Train to Busan

I know I'm late to the party, but can we please talk about fucking good this movie was?

Is that Korean War kino about people fleeing the Norks in the early days, prior to US/UN intervention?

It's a cliche-ridden generic zombie movie that is worse than all the other zombie movies it tried to copy. Go fuck yourself.

It wasn't good though. Only good character was the brash husband dude and he died in a fucking retarded and unnecessary way because muh drama

>why don't we just block the glass pane on the door like we did last time so the zombies lose interest
>nah I'll just hold the door shut and get bitten

Fuck you, it was far better than 99.999999% of every zombie movie.

Good movie, OP. Fuck these plebs.

Name one fucking solitary reason why.

Just replace the characters with white people and the language to English.

It would be a straight to DVD film.

It was fucking good.

Why the fuck did that old woman open the door? I get that her friend died, but why kill everyone else?

It was good, that's why. 99% of zombie movies are shit.

Nope, don't believe ya la la lala lala la

Hey fuck you I liked it. Most people on Sup Forums liked it. You're both just faggettes.

Negan and Ricky don''t have shit compare to this guy

The door was already open. He was trying to close it

It was her sister, and she died because the fucks in the train stopped them from entering. She thought she might as well kill them all as revenge.

why did the main group of passengers decide that they would lock up the main character and the other few characters they didn't trust in the cart in front of them while the zombies were locked up in the cart behind them, leaving them with no means of escape when the zombies broke through?

Well her sister could have got through the door if she didn't just stand there, she had plenty of time.

if they just covered the window the zombies would stop pushing on the door and he could've closed it with no problems

>generic zombie movie
>but it has korean people in it

KINO
Such a masterpiece

The movie is great and very kino and superior to your burger bullshit but Sup Forums is full of fat retarded Mericunts who should go and fuck themselves. I'm not OP but god this board is fucking cancer with menchildren fapping to fucking cape heroes like Guardians of the Galaxy which is fucking shit. I seriously need to find a more intelligent place to discuss film but I certainly won't go to reddit.

Honestly it was pretty average IMO. Literally the only thing about it that's remarkable is that it comes from Worst Korea. The cinematography was OK, the characters weren't all that great, and the ending was just meh. The thing I liked most about it was how the zombies moved in a more Asian horror movie fashion than your average western zombies movie.

it was a little creative

Would have been absolute kino if this guy got away in the end as the only survivor

Then have the dad still die but in another way and then his daughter and cool dude's wife get shot by the soldiers as they walk through the tunnel

Final shot is this dude roundhouse kicking a baby carriage and then tossing the baby over the wall to the zombie horde as the mother screams in horror