Schoolgirl, 16, hanged herself in bedroom after reporting sex assault which no one but her mother believed

>Schoolgirl, 16, hanged herself in bedroom after reporting sex assault which no one but her mother believed
>Emily Stickells was found at home in Cardiff just days before her GCSEs
>She reported a sex attack 18 months earlier but turned down counselling
>Her mother Sharon Thomas said Emily felt that no one believed her claims
>Cardiff assistant coroner Thomas Atherton called it a 'truly tragic' case

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697249/Schoolgirl-16-hanged-bedroom-reporting-sex-assault-no-one-mother-believed.html

Boo fucking who. Who gives a shit?

One less roastie

kek get fucked roastie

the fuck is a "sex attack"

Oh well.

ROASTIE TOASTIE ROASTIE TOASTIE REEEEEEEEEE

Jesus christ lads...

So a girl was raped by a mudslime most likely, realized that she was pretty much ruined for good, and killed herself and pol has no sympathy for this?

>Oy vey goyim

at last, Sup Forums and /r9k/ became one

A roastie wouldn't have killed herself.
Bet you it was a man from the religion of peace!

Press F to pay respects.

>had brown dick inside her
>any worth to anyone

BAN ASSAULT SEXUAL ASSAULT

This
Ban assault Sex and the clips for it

Well stupid bitches shouldn't be crying wolf and diluting the term of rape and shit like this wouldn't happen.

what is a "sex attack"?

what if you are white but got a brown cock?

>putting yourself in a position to be raped by one

why even live

allahu ackbar
the woman should have worn her burka or been tended to by he
r male owner insha allah

>18 months earlier

dumb cunt

that's like reporting a bank robbery 18 months after it happened

Wew

Pretty dumb question

you stupid faggot, she reported the rape 18 months ago. God damn can't you read

It says she reported it 18 months earlier, retard.

But what if she had nothing to do with that?

How do you know she wasn't walking to school or running an errand or something random?

Meh

Yeah but she realized that and ended her life because of it. She at least agrees with you guys, you could see her as a martyr of sorts.

>claims an unsubstantiatable rape against herself, refuses psychological counseling, and then commits suicide when she doesn't get the attention she wanted
Sounds like borderline personality disorder.

where did you read that it was rape? it only says "sex attack" "sex assault"

>tfw you weren't there to console her crying shaking body and wipe away her tears and slowly kissing her after she realizes you're the best thing in her life

fpbp

Rape liars deserve worse. She knows what she did.

>american literacy

i bet you guys would have half the problems you do if everyone could actually properly look at a sentence and figure out the message it's trying to get across

just hunting down keywords, guessing, and hoping for the best is not how you read

Be a martyr for us too American.

>raping her one last time
Ok NOW im hard

Or she sucked and slept with the entire football team and when people found out she said she'd been abused and now that her social media reputation took a hit she killed herself.

Unless I missed the memo saying that Germany has adopted English as it's first language, fuck off

This.
Her subsequent craziness doesn't at all prove that she was raped.

Sup Forums is more /r9k/ than /r9k/ has been for years. /r9k/ is full of women and beta orbiters that worship them and give them the attention they feed off of. Sup Forums on the other hand has the right amount of high test chads and vocels that have no problem telling roasties and attention whores to fuck off.

Too bad, she was pretty qt.

YEAH BUT WE DON'T KNOW DO WE?

I'm from your island, bro. We could be distant cousins or something.

someone accidentally brushed arms with her in the hallway

>wanting sloppy seconds
C U C K
U
C
K

@81786067
Manipulative little maple jew

BEGONE

She probably held left-wing beliefs and posting #refugeeswelcome on her twitter. No sympathy.

>she a good gurl
>she went to church
>look, she even wears a cross

Probably the least slutty picture they could find.

She was probably just a coalburner who realized she'll never get a good man now. Nothing of value is lost.

She's a cutie, but then again she is no virgin any more and dead.
Dropped

I talk about being a girl on pol all the time, and most people are pretty nice to me so I think you're wrong about that.

That... was 16 year old?

She looks 25 in that picture.

Its a dank maymay to be an edgelord apparently.

This. Leftists cry rape and racist so much these days the words have lost all damned meaning.

