He still thinks MLP isn't the most red-pilled cartoon on television

>he still thinks MLP isn't the most red-pilled cartoon on television

twitter.com/CNN/status/755475545048096768?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9fQSH3OAc4
dailymotion.com/video/x2xvo77
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Republicucks

MLP is the red pill of chilren's cartoons today.

>MLP
>Redpill
Pick one.

i kind of want to know more. What exactly did he site?

Quote from:
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic
Season 6
Episode 13
Title: Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?
Quote by Twilight Sparkle

I am done with this board.

>season 6
It's season 5, m8

Typo. My bad.

But this board is not done with you.

kill self

Every cartoon has a couple of easter eggs, double meanings and references kids don't get. Even Disney says: It's for the whole family. But MLP is different. An entire fandom of adults emerged and so the writers can do whatever they want. They have the opportunity to funnel in as much depth as they possibly can. You might say Disney and Dreamworks are going for the tumblrinas with Frozen and Minions. But keep in mind: These adults don't buy the dolls for 20 bucks, they might buy a sticker or even a t-shirt, but the cashcow is the merchandise over $10. And bronies love this shit. It doesn't matter if Disney makes $20m of adults, MLP makes half of that with a saturday morning cartoon. MLP is for adults.

WEEEBS GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums

RRREEEEEEE

The memes have transcended a worldly form and are converging onto their own reality.

We have reached a meme singularity.

The GOP is oficially dead. What a fucking joke

Sup Forums belongs to the Ponies. Resistance is futile.

best election cycle of all time

dont think this one can be topped in in its absurdity

Well I mean mlp is a good show but I don't know why the fuck he wouldn't mention it to defend that speech

Because he's a horsefucker

See

Who isn't?

Fuck off back to /mlp/

Sup Forums's allies are /r9k/ and /fit/

Why are bronys, weeboos, traps, and furfags so prevelant on Sup Forums were right wing views are so prevelant?

Just go look at the front page for /mlp/ or Sup Forums

Because being right wing in 2016 is a meme. I'm not even joking.

This.

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

Because bronies are largely conservative and far right. Basically the polar opposite of the Steven Universe fandom.

MLP is LITERALLY the closest thing to the Japanese anime industry America has gotten. A cartoon for 6 year olds that 20-something males have latched onto and buy merchandise for.

Japan views anime otaku with the same disdain we view MLP faggots.

>Pretend MLP is really cool
>Betas who are so autistic they don't realise it's a joke start to watch it unironically
>Ends up with not only its own board on Sup Forums, but it's own subculture too

I bet the cultural Marxists didn't even expect it to be this easy. You can say this didn't happen, but anyone who remembers when traps became popular and r8 me threads with, quite obviously, Googled images are just further examples.

How is that possible? I thought MLP was full of feel good lefty bullshit

also this, "alt-right" is becoming the go to trend for edgy teenagers

>Barney
>good

>Barney
>good

Barneyfags don't follow their own show's morals

Something to do with being open minded and using logic and facts instead of feeling. They even had a thread for Hilter on his birthday earlier this year.

>loads of news sites picking up on the RNC/MLP thing

you're in for a busy day. Also nobody wants to side with you if you make your point via 5th grade-tier parody poetry

MLP is actually a pretty traditional show that pushes morals like hard work, integrity and working together. It also pushes an emphasis on family bonds. Compare that to a show like Steven "OOOH LOOK WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE GAY PEEPLE" Universe.

Also horsefuckers managed to kick SJWs out of their fandom early on, which is why shows like SU have a tumblr-heavy fanbase that caused a fan artist to attempt suicide while the worst thing you can say about bronies is that they're cringy fucks who fap to cartoons.

So Trump supporters are bronies. Wow, really makes you think...

This is why they should all be killed

>Barney
>good
>at all
Fucking die

> cringy fucks
That's the understatement of the year.

Trump is basically the unofficial presidential candidate on EQD.

Please, you're just upset that God Emperor Trump will usher in a new era with candy colored ponies for every red blooded American citizen. I for one welcome our new mlp overlords

Once again, they've never driven anyone to attempt suicide and actually pissed off the creators of the show they love. Heck, Lauren Faust actually visited /mlp/ in 2013 to talk with fans.

>newfags not knowing about Sup Forums's samson option

youtube.com/watch?v=O9fQSH3OAc4
fuck off bronies

>Promotes nationalisim, preservation of culture (Pegasi are extremely so)
>Goes against multiculturalism for the sake of multiculturalism
>Individual prosperity through hard work is good
>Some of the main characters are small business owners
>Equality promoting movements are bad and lead to tyranny
>NEETs don't make it far in life
>Nuclear families and straight relationships are good

Not hardcore redpill, but in comparison to most other kids shows, it's pretty heavy.

kill yourself

Christ, bronies should really be gassed.

However Twilight Sparkle really is the best pony, wings or not.

>1 post by this ID
You aren't the real Barneyposter.

