Anyone have interesting behind the scenes photos?

anyone have interesting behind the scenes photos?

>Pratt pushing 40

>still trying to "be kewl with the young kidz" by texting liek all the time XD

this is the only one i have

I feel like, as they age, Jeff Bridges and Kurt Russell are morphing into one entity.

Isn't he a full on bible belt christfag in real life?

The only one I have. Close encounters of the third kind aliens were kids.

>this same photo is probably used as proof on /x/ of gray/human hybrids

Imagine working on a Marvel film is boring as fuck

One step ahead of ya bro lel

lel

I'm getting in on this hold on

I would say something about shitposting but people on /x/ are so utterly retarded and delusional that they completely deserve all the shit they get.

This whole smartphone phenomenon is fucking incredible, I can't imagine how painful it must be to try to socialize now in the real world. Why aren't they talking? They're actors and crew on the same set, in the pre-smartphone era they would be socializing like normal people. This looks like they're fucking offline robots waiting to be plugged back in.

I want to summon a succubus but the tarot reading my tulpa gave me had a bad omen. what do?

those were tolerable compared with all the flat-earth/mandela effect mongoloids

It's a bloody roleplay board now. I used to love /x/ 2 years ago. Now it's just

>hey, guise, i might be superman

Or schizo bible munchers.

Phones are generally banned on set so as soon as you're on break it's going to be the first thing you go for or get a nap rather than keep talking to the people you've been talking to for the past 4 hours

THERE ARE 4 DAYS ON FLAT EARTH PERCIEVED CONDENSED AS ONE 16 HOUR DAY I HAVE THE PROOF

He works for disney.
It's probably in his contract.

So spoil it for me comicbook fags, who is Starlord's dad??

He's more of a former hippiebro that's all about spirituality and being a good person in general. He was raised Christian and when he was homeless in Hawaii trying to get people to buy beer for him some native told him Jesus said he should follow him to church, so he channels it through that.

I always confuse the two. I don't even know which is in the movie.

>Stealing Reddit comments

kys, my man.

conservative but pretty much keeps it to himself as it should be

Ego the Living Planet

No, seriously.

In the comics it's J'Son of Spartax. He's an abrasive asshole space king.

In the movie it's Ego. He's an abrasive asshole sentient planet who can adopt a human avatar with the likeness of Kurt Russell.

Kurt Russell

used to visit /x/ back then but these fucking tulpa shits ruined it

Should I tell them?

In the comics?
It's some asshole spaceking of a race that are really boring humans in the Shi'ar galaxy.

Since they're grossly unimportant and Marvel doesn't own the cinematic rights to Shi'ar, in the movies his dad is Ego the Living Planet-- which ironically Marvel didn't own the rights to either but Gunn wrote the script before they knew. Then they traded Fox a character in the Deadpool movie for Ego.

No they would be napping, going for a walk, reading the newspaper, on a payphone or hardline in the building etc.

You can get a lot of business done on your phone such as responding to emails, texts, checking your schedule, etc.

qt cyb gf

They better not make her switch sides and team up with the good guys in the sequel

that will happen but she will betray them.

in the original story nebula actually seizes the gauntlet for herself briefly.

i want to racemix with her

i-i'm sorry humans ;_;

Well as long as she stays evil it's all good

if you watched the trailer you already know they did that.

I haven't watched the trailer

Yeah but he's an American so he still cheated on his wife with Jlaw

they're LARPers you tard

no fuck you. i would really be sad if farris and pratt broke up.

I hope we get creepy zombie Nebula that Thanos keeps around for trying to betray him with Ronan.

It would almost make up for no Mephisto.

woah, when was this? Batista and Taylor Swift with Arnie?

apparently she has been following him around on his shoots lately to keep an eye on him.

>using cellphones, a fixture in modern life, is now "trying to be to be hip"

the cameraman is seeing it isn't he

THIS

i lied

The last photo of them together as friends.

MOTHER FUCKING OTHO!

What happened to that sharp dressed sack of fat?

>William Glenn Shadix (April 15, 1952 – September 7, 2010) was an American actor known for his role as Otho in Tim Burton's horror comedy film Beetlejuice and as the voice of the Mayor of Halloween Town in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I-I didn't know ;_;

>an entire living planet banged Starlords mom

> tfw you hype as fuck to be in a movie with Sam Jack but you gotta keep Travolta from feeling up your ass.

Yeah and Jeffrey Jones is a convicted pedophile.

k-kinda hot actually

The things he must have done to that poor little bastard in the Howard the Duck costume.

This isn't behind the scenes. This was from the actual movie.

>texting, checking a sports score/news or watching a movie while you are on a 30 min break is now "trying to be kewl like the kidz"
you sound like a faggot, and i dont like you

top kek
i never noticed that

>Confusing pic related with a skinny horse-faced lesbian...

From what movie was this?

i think Hesher

Hesher

i always forget samurai jack was marvin

Thanks lads.

isn't she too far to the right to land on the padding?

nearly everyone is staring at their phones, bluescreen everywhere. Poor Kurt, probably so fucking bored

she looks like the Moonlight movie poster

Did they shave her head again? I don't like that.

christ are you this stupid? really?

I want Daddy Kurt Russell's bulge on my face desu.

its from the shoot of the original gotg

I have a feeling these two have very active social lives despite not talking to their coworkers every second of their break.