More than a third of Americans think the creation story in the bible is actually meant to be taken literally

> More than a third of Americans think the creation story in the bible is actually meant to be taken literally
>It's not uncommon in America to believe the Noahs Ark story is true
>Creation museums exist in the USA and are not taken as a massive meme

How can Americans be so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Contemporary_Klan:_1970s.E2.80.93present
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Merkel fucks you up the ass.

It's an embarrassment. Australia has a fuckload of YECs as well.

triggered

>> More than a third of Americans think the creation story in the bible is actually meant to be taken literally
>>It's not uncommon in America to believe the Noahs Ark story is true
>>Creation museums exist in the USA and are not taken as a massive meme

they are literally like wahhabi ISIS members.
Good job, america.

> he belives we just came into existence out of thin air

Atheism is truely the cuckolds of religon

Someone surrounded by water shouldn't doubt Noah's ark.....

10000 trillion tax $$$$ spent on recreating ark an was smashed to bits cos high winds an flooding recent .. How does that make you feel MURICA

>there are people browsing Sup Forums right now who actually believe this happened

LOVING EVERY KEK

Americans specialize, and don't believe in liberal education. Only few Americans specialize in science.

Isn't this what theists believe though?
How is
>God just created us :DDD
not the same as
>We came from nothing :DDDDDDD

Also atheism does not claim this. The most accepted theory right now is this:
>Animals have a common descendant
>This common descendant was created by chemicals mixing, probably from meteors

I think the chemicals mixing to create life has been done in a lab.

>How can Americans be so stupid?

For the same reason you Euro cucks let in a MASSIVE amount of akbar's and expected everything to just be alright.

Come to my country for a couple days and you will understand why they are so stupid.

> Day in America
> Eat
> Wake up
> Eat + TV / Computer
> Collect Welfare
> Eat
> Get high
> Eat
> TV / Computer
> Eat
> Sleep
> Repeat

That doesn't even make sense bruh. You're just angry because it's true so you're trying to insult.
Either grow up or go find a safe space, faggot.

Believing that 2 of every animal got on a boat and traveled on the sea for about a year is beyond retarded though, it's not on the same tier as letting the rapeugees in (although that is fucking stupid).

> Nobody cares what a Britch thinks
>Muslim child-rape gangs, assisted by the police, are not uncommon
>You can be arrested for teaching a dog to become alert at the word "Jew"

How can this country be so squalid and stupid?

DELET THIS

Not relevant you idiot, doesn't change the fact a third of your country thinks the world is 6000 years old.

So is the flood, Noah's ark, adam+eve, etc supposed to be a figurative story rather than literal?

Noah's Ark was a spaceship.

Oops, didn't check the flag and I agree with what you're saying, just that it doesn't change what I posted originally.

>How can Americans be so stupid?
It's that really great educational system they're so proud of. You'll see it here when they proudly display their bigoted opinions as "facts" and their xenophobic prejudices as "REAL FACTS".

the education system IS great and it's mostly you subhuman spics who drag everyone down. you're also extremely religious

Bruv, the USA created the modern era, that we're all living in, and went to the fucking Moon, with a greater proportion of its population believing in the literal truth of the Bible.

You could argue that declining Christianity in the US is bad for them and us.

>this thread

based on logic atheists cannot exist.

It's not Christianity which I was taking the piss out off, it's how some of them unironically believe in Noahs ark tier stuff.

>>Creation museums exist in the USA and are not taken as a massive meme

They came from Australia though

> not knowing that the creation musuem located in KY is the life's work of a religious zealot from Australia.
He got a tax break. Only reason it's here.

I knew someone was gonna say this, but it is ONLY in America where disagreeing with the Noahs ark story is classed as edgy/fedora tier.

The Bible is the literal word of God. I don't know how but it just is.

You have a problem with it take it up with him.

>It's not uncommon in America to believe the Noahs Ark story is true

They are just trolling.
Nobody actually believes that.

Same with pretending to not believe the moon landings took place.

It's actually taken seriously though.

It has a 3.7 star rating on google reviews with Americans rating it, and I bet there's a lot of people from other countries just rating it 1 star without even visiting.

This is OP.

The reason why America is able to resist Islamic invasion is because of our core Christian values.

Its perfectly fine to believe in Darwinian evolution when your at school, but creationism when your at church and home. Its what I did-( I don't go to school anymore.)

Many scientists think that life started on other planets and came to Earth via meteors. Its a very logical theory.

> Fundamentalist Christians
> Fun museums with historically inaccurate information about dinosaurs

> Fundamental/Wahabist Islam
> Terrorist attacks and stoning adulterers

Uncuck yourself fritz, you're too bloody close to my country to be such a naive pussy. Europe needs you.

It's America man. I could put a live band in an outhouse on Broadway in Nashville TN, an hour later it would have a line around the block and a 3.whatever star rating. For fucks sake we have monuments for largest balls of twine. It's just the culture, we look for anything for entertainment, just because you don't understand it doesn't make it wrong.

My post was only fedora tier in America, in the UK your post is the edgy one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Contemporary_Klan:_1970s.E2.80.93present

>i dunno how it just is
>u got a probleb take it up with god himself
Absolutely genius, Cletus. How did you figure out this one?

what bothers me the most about bible people is how they infiltrate other countries and then commit mass murder in the name of god

oh wait christians dont do that

Nope. Jews do.