HAHA NICE! I just love how Thor was like," we know each other, he's a friend from work!" XD LOVE IT!!! CANT WAIT!!!

HAHA NICE! I just love how Thor was like," we know each other, he's a friend from work!" XD LOVE IT!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Here (You) go

Led Zeppelin are amazing. This is all.

Shezuan sauce? YES PLEASE. haha. I love this film.

Post all you want, you're still going to pay to see this.

BRRRRRRM DGGA DGGA BRRRM DGGA DGGA BRRRM DGGA DGAA BRRRM DGGA DGGA

A-AHHHHHHH AHHH! A-AHHHHHHH AHHH!

WE COME FROM THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SHOW WHERE LED ZEPPELIN AND RULES LED ZEPPELIN RULES

XD I laughed so hard! this movie looks so much fun! The music makes me feel nostalgic!

FUN!!!!!!!!!! XD

It's funny because two friends are forced to fight to the death but they don't take it seriously or something, and it's like the movie is kind of self-aware which makes me feel smart because everyone else is laughing and I'm laughing along and it's a great social experience for someone without any friends like me

Poor Tom, Seventh Son, Always knew what's goin on
Ain't a thing that you can hide from Tom
There ain't nothing that you can hide from Tom

>Paying to watch movies
>2017

Do people still do this?

you know these movies are for children right? you know you are making fun of children that like these movies? just picture yourself in a group of kids that have just watched the trailer and then you start cynically and ironically taking this movie apart.

Stop being a jerk and let the children alone, faggot.

yeah thought it was cute too

should have just kept it at "yes" and ended it though

>when will Hollywood start treating my favorite hobby with the seriousness it deserves?

I already saw this movie in 2014. It ended with a dance off. Do you know anyone who watches this shit?

Why does Thor shave his arm pits

KYS tripfag

I think this board is making people forget how to express genuine opinions and thoughts. Soon, you won't be able to articulate anything if it's not full of ironic emojis.

STFU namefag

Why do all their outfits look like they're made out of rubber, even the stuff that's supposedly metal?

waaaaaay too light hearted for a comic book movie, about a Norse God in space fighting alien gladiators.

I'm a serious adult not a man-child!!!!!1

Nigger I haven't watched capeshit since the first Avengers

its a reddit flick for fedora wearing virgins and autistic children that don't play sports.