Redpilled arabs

What does Sup Forums think of redpilled arabs that hate islam? Are they uncle toms? Are they self hating?

Is there any hope for arabs and the middle eastern world? And if a purge of muslims would start. Would these redpilled arabs get killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=_5iM3EZV48g&feature=youtu.be

Video related.

kill all arabs

Idk if they can be trusted. They'd have to prove it by denouncing their God and participating in a Haram practice. Something punishable by death in islam.

MAN FUCK YOU YOU FAT AMERICAN WHEN THE ARAB WORLD GOES THROUGH A RENAISSANCE AND GET NUCLEAR WEAPONS I WILL MAKE SURE WE WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR HOME YOU DUMB ILLITERATE AMERICAN FUCK

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL FCUKING PERSOANLLY TRAVEL THERE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YOU DUMB NIGGER.

My entire family eats bacon at every family event lol. It's pretty good. We even forget about eid the last time we were together.

Stop.

Arab is an ethincum. A Muslim is a follower of Islam.

Yes. Exactly. Arabs aren't inherently bad. Fucking Islam and bad parenting and shit is. The arab world did invent a lot of things before it got to Europe. They even fueled the european renaissance.

Islam is the last boss of the redpill.

>Muh Neo-Nazi
You don't even have a collective. The far you can go is post kek-worthy memes, and put echoes over (((their))) names... Hitler wasn't a loser in his basement posting memes.

so...leaving the religion?

We are individualist by nature. This is our way of life.

So the diversity of yours really means destoying our way of life and alt-righ is right?

Individualism is multi-cultu, it's one this board standing against.

a collective of goatfuckers

He's more redpilled than any fag on this Malaysian doll enthusiast forum.

And he lives under 24h police protection because Snackbars are triggered.

The entirety of Islam is shat by mandatory circumcision and dietary restrictions, which raises suspicions that it is judaism for the goyim

Wish there were more of them. SJWs can't scream DASS WAYSISS at them.

What do you guys think of SyrianGirl? Some of her videos are quite good, but I don't know what to think of her. Is she a practicing Muslim?

He actually had a few fatwas on his head AFAIK. The Egyptian bastards called for his head when he bullied them.

Hamel is okay although he is against banning Islam as a whole. He still sees a difference between political Islam and the spiritual side. I don't get how you actually want to separate those two but good luck I guess.

A multi-culture of:

* cuckoldness
* faggotry
* trans
* whores

You guys are really creative in degeneracy.

>that it is judaism for the goyim
What is wrong with Judaism. I mean the real one not the self-label of today?

No-degeneracy, a collective building a better future, family's values... isn't it Sup Forums's wet dream?

And FYI Islam is an extension of Abraham's religion which include Judaism and Christianity... I mean Jesus' Christianity, not Paul's Christianity you are practicing today.

She's alright, but tries too hard to make Islam look nice. Ex-Muslim Syrian in Germany btw.

It is, almost 90% of Islam is influenced by Judaism.

>tfw muslim but dont actually do any muslim stuff

>cuckoldness

Nothings more cucked than praying to an illiterate child/goat fucker 5 times a day Achmed.

When the crusade comes, we will see.

IT'S FUNNY, isn't it...

when you have to use memes to insult me, while are you reality is an insult.

I'm tempted to give you my address in the hopes that you show up and step foot in my house. You'd be shot dead so fuckin quickly.

I know a lebanese guy who was adopted by white parents at the age of 2. Pretty based guy tbqh, educated, none of that islam/ middle east bs. Dresses properly, talks properly, no stupid accent, no beard shit, eats pork and drinks, has british chinese gf. This is literally how integration should be done, not invite a million isis supporters who terrorise and rape.

Brings a tear to my eye to see people that doesn't judge me from my skin. Thank you based american. It means a lot.