Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuUkpVL7vo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soooo scary

use the time to redpill them.

Lol I actually come from a 1% family....you guys are laughable lol

gucci mane la flare so icey ent

Proofs.

Who's saying we don't have current politicians here too?

You have current politicians here too, friend.

lol...

We have cucks here? waow

it's not you.

I knew you posted here Trudeau, you turbo cuck.

Wheres Donald Trump, I wanted to give hopes out to him

BURR

Burrrrr

If I got into politics I would become an astronaut and colonize my mother's upper tundra

White trash won't be allowed into politics lol

You say it like its a bad thing...

There was a time when my life's goal was politics but now that I've realized how fucking stupid it is I'm focused on entrepreneurship and making a lot of money for myself

What if he just REALLY REALLY knows how to hide his power level?

You also have me, the physical manifestation of death

I was co-director of a state party...plenty of us have or are working in politics

WE
WUZ
ANONS
AND SHIET

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums.

we have people on this board right now who are actually allowed to vote, let that sink in

lol why lol are we lol laughable lolol

Who? Robert Morrow?

Gives me hope, desu. Politics is the only real way to impress upon society and go down in history.

Politicians maybe, but no famous ones. Any faggots who has been on here gets a fucking mark behind their name. If I ever get famous someone will mention that I wrote "Heil Hitler" on a YouTube video.

Steve King here ama

That would be funny. Can you imagine Trudeau suddenly going full Sup Forums once trump gets elected?

That's his bag snatching days over then.

>what did the robber look like?
>he had an ice cream carved into his face.
>this narrows the list

lolno, 90% of the people here are too stupid and degenerate that they can't even find a woman to have kids with.

lol I'm like really connected and powerful lol

I already am a politician

No we don't. Nobody here amounts to anything because they're here.

I bang chicks daily

Are you a kike?

>implying gucci dont hit licks with the mask on

youtube.com/watch?v=WuUkpVL7vo8

I'm going to paint California red again

10% have a chance then

Sincerely causes one to ruminate.

>my body is ready

Goddamn blacks

Where else did you think he learned to harness meme magic?

>tfw I am vice-chairman of a local CDU district
Nobody will ever know

mutti knows

Mutti can suck my ass.

And we're gonna make America great again, sir/ma'am.

>associating with CDU
>2016
Why do you support the enemy?
Offer yourself to AFD or the new FDDV.

guillitione soon

dad i told you to stay on /diy/ and /ck/ ONLY

Im actually the youngest town board member in my towns history. i know its bullshit but I have a decent support base for bigger things soon. Im going to work my way to county positions and see where it takes me

No one of Sup Forums will hold political office. The SJW taskforce will make sure to doxx the shit out of everyone.

AfD didn't exist when I joined CDU and I am not sacrificing my comfy party position for a party that might land me on a Verfassungsschutz watchlist.

I'm 26.

you associate with those people?

Taqiyya?

The party base is pretty redpilled, especially here in Saxony. It's basically like in the US: Jeb cuckservatives at the top and Trumplets at the bottom.

>Muh party job
You're one of the reasons why modern parties suck dick.

>26 year olds can't be dads

lowT kevin detected

It's easy when to quality as a 1%er you just have to make around 350k+ a year. Get back when your family actually makes 1M a year, pleb.

BUUUR!!

Nah. I am one of the remaining old school conservatives.
I am not getting much. Only some recompensation. The big money is farther up.
>addressing me as dad
>implying i am your dad
Underage out

They are red pilled from birth, that is why they are here... To listen to the soul...

I was about to post nobody here has political experience, but I guess Trump doesn't either and it's somehow a good thing to vote for him.

dude we already have politicians on board. I can promise you that crazy texas GOP official with the anime girls all over his twitter is on here. We had a trump family member. For fuck's sake that cashgrabbing kike Milo is speaking at the goddamn convention. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if a congressman or two lurked here now and then - there's some real fucking retards currently in congress.

das it mane

Just wait guys, im gonna call you out through this guy

if you only ever posted your real opinions here how would they?

There is a gigantic chasm between the capabilities of even the most dedicated civilians and what the government can do if they want to find someone online. Even if you're not anonymous from the feds you are from other citizens here

WHAT DO I DO, Sup Forums?
I AM A FUTURE AMERICAN POLITICIAN.
HOW DO I USE MY CASTIZO NATIVE BLOOD PRIVILEGE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT?

There is at least one state house rep on here. No, not going to tell you which state.

I guess Texas

I actually joined the FDP ( classically lineral/ slightly libertarian party) after they announced their pragmatic immigration policy which is way to the right of Merkel. Trying to get to the top in my life, wish me luck

german posting from italy btw

GOOD.

I want to see stronger, fiercer personalities forged by the harshness of all these current developments, so that a more formidable personality can eventually emerge to address the situation.

Farage was a good start, a relentless Aries personalty hopefully prefiguring more heroic figures down the road.

Hopefully Europeans are being hardened especially. Enough of this soft complacency.

I'M SITTIN IN THE SHADE AND I'M SELLING LEMONADE