When will Trumpfags understand that he is a big fucking joke and the whole world is laughing about you for such a...

When will Trumpfags understand that he is a big fucking joke and the whole world is laughing about you for such a person even having the possibility of becoming the president?

Melania literally rick rolled Republicans during her speech.

How can you really think Trump has a chance at winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because republicans are stupid fucking morons.

>this isn't new

shut the fuck up cuck

why is it literally always germans that care the most about trump

worry about your own fucked country, nigger

Germany you have some balls calling other people the laughing stock of the whole world.

id rather say fuck you to the establishment regardless

>a big fucking joke
Didn't know we were talking about your country there, Hans.

I want to shake the Sup Forumsrother's hand who wrote that speech.

Praise kek and memes and Sup Forums for shitting all over themselves in public. Best entertainment ever.

not sure if bait or just faggotry

They won't learn until sometime after he loses, that's for sure.

The saddest fact is that both of the only nominees are reptilian idiots.

A while back was hating every single Republican nominee ever and planned on going democrat.

Fast forward to know and I wish to god anyone other than Trump or Jeb Bush was selected, they would have my guaranteed vote against Hillary.

I just don't know anymore. This is a fucking circus and the whole world is watching. I must be dreaming.

I literally just saw you on Reddit post this.

> kraut talking about the world laughing at someone

I think a majority of the world would love to have the same economic strength and living standard as Germany but please continue to believe in Sup Forums-memes

"husband"

>the whole world
Who fucking cares what other countries think?

it's all in the memes

>board train
>get attacked by axe wielding "refugee"

yes such sweet living standards

>be German
>get raped by migrant
>your government defends the migrant

Wew

>still alive
>because nogunz

>flag
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

This. Only cuckass countries care whether or not other countries think of them. Like why should we care what some random german liberal arts college kids think about us?

Arriaga II!!

>doesnt realize that knives can kill you too

The only difference is that in america wed shoot the muslim before he stabbed us. In europe theyd bend over and willingly take it in the ass from him.

Im convinced he ran as a joke.
It's obvious he's out of his element now

>When will Merkelfags understand that she is a big fucking joke and the whole world is laughing about you for such a person even having the possibility of becoming the chancellor again?

>German
>criticizing the politics of others
When your men stand up to pee then you can come back here

US politics have been bulletproof to your "argument" ever since GW Bush became president.

So shut the fuck up and enjoy the kebab.

> whole world is laughing
Imports 1 million muslims

Wir schaffen das

Well I guess there's no reason to shill then now is there?

I was talking about the axe case being discussed. Not some other thing not being discussed.

Touché touché

So I see two possibilities here. Either A, he is the real deal and should be voted for, or B he is a plant by Hillary, in which case, he should be voted for to screw Hillary. Either way, logic dictates to vote for Trump.

I like her. Fuck off Ahmed.

>he whole world is laughing about you for such a person even having the possibility of becoming the president?

The "whole world" wanted Obama remember? WE GAVE YOU THAT. And what did "the whole world" do in return? Treat us like shit as always, murdered each other and blamed it on us as always, crippled their own economies and blamed it on us as always.

So no, the whole world's opinion is fucking irrelevant and the whole world shut butt out of our business and focus on their own damn problems for once.

What's his username

"the world"

kek

This is my conclusion as well.

This shit about plagiarism seems planned too. The left just eats it up and everyone automatically believes it. Even though the same people reported all day yesterday she had a speech writer. Why bring so much attention to that and then all sudden SHE's accused of plagiarism? Not the speech writer.

Well because that's why they want. To make her and Trump look as bad as possible.

We're all in on the joke. Trump is cratering the Republican party in a personal vendetta for attacking Iraq after 9/11 instead of the real murderers.

He was there and his vengeance is personal.

What better way to ruin the Republican party than to run as the biggest idiot on the planet and win their nomination?

During the second presidential debate, he will release it. An off-the-cuff remark about "no wonder Bill sought warm elsewhere, Hillary's heart is nothing but ice" that will give mixed reaction during the live audience. But in the following weeks it will be twisted by muh feels until Hillary wears it like a badge of honor and it taints the entire Republican party.

Trump comes out of it destroying their image causing them to lose both the Senate and House and numerous state governments. He then goes on a speaking tour making fucking millions for the rest of his life as "former Presidential candidate Donald Trump".

If he had donated money to the Democrats he would have been bitched about for a few weeks, and maybe affect 1-2 races. It's 7th dimensional chinese checkers.

>ITT we pretend to be Retarded.

Ha OP du bist der größte Hahnrei aller Zeiten.
Hängst in den Fängen der Shillary Clinton.
Polzeistaat ftw

I have no idea why the RNC allowed her near the microphone. When she talks she sounds like Dracula's wife.

She is just a dumb eastern european model, your meant to look at her NOT listen to her.

OMG I WANT TO FUCK HER. jesus does any other woman even compare? she is the best looking person currently on planet earth FUCK.

Trump has literally made them pro-choice, pro-gay, pro-Israel now. There no rationalizing it.

>Germany you have some balls
Had some balls, until Angela, and Mohamed took them

The fact that you are trying so hard to convince me that Trump is a joke and not to vote for him tells me that he is a real threat to Democrats and you know Hillary is going to lose

>Calls someone dumb
>Uses wrong *you're

Get fucked Aussie, Trump knows what he's doing

>Going to Reddit
>Ever
Why dint you go back there? Don't bother coming back

Wow, OP. You sure showed me!
>Still voting for Trump anyway.

I'm not voting for Trump because he's the best man for the job. I'm voting for Trump because the alternative is Hillary. And that's straight up unacceptable.

>be American
>get shot by illegal
>government let's him go free due to muh feelings
Wew what a difference

>Trump knows what he's doing

>Letting Melania do a speech (she didn't write), in her dumb, female Borat voice.

Good move.

>Germany
>calling anyone a joke
You fucking idiots managed to destroy the union you controlled in less than 2 years

Hans, why don't you shut the fuck up and go change your adopted refugees bed linen already?

It's called meme magik you retarded kraut.

Get used to it because memes are infiltrating reality.

>implying the rick roll song is bad xD

What a dumbass language. I can't wait till Trump's America takes over the planet and forces all the lesser countries to adopt American as the world's language.

Is he ever gonna run around and desert us?

I don't care about bait and trolls. I'm just sick of the idea, the peer pressure tatic of "the rest of the world is laughing at you."

>cratering

Yeah, if you can't even spell I'm not gonna read all that non liberal hate speech thanks!

Fuck off mate. Move to fucking Germany if you hate this country.