGHT, HOL UP...
WE WUZ...

he was a manchild angry at adults, sexuality is part of what he hates about grown ups

I'm black and even if the ass in OP's post isn't fat it's still nice.

Annie Phillips best girl 2bh

Like your dick?

agreed.

Hell yes

Hmm... this sounds really familiar... reminds me of a certain board on this website... hmmm... makes you think, doesn't it?

Freddy was wittier and more entertaining.

witty quips > silent cuck

t. melanin-enriched individual

I'm a white guy and thought it was funny, lol. Why can't you all handle the banter?

/r9k/? Sup Forums? Sup Forums?

She never got to fulfill her dream of being a summer camp cook.

look like Robert Plant
u gay?

I don't remember Sup Forums or /r9k/ complaining about degeneracy.

...probably would 2bh

no homo

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums is known for a woman hating hapa serial killer
kek, nice try fags

That ain't Violet

youtube.com/watch?v=9EuTtAWAZTA&t=1s

The whole point to these films were to dissuade teenagers from premarital sex and drug use. That's why the naughty teenagers were getting punished by the bogeyman.

because jason had keep the movie R-rated. Not x-rated. the producer told the screenwriter, who told the director, who told jason.

Jason is firstly a voyeurist guy. For the filming purpose he has to like to watch so that we can get the voyeuristic footage.
Secondly he is a exhibitionist. He likes to scare people and enjoy their look. It's just he likes extreme fear rather than the small fear people have seeing a pervert.
Finally Jason is bisexual. He also takes pleasure in killing men.

here's your answer.

I always imagine Jason does what most exhibittionists and voyeurists do. He watches and acts. But then he goes back to masturbates thinking about what just happened.

I don't know why

Not at all. Pamela Voorhees raised her son not to have sex outside the boundaries of marriage. So, there's *still* a woman who can make him her very own. Go get him, ladies!

What are some slasher fapkino?

why can't whites handle the bantz?

Nope, just Republican.

the 80's knew what was what

>pretending to be a shitskin on the internet

I thought he had some kind of extreme sexual repression where anything sexy turned him to a murderous rage.

I thought it's some perverted fetishism that makes him associate the sexual pleasure with murder so he can only get off through killing people

Jason=Hannibal - cannibalism

It's not big but not bad.

Kill yourself.

How bout the face?

You sound mad haha

NIGGA YA NO WAT I MEAN

Go back to Facebook, Jesus Christ.

boy I sure hate white people

I'd creampie the fucking shit out of her after jason takes her head off.

>Jason=Hannibal - cannibalism
That's a wrong equation

JESUS CHRIST

youtu.be/eBU1T2DdLsk

youtube.com/watch?v=VLJb24P6xLA

man she has nice thighs, do you have the scene where she is walking around in the shorts?

It's at the beginning of this clip.

youtu.be/b5_2_gmHPSY

Horror cinematographers truly are the coolest dudes

>whole board pretending like this is a nice ass

>pretending it isn't.

>gay

so He can't rape

Who hurt you?

Low test levels

I M A G I N E

>tfw white people are actually diverse and intelligent people so their memes are way less applicable

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Still cannot handle the banter... Sad!

>getting this defensive over facts

It's true mayne, nearly every "white person" meme can be attributed to either simple human decency/politeness, or it's just random garbage that shitskins desperately try to make a meme

>facts
What did he mean by this

>rutting

fuck off rich

>being this mad he came out brown

prove me wrong nigger

Was Jason a metaphor for Spielberg?

fuck off namefag

Include me in the screencap.

Surprised Disney never sued

But I'm not even brown. I'm white, the only mad one here is you my friend

>attributed to either simple human decency/politeness
not really most of them are just getting at the fact that whites are corny losers and not cool at all.

based brap poster

>that whites are corny losers and not cool at all
exactly, random garbage shitskins desperately try to make a meme

I can smell the curry from here muhammad

>being polite and considerate is corny and not cool
pretty sad. sadder yet is that you're over 18 and care about "being cool"

The only pasta that makes me unironically hard

Imagine being Jason in that scene and having to be all like "damn, 80's ass, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jason and not only sit in that chair while 80's ass flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, 80's ASS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You couldn't even be bothered to change the entire pasta.

I'm at the strip club and in a Jedi Council meeting. Give me a fucking break. The God damned barista couldn't even give me my Daiquiri on time.

he may be a murderer but at least he's not a rapist

Cute as fuck.

He was autistic.