Hillary sent this out to her campaign email subscribers recently. Is she the worst campaigner ever?

Hillary sent this out to her campaign email subscribers recently. Is she the worst campaigner ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
liveleak.com/view?i=c89_1468794555&comments=1#comments#qJfOy254vvfjseH0.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For fucks sake this makes me mad.

"Please chip in 19 shekels right now!" "It's not about the money" Yeah, sure it isn't about the money.

Wow. Whoever wrote that was really grasping for straws trying to tie that all that in to "gib money".

And where are Soros's tens of millions? Where are her personal hundreds of millions? And didn't the amount they ask for increase from the last email?

>i-its not about the money

I guess we know where Bernie's campaign team ended up

What the fuck am I looking at ? A leech that regurgitates something ? What ?

google "hillary clinton cattle futures"

shes Crooked and belongs in jail for mutiple reasons

It throws up its stomach to catch prey then pulls it into it

Thanks for the info, nature develops such amazing hunting skills.

delet this

>gavin

>Against over-the-line attacks
>Trump gets bashed left and right with every negative term regardless of what he does

>baselessly saying your opponent belongs in jail
>baselessly

Jeb's campaign was the worst ever, but Hillary's campaign has even less to work with.

Give her your money shooter

I wish I could do that.

Chicks would dig me.

>Gavin
What did she mean by this?

This x100

Still going to post your new flag tho

at least she could've asked for a 20 to appear less dishonest, personally I'm sick and tired of the 19.99's

>chip in 19bux
Mabye these emails aren't hers? This maybe trump scamming people again.

Yeah you might finally get a girlfriend

Or rather, try to dig out of you

Jesus christ Australia dont hurt the jerry

Ahahaha

signed up as Gavin McInnes

This is how I know you are really Australian

No that honor goes to