>everyone who isnt a brony is a barneyfag
both shows are for small children. Any male above the age of 11 or girl above the age of 13 who watches either of those shows should be gassed for being so autistic

The worst part is barneyfags. /mlp/ could be just another thread on Sup Forums if it wasn't for barnies. The constant ironic shitposting turned into community of barneyfags trying to out cringe one another. Meme turned into habit, turned into another meme. And now they're too deep to quit. 90% of /mlp/ is now made of barneyfags that hate everything about the show, but can't stop shitposting.

Why is Sup Forums filled to the brim with degenerates when they constantly espouse muh christianity, muh white purity, muh pic of good looking Nazi soldier while I'm a fat slob.

>making poems now

Top kek. Have you sought help yet friend?

He uses proxies/floating IPs to avoid his many bans

spotted the brony who thnks barneyfags are real.

aww, barneyfag found a friend!

>All this butthurt over a childrens show.
>They ironically watch shows about loligirls, hentai, and boob lmao called anime.

He also referenced Kid Rock, and John Legend. The point he was making is that it was a generic speech.

Pic is your typical Sup Forumsack

I cant tell if you are just really bad at shitposting or you unironcally beleive everyone who is laughing at bronies like barney. Most of us think both shows and fandoms are for autistic manchildren like you.

go back to your containment board or kill yourself

site? fuck off dipshit.

Lmao at pic

If "Sup Forums is satire" is a meme, then memes truly do become reality.

Anyone got source of the actually mlp quote?

Look, retard. Barneyfag is a person, the guy who first started posting here: He's autistic and used to watch Barney in a special ed class years ago. When ponies came out he linked it to his trauma of being forced to watch Barney in the class and now he calls horsefuckers barneyfags. He's been doing this nonstop for five years. As such, he's been named barneyfag.

"Do Princess's Dream Of Magic Sheep" S5 E13 I thin, maybe E9

The funny thing is how out of context the quote was taken, laugh out loud.

E13

>Trump is going to make ponies real
What a time to be alive lads. Trump/Sparkle 2016!

My little pony literally had episodes dedicated to btfo' H communism and cultural Marxists.

>western shit
>weebs

This board needs to be gassed so badly.

Given the Rick Astley ref in the speech I 100% believe it.

*btfo'ing

>posting on the mobile jew

>TRUMPONIES

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I heard you talking shit about ponies. I bet none of you fans even brush your teeth either.

What the fuck is happening. Melania's speech had a rickroll and the defense of her having a very similar passage to Michelle Obama's speech invoked MLP. This is only on the first day of the convention. At this rate, trump is going to walk out with a pepe themed tie on Friday.

:^)

>/r9k/
>not /k/

>quoting 3rd worst pony

kill yourself

Got a link? At work and don't have time to sift through all these fucking reviews and reaction videos. Too many degenerate mlp fags.

I watched the video, he does make a good point. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums, m8

dailymotion.com/video/x2xvo77

You'll enjoy it user

Barneyfags all need to die

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Fucking die faggot

>trump walks out with Pepe themed tie on Friday
>everyone wakes up on Saturday to see Lord Kek arisen and sitting in the sky eating the sun with a side of tendies and reigning chaos onto the earth
>mommies everywhere are exempt from judgement and get to ascend into the sky away from the chaos with Kek on the grounds that they submit all the GBP to him
>only getting dubs today will protect you from the insanity of Saturday night

>Sup Forums defending MLP
where am I? bizarro Sup Forums?

Kek has spoken and has chosen /mlp/

CHAOS NEVER DIED

>Being a weeb
>Thinking that you have superiority over a childrens cartoon.
>While you watch childrens cartoons.
My sides, please stop

Don't listen to the "MLP is degenerate!" meme. It's a very red pilled show and most of its fans are conservative Trump supporters.

Sup Forums is full of mindless drones that like Trump because it's counter-cultural. Even when he goes against their own value system, they will make excuses. Or even better, sometimes they claim he's just PRETENDING to support Jerusalem, or be in favor of gender neutral bathrooms, because his REAL goals are going to make this country great, white, and conformist again. (Reminder that they claim to like him because he "says what he thinks")

They're just hopeless retards that took the bait and won't let go.

Rarity is best pony. You can tell she would delight in the asthetics of fascism, design uniforms etc.

>he doesn't know /mlp/ and Sup Forums have a high amount of shared users
>implying horsefuckers can't be red-pilled
>thinking weebshit is superior to MLP
Jesus.

You mean "why did nazis invite themselves to a containment board on a website devoted to degeneracy?"

You have to go back.

by the way barneyfag are you actually portugese, if not where you from senpai i'm curious

what was the quote?

K E K W I L L I T
E
K

W
I
L
L
S

I
T

>browsing a weeb website for weebs

>tuesday
>twos day
>doubles day
>doubles

Look into your heart, Sup Forums. Today is the last chance and you know it.

this