Why do we call black people niggers, when out of the 40 million that are here...

Why do we call black people niggers, when out of the 40 million that are here, only a very small number of them are degenerate trash?

I don't generalize Italy's population on the Sicilian problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=x7HTlCretc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same reason we call muzzies shit
anyone of them can become tha 1% at anytime, and the other 99% will be patting them on the back for it

>only a very small number of them are degenerate trash

So like 70% - 80% is "a very small number"?

Hmmmmm maybe. I guess I don't know how black people view BLM (the people that'd par them on the back for it)

Hurrr

What is the actual percentage that our shit I would like to see a honest attempt at the number.

Honestly its because those that end up getting attention are the shit ones and those who arent shit tend to feel the need to defend the shit ones as they are their people.

Also its something that gets attention. That is why someone like Biance does blm shit. It gets attention and makes money plus deep down she probably feels like shit whenever she shes her people.

Squeaky wheel gets the attention I guess.

good one, gonna save

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI&app=desktop

40% of whites show inappropriate behavior in public.

60% of blacks do.

because nigger doesn't mean "a trashy black"
Nigger = black = subsaharan.

The whole "nigger is different than black" was started by edgy comedians who still wanted to say the word "Nigger" but not seem racist.

>only a very small number of them

>over 35% are convicted felons.
>1 out of 16 will test positive for HIV at some point in their life.
>number one cause of death for black males, age 17-24- murder by another black male
>same for 25-29 age group
>same for 30-34 age group.
(Number one cause for white males in those 3 age groups, car crash)
>number one cause of death for black females age 25-29, AIDS.

Worked with a black programmer once, he knew his shit and did well when he applied himself, but he had a tendency to get lazy. Well then he divorced his (black) wife, moved in with a fat white land wale abandoned all his belongings and would show up to work in his pajamas showered until he got fired. On his exit interview he was asked why he did that, answer was "because I'm a nigger". Black people's natural state is nigger, they can fake being normal for a while with great effort but they will always have the tendency to revert.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7HTlCretc0

But I feel like a dick when I isw the word on black folk who are like me

kek I didn't even see you post that, hive mind.

well there can be domesticated niggers. There can be nice niggers.
But they are still "niggers" in terms of their race.

It's like a breed of dog.
A pitbull doesn't stop being a pitbull just because it is well behaved.

are you a woman? because that analogy was shit.

Source on 35% being convicted felons?

I'm on my phone with low reception

And in regards to murder. Yeah, how many total numbers is that though a year? Some thousand+ or hundreds +?

Out of 40 million

In a greater sense, it'd be like a yyropoor calling all Americans violent murderers based on black murder rates, which will get you butthurt

Same feeling that black people feel when you cal them all niggers

Think about it

A very small number like 38 million

The analogy was prefect. Sicilians don't kill people bit they'll do more petty shit over northern Italians

Its everywhere.
I even watched an interview of obama- he actually shed a tear and said a third of blacks in the U.S. are convicted felons and can't participate in the voting process.
I laughed my ass off.

I'm not a tomato nigger so I cant commit on the Sicilian issue. I can only point out American blacks commit a incredibly disproportionate amount of violent crime per-capita. At 14% of the population they commit 50+% of all documented rape.
>very small number

Just under 1% of the American population is currently in prison.
A substantial proportion of whom are black.
Blacks only make up 14% of the American population.
35% is shockingly high but believable.

It's also probably true that there are more blacks in prison now than there were as slaves during the slavery era. But that's down to population growth more than anything.

One out of ten black males are in jail or prison at this moment.
For white males its one out of 113.

Well it is a small number

They commit the most crime, bur the crime that's committed is still small, and has been going down by the year generally. Out of 40 million, that's a tiny fraction of a number

>very small number

>bur the crime that's committed is still small
You must be referring to sicilians again. Because to imply the crime american niggers commit "is small" would make you seem like a blistering retard. Also I would doubt you understanding of the word "small"

It is probably higher than that.

That moment when you realize that being racist and judging people as individuals really aren't that different.

white people have literally raped, stolen & genocided entire nation.

Only reason blacks have such a higher crime rate is because they're policed far more often than whites.

that bitch in your pic is not black

>niggers commit more crime because they're policed more
literally the opposite, i fell for the bait fuck you

1 out of 16 sounds like a lot. Until you realize it's only 6.25 percent.

Sounds like he was severely depressed mate after his divorce.

>73% born out of wedlock
>not scum

What type of bullshit is this pic? Lol no way is that a common occurrence.

But you wanna know something funny? Anybody with even a drop of black blood being identified as a black person and included in their demo-graphical statistic thanks to the racist history of the ODR this country has.

Huh? They both sound horrible and scary. Who in their right minds would fuck a black man?

>alicea
>aguilar
>khan
>aguila
>cabral
>jiminez
>valdez
>gonzales
>loya
>white

Peaceful majorities don't matter. Might as well not exist.

Some other user-made. There was a bunch more but I only saved one. And it's incredibly common. People think non-whites commit more crime, but it's actually a shit-ton more because of all the false-positive 'whites'

Thats a massive number.
And its not like that's what the number will be for the next 400 years.
Let's look at Africa:
>aids discovered in the mid 70's
>early 80', HIV infection rate is at 1%
>early 90's- its 2%
>early 2000's, 4%
>early 2010's, 8%
Currently, 10% of the population is infected.
Guess what the numbers will be in the early 2020's
Or 2040's.

So 6% of the black population is infected by a disease that has only been around for 40-ish years.
Infection rates don't have a linear progression (x amount of new infections a year).
Infection rate is factors (current rate times x)

>only a very small number of them
You can't even complete one sentence without resorting to falsehood. Dismissed.

Im prejudiced but I don't discriminate. Im prejudiced because in my 27 years I've never truly met a good black. I don't descriminate because I'm an optimist