This is Daisy Ridley. She's an actress portraying MaRey Sue in the Star Wars movies...

This is Daisy Ridley. She's an actress portraying MaRey Sue in the Star Wars movies. She has questionable past and can't conceive a child.
Say something kind to her.

she's cute when she keeps her teeth hidden

>alt right kiddies still don't know what a Mary Sue is

She has a nice butt

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

hi Daisy. i didnt really mind you in The Force Awakens, im not too invested in Star Wars. sorry to hear you cant have kids. id still love to fuck your ass if you would be interested let me know ok see ya

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

Rude.

How come you knew how to pilot the Millennium Falcon and could out maneuver tie fighters despite it being established you never piloted a ship before?

How come the first time you shot a blaster you were a better marksman then a platoon of storm troopers?

How come Leia went to comfort you instead of Chewbacca after Han died?

How come you knew more about the millennium falcon than Han Solo?

How come you were so adept and proficient at using the force and could do Jedi Mind tricks right away despite every other force user in Star Wars history needing at least months of training before they were proficient in the force?

How come every time you ran into trouble, or a problem, you got out of them be yourself without anyone elses help making your friends and allies pointless and you such a boring character to watch?

Great arse for such a small, slim girl.

nigger with terrible taste detected

>How come the first time you shot a blaster you were a better marksman then a platoon of storm troopers?

Point of clarification, why would this matter? Do blasters have recoil? I thought they were just point-and-shoot?

>why would this matter

Because its just another example of Rey having no flaws and getting out of trouble without anyone elses help because she can do things that she has no established skill, training, or experience in doing.

Please respect Daisy but supporting your claims with evidence. Thicc reams of evidence.

And how about Stormtroopers? They're highly trained and they can't aim for shit outside the Clone Wars cartoons.

i want her to murder me with her teeth!!!

I want to put my dick in her flat ass and make her neigh like the horse she got those teeth from

I bet you'd look really good with braces :^)

*by

Great Freudian slip tho

even if your pusy broken i still be your pusy slave

British actresses suck

post what her reproductive organs look like and how infertile she is

Infertile just means you don't need to pull out. Pure upside.

I want to cum far inside her and then laugh like a braying donkey after reminding her that she'll never have a child.

>when realisation of never getting pregnant and experiencing happiness of raising a child hits hard

how do you know she's infertile?!

>Perfect girls don't exi-

>Used to be a slag

Wew.

Based Fartfag

Are you surprised?
How do you think such an untalented actress got the part?

How many loads has she taken?

All of them.

Thank you for being playing a character that so easily triggers and causes every irredeemable beta white male manchild on his way to becoming a trailer trash alt right domestic terrorist from basically self-identifying in daily unhinged butthurt obsessive single minded rants so they can be catalogued for the upcoming purge.

She's got to be the hottest xenomorph I've ever seen.

>Wants children

HAHAHA

>he isn't friends with a hot girl who roleplays as an alien queen

But alien queens are supposed to be able to get pregnant...

>that whole sentence

Well...That's enough internets for me today....

This is Felicity Jones. She's also an actress portraying Jyn Erso in the Star Wars movies. She's better looking and has better acting skills than Daisy Ridley. That is all.

scattastic. - for the ages.

She has a fat ass

>t. soyboy cuckold

> alt right

wish this reddit influx would plague this board no more

why are people blaming her for the terrible character Rey?

Blame ((((them)))

You can post an argument at anytime.

Hershlag > Daisy > Prime Carrie > Felicity

Kill yourself faggot

>summerfag namefag with jr high clique mind thinks he's an user
time for you to go back to Sup Forums now lil summer school skinhead, we allow you to be here but don't think you belong

>Hershlag > Daisy

Agreed. For one very obvious reason.

Daisy is NOT for bully.

She's acute!

>questionable past
>can't conceive a child

wait...are you implying Daisy is a actually a trap?

see >that boyish face and chest
>that Made For BBC bubble-butt

Holy shit it all make sense

Questionable past?

reylo is CUTE

Daisy = Felicity>Prime Carrie>Keira Knightley>(((Herschlag)))

>She has questionable past and can't conceive a child.
WHAAAT

Almost perfect.

Amy Allen>Daisy=Felicity>Carrie>Knightley>Portman

Delete this please.

What did Daisy mean by this?

>crowsfeet
>receding gums
she looks like a crackwhore

>this is a 10/10 in England

Be fair, this is

She looks like she has the big head cheat from goldeneye activated