Ms. Marvel adaptation when? It's just a matter of time

Ms. Marvel adaptation when? It's just a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/04/10/muslim-artist-inserts-anti-semitic-anti-christian-messages-in-marvels-x-men-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never, Marvel finally realized diversity is hurting them financially

Ms. Marvel was more entertaining than any of the Captain Marvel runs at the time, though. Carol is literally one of the most boring heroes to continuously get solo books.

I'm sure being part of a dying medium has nothing to do with it either.

it's dying because they fucked their fanbase. but it'll come back.

>Newspapers are dying
>Retail is dying

Yeah I'm sure that is the reason why.

i can't understand you when you post like that

Retail stores (like walmart) are losing business because people want to order stuff onlive. Same thing is happening to paper news. No one reads magazine and newpapers anymore.It's all about whats online. Yet this comic book industry somehow think they are immune to this.

I don't think using a brown crayon instead of a peach one is enough to accuse them of "fucking their fanbase".

>Hadith To Live Better

Goddamn that's embarrassing. Did a White guy make this?

fuck off

i think it's a white woman that writes that, or used to anyway.

Why so defensive?

they have comic book apps but it's not the distribution that's the thing, it's that they put out poor products

>Ghost in the shell has a white washing controversy
>It's actually a bad movie.
>The studio will is going to blame the controversy instead of shitty writing.

That is like saying Netflix shouldn't exist because crackle exist.

So very much of this is wrong and cherry-picked.

pic related said they are pushing for a TV show.

i can't wait!

pic related's worldview needs to clog everyone's teevee screens!

yeah, check out pic related. really. check. it. out.

Muslim and a woman. Considering almost half the country are afraid of Muslims and female-led action movies rarely do well, they might as well put piles of money on a garbage barge and set fire to it.

look at part of the reason why your pic happened is there.

post ur pusy?

If Rahul Kohli is a trusted source. Diverse tv shows do better.

Not me, her. Unless you want boipussy.

people talk about george lucas destroying their childhoods. well, at least with george he intentionally wasn't doing it.

this bitch is. pure spite from her to all white males.

women.

i fuckin knew it! they spoil everything

Seriously, after newspapers died it became impossible to read the news anywhere. If only there was a way to digitize newspapers and comic books to keep them alive.

There won't be any Muslim females to portray her when Donald Drumpf deports all PoC to Mexico.

>it's dying because they fucked their fanbase. but it'll come back.
i dunno I think they lost a generation there and on top of that it means down the line noone might be talking or caring about their comics due too them focusing on diversity instead of story or entertainment.

>it's a "pushed down our throats" fags can't stop watching TV shows they don't like episode

Can't wait to see you pirating the show when it comes out.

It's not just a brown pen though. The main character is Muslim as well as being explicity anti man and anti white. White males age 12-35 is their target demographic.

Her books were diversity done right (at least at the beginning) and she was qt.

Oh cool. Please show me these panels of Kamala Khan expressing her anti-white male agenda.

Save her for the cinema I hope. She's a good character and if you disagree I have to call you out on not actually reading her comics.

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/04/10/muslim-artist-inserts-anti-semitic-anti-christian-messages-in-marvels-x-men-comic/

THE KAFIR KNOW

Confirmed for never actually reading Ms marvel.

Wow you people have the courage to say fag now? Imagine how many people you'll convince if you say nigger.

>pjmedia

>medium was already on its way out
>"Let's experiment on our remaining customers!
>"What could possibly go wrong?"

top kek.

If the Captain Marvel movie & the Inhuman tv show do well, MAYBE. Kamala Khan's whole thing is being an inhuman & idolizing Carol Danvers. Her being adapted into a tv show makes sense, since all the inhuman stuff is in Marvel's tv universe & not in the MCU (yet). Unless they just change up her whole origin that is.

that's everyone though

>Sup Forums
>actually engaging the media they criticize

The entire comic is anout how white men are the source of all trouble in the world and the solution is to have brown Mislim women in charge.

Capeshit is already boring and passe.

By that time comic book movies will be a complete money drain.

You could at least google a synopsis and not look this dumb.

I thought the comic was about a young girl who idolized superheroes becoming one herself.

You shouldn't ever invest in the stock market.

And she's also a muslim.

And that's haram.

You shouldn't ever attempt to interact with normal people.

I know, that's why I post on Sup Forums.

I just assumed they gave up entirely on the comics and just gave the keys to whoever was in the room at the time since the movies basically print money for them
I don't know if I'd call it the "target" demographic. A lot of the newer marvel stuff just seems like it's clumsily trying to get other demographics and just banking on the ones they have not giving a shit and still buying comics

That's not a badge of honor, you putrid tripfag.

Unironically kill yourself.

>That's not a badge of honor

I know, that's why I also post on reddit.

Don't ruin my daughter with 3DPG casting. They couldn't possibly find a female lead to play Kamala in all her perfection.

Alas, there is not. For as soon as you digitize something entitled millennials swoop in and post your hard work for free everywhere they can.

Oh it shows

pathetic desu

what's the difference between the two Wonder Women? if it's just the clothes, that's reaching a bit don't you think?

comic sales have been trending upwards overall baka

stop thinking goylywood numbers are the only ones that count

Just the clothes. It may shock you to learn that it's an image filled with misinformation and Sup Forums propaganda.