MarbleLympics

Who here following the real olympic action?
For those that aren't:
youtube.com/watch?v=qQrrvYgHgv0

My boys the oceanics sitting in 3rd after 4 events, they gonna pull this one out big EZ.

Lifelong /limers/ fan here. I can barely watch anymore. I feel great shame.

haven't been paying much attention to them, where do they stand? guessing not very high

shit
its already been two years since

Lifelong /O'rangers/ fan here. Summer games are the REAL MarbleLympics, Winter MarbleLympics are just to keep cuck tier meme marbles off of suicide watch.

akshually the summer games are here to make sure all you orangers dont go shooting up schools. have fun losing nerd

/CURRENT STANDINGS/
>/CURRENT STANDINGS/
/CURRENT STANDINGS/

1 - Balls of Chaos 2-0-0, 62
2 - Thunderbolts 1-0-0, 49
3 - Oceanics 1-0-0, 49
4 - Hazers 0-2-0, 44
5 - Midnight Wisps 0-0-2, 40
6 - Savage Speeders 0-1-1, 38
7 - Pinkies 0-0-0, 35
8 - Team Galactic 0-1-0, 34
9 - O'rangers 0-0-0, 33
10- Crazy Cat's Eyes 0-0-1, 31
11- Raspberry Racers 0-0-0, 31
12- Mellow Yellow 0-0-0, 29
>13- Snowballs 0-0-0, 28
14- Minty Maniacs 0-0-0, 22
15- Team Momo 0-0-0, 17 ***
16- Limers 0-0-0, 11

>Greentext indicates HOST nation
*** - Indicates Reddit BTFO desu

t. "lifelong /Balls of Chao/"

Not watching since Team Primary missed qualification

reddit team BTFO.

In all honesty team momo should have been disqualified, they obviously lied about momomo's sickness to cover up their embarrassing bobsled run.

Agree
They probably paid off the on-site medical staff to let them go ahead and compete anyway.
Team Momo should be DQ'd completely but with the way the Limers can surprise, they'll probably finish dead last anyway desu

2bh, there was a lot of suspect plays in this last event. MarbleLympics needs to crack down on suspected ref/official buyoffs:

>Midnight wisps got away with having an athlete thrown out before crossing with NO penalty
>Team /reddit/ Momo got to do a run again instead of receiving the DNF that they deserved

what marbles are doping/have iron or metal substances hidden in their cores to give heavier weight and faster drops

WILL WE EVER KNOW!?!?!?!

Also team galactic only getting 1 penalty point when they lost a marble about halfway through? This ML have been super shady.

Thought never crossed my mind, I think there may be a conspiracy here.

>tfw Raspberry Racers

bump desu

I think Hazers are going to make a BIG comeback

How are Momo reddit? I've been supporting them since the start and was unaware of who was bandwagoning them

>O'Redditors with ZERO (0) medals of any kind
feels fucking good lads

Fuck the "narrative."
This is OUR year.
#TIDEPRIDE