Well...

Well, about 3 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to get roughly 70 million dollars from my smoking hot great granddaughter who has crystal blue eyes and flowing blonde hair who molested me during my turbulent childhood. After a series of hearings and signing and hangings and shit.. It's settled. I am one of the wealthiest posters on Sup Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right? Get quads and don't receive $20,000.

Attached: h.jpg (693x693, 70K)

roll

rolling

roll

Why the heck not, rollerino

Easy quads

Fuck it roll

This time fo sure

Nonono o

While I question the veracity of your tale, I am nevertheless compelled to roll.

Fuck it roll

Bless me, oh masterful djinn!!

Why not. Rolling.

fake

Gotta be fake but I'm rolling anyway.

Roll, make me rich daddy

roll

Trying again.

Well about 3 months ago you posted this same post with the same concept asking for the same shit cause you were just as bored 3 months ago, as you are now cause you're a fucking loser fag. So you come back every 3 weeks and post the same shit that starts the same way cause you're that fucking bored in your life that your only entertainment is getting a post that generates traffic to validate your boring life.

Go do something more exciting that surfing Sup Forums for (you) s

Final time.

>Great grandaughter
>His childhood
>Don't recieve

First roll ever, need that money to buy drugs

Lel

>Go do something more exciting that surfing Sup Forums for (you) s
must be nice to have that option. i don't. fucking kill yourself you insensitive zilch.

Rolling

Roll

Roll

op sucks cock

Roll

Attached: 1578173343288(1).jpg (1200x2043, 384K)

Eat shit op. Pay for my college

Rollo

Roll

Roll

Roll erino

Attached: c5hyxfj0t6j31.jpg (1035x1354, 136K)

Roll

Roll

Le Roll

Heh why not. Rollin

BS venmo me OP

Roll 2.0

Interesting, time to roll

Rollin

Roll

Wait...your grandaughter molested you in your childhood? Rolling quads DOESN'T get you 20k? What is this? I don't understand. I'll roll nevertheless, in the hopes things start making sense again.

damn

Rolling so I can get a video download of your great grandmother naked

Roll!

rolll

rolllllll

Roll

rollll

Roll

Fuck it, rollin'
Nothin to lose.