Daily Reminder Gray Jedi are the Best Jedi

Daily Reminder Gray Jedi are the Best Jedi.

youtube.com/watch?v=-77InQYH8fg

The movie lore is growing up and you're too much of a manbaby to grow up with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMZEoAYImLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

believe me I grew up a long time ago

>Will lick portable game consoles for nerd news jobs

I'm confused. We were asking for gray Jedi for over 10 years, now that Luke is one we suddenly have to pretend we don't like gray Jedi? Just because Rey is a Mary Sue I have to dislike Luke not being a Mary Sue?

Of ANYONE from G4 Jessica Chobot has remained the most consistent, looks and career wise.

grey jedi is retarded, i dont care what you Sup Forumsckolds think.

>when you're 39 and pretending to care about le nerdy things gets harder and harder

we wanted someone else than most jediest person turn grey

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight."
―Journal of the Whills

Once more into the galaxy....

the jedis fedora

maybe the plasma beam will shoot out of their fedoras now...

I'm in.

It's basically Star Wars upgraded from Jr High fiction to High School fiction. One day, it might even get all growns upped and be super good.

Star Wars is fucking dead. Fast & Furious is better anyways.

>no dark side
>no light
>keep the balance

"Balance" what? That directly contradicts itself.

fairly thicc, would bang

it's stupid
balances are made of 2 sides, a neutral element in the middle is useless

If Luke Skywalker sees a good person doing charity work all the time, is he going to hack him to death in the name of "balance"? Holy shit, balance terrorists. Luke Skywalker becomes Bane.

The idea is the concept of light and dark sides are binary, absolutist concepts, corrupt self-defeating philosophies wherein the Force in reality an unaligned neutral energy. So balance within themselves because otherwise one is doomed to fall into the light vs dark trap and spend the next few millenia wrecking the galaxy up.

Shut the fuck up, Disney cunt.
Fun stuff doesn't need to grow up, now go push your bullshit elsewhere.

>the Force in reality an unaligned neutral energy
so there is no inherent "balance", right?

so the USE of the force becomes a moral question, so how are good and evil not opposed? how much more evil as opposed to virtuous should you be in order to become "balanced"?

i think the best jedi is a total beast at eating pussy cause lets be honest. the best pussier eaters get the best pussy. but do you think they like the pussy? or does the pussy like them? im in a les go
youtube.com/watch?v=kMZEoAYImLA

Reminder that a Gray Jedi is essentially a light side Jedi before the prequels ruined the lore.

Also a reminder that the origin of the Force is now a tree which created Naruto characters and Disney can go fuck themselves.

>Hello, Beautiful...

There is an inherent balance, the Force itself achieves balance naturally when not interfered with, when not "used". So yeah basically, I think the idea is that exactly as such since morality is subjective, the Grey Jedi is more like a true jedi, peacekeepers, preventing conflict not taking part or choosing a side in it. They're what the Jedi are supposed to be but never live up to. They actually let the force guide them, the force uses them, they don't use the force.

>I think the idea is that exactly as such since morality is subjective
this is where you fucked up

>Reminder that a Gray Jedi is essentially a light side Jedi before the prequels ruined the lore.

EU kind of ruined that lore as well. But then I would say even though Lucas was going for the "Light side" being neutral and letting the force guide them, even the original films had some hint of it being utilized for what they thought was right.

I do like the idea of a more explicit belief in not "using" the force and letting it guide things, though, because that opens up the story for a character like Kreia from KotOR, someone who sees anything involving the force as evil.

Clearly because the Dark Side and Empire don't genuinely believe they are the good guys doing what is necessary to make the Galaxy a better place. Believing they are morally right. Both Light and Dark sides impose their own philosophies, their own ideas of morality onto the force, these use the force to their ends. Wherein this whole new Star Wars trilogy and expansion of the idea of Gray Jedi, if actually accurate and actually what they are doing as its conjecture at this point....this idea seems to be going more toward neutral non-interfering grey jedi who act as vessels for the force. In TFA, the whole "Force Awakens" concept implies a sort of conscious force and it "choosing" Rey, implies she is not so much using the force, as acting as a vessel for it.

gRey you say

>Rey
>gRey
holy shit I want to beat to death whoever is giving orders to disney

>Grey Jedi have been in the EU for decades
>>The movie lore is growing up and you're too much of a manbaby to grow up with it.

?????

I genuinely believe the world would be a better place if Jessica Chobot received my penis.

ayy who dis slut?

>"gray jedi" is new lore that is 'growing up'
Kek.

Revan is the first and only true jedi to master both the light and the dark, and he's been around for decades at this point.

isn't the point of Mace Windu that his lightsaber style draws from the dark side without him being contaminated by it?

No? Mace Windu has a purple saber because sam jackson said "i want a purple saber" so they gave him one. That's literally it. There is no lore or canon behind it, the actor just likes purple.

So Chobot is still super cute? Good to know.

Grey Jedi don't exist

They're based on a misunderstanding of the Force and the way balance works in the original movies

They were made for vidya that imposed D&D good versus evil mechanics on the Force so players could use Force lightning while being "good."

One day when you grow up, you gain conviction and won't do this Grey Jedi bullshit

It's called EU for a reason, its not within the scope of lore explored or fleshed out within the movies which is all the greater general public has seen and knows. The movies are within the realm of pop culture lore whereas EU is ultra nerd lore. The movies are more significant and like setting the lore in stone than random novelizations.

yeah I get that, but canon wise, his style is called vapaad or some shit, which is some sort of unbeatable style that draws from the dark side, etc. It's bullshit, but it's canon and precedent that a jedi master actually does use the dark side when it suits them

Yeah the old Jedi Order did this shit and all got wrecked by Sheev

You cannot dabble in the Dark Side. Either you go full bore or die. Or in Vader's case are redeemed by the love of your son.

There's a reason the old Jedi were destroyed and Luke who was trained in a very organic, learn as you go sort of way restored balance to the Force. That's what he means when he says the Jedi have to end.

Not this grey bullshit

I just took it as Luke giving up til Rei convinces him otherwise.