Racist used to be used as a sledgehammer, now it's almost a damned side comment. I hear the word racist more than I do colors anymore.

Yeah but you don't know that. If anything you should feel indifferent, but you're hostile without even knowing. I guess you're just projecting your feelings.

You don't get to tell anyone to leave when you can't even quote a post properly

how the fuck do you assume an @ is required when not a single person in this thread has used one

how stupid can one be

Black dick probably ages you rapidly. Burn the coal...

found the muslim

What definition of rape the girl used?

A lot of these girls are being told even consensual sex is rape.

Yeah, tell that to the feds mate.

> I, I swear office, she looked older than 16...

>have something traumatic happen
>turn down counselling

Why do people do this, especially women? There's no stigma for a woman to go seek mental help.

You can't tell anybody what to do if you are so fucking new you can't properly quote a post. Even syrup niggers. Go back faggot.

Should have gotten herself a nice bf. Stupid bitch, now she is dead and that's dead.

16 is legal in your country, stupid

The edge is real. Next you'll be telling us you're the rapist, oh the shock of it all. Blow it out your ass.

You mad mommy didn't abort you, and you're not man enough to kill yourself? :( Boo fucking hoo.

rip why cuties are committing suicido
rip

It is in many states as well

maybe they are just trying to sensationalize it a bt more and felt the word 'rape' was too passé nowadays.

I know with men there is a social stigma with not being able to "walk it off" but don't know if there is anything similar for women

I know. Believe me, I'm very well aware of the various statutory rape laws of the world.

>Sup Forums - Edgelords

>no one but her mother believed
>Her mother Sharon Thomas said Emily felt that no one believed her claims
Which was it?
This.

Would bang

Sexual tourist?

MODS

I think raped women are ashamed of themselves and want to ignore it and hope it goes away, and they can pretend it didn't happen.

None of your fucking business.

Who is to blame? Straight white men?

If anything is to blame is the fake rape reporting epidemic in the last years incentivated by the "empowering" feminists.

don't make me laugh. As soon as they get help they can't use it as an excuse to justify their behaviour

LOL

Its ok. Your secret is safe with me kiddie diddler.

> women are one person, motivated by the same things, uniformly

Who the fuck gives a shit? women are worth nothing. waaah a roastie committed suicide! how sad! and moments later, poof, we go back to going to work and digging colonies. nobody gives a shit.

>Why don't you believe me without evidence?

I've never fucked anyone younger than 14. Gotta love Germany.

>he thinks any woman 16 and above is a kissless virgin

>and stepfather
Hmmm....

>Recording a verdict of suicide, Cardiff assistant coroner Thomas Atherton said: 'Despite the fact she said she was coping with the consequence of that incident [the sexual assault] her natural shyness prevented her from telling the people helping her

>Mr Atherton added that Emily appeared to have 'deep down' unhappiness about the incident and that her behaviour afterwards suggested 'a lack of self esteem and confidence'.

>raped by a muslim paki
>they hush you up

That sounds the most likely.

>meanwhile, raped by a CIS WHITE MALE
>he gets literally called Hitler on every news outlet in the country

fpbp

White women as a whole should get off the antidepressants look around at what the did to western civilization and kill themselves in mass.

>14 yr old german girls

Time for me to take a vacation to enrich Germany

Omg are you kidding me? Fucking disgusting perv. Can't get a woman your own age so you fucking molest children?

>is the rapist a muslim yes or no
>if yes we use it in our continuing narrative against islam
>if no we continue fapping and not give a shit
How to deal with situations like this for all the newfags

Counseling doesn't really have a culture here so please tell me: would a few sessions with a psychologist help someone who was raped and has suicidal tendencies?

Do you believe her now?

Welp, I'm convinced!

this

bunch of man children bitching about women

why are people (in the article) quick to believe the crazy suicidal girl who had no evidence over her false allegation victims?

She couldn't manipulate us in life, so she made the ultimate psychological manipulation.

Are you baiting, or just a 14 year old whose crush got boned out by a 22 year old guy?

Stfu, cunt.

except for the color Black

xDDD

This

>tfw man with anxiety/depressed
>tfw virgin forever alone
>tfw nobody but my parents cares about me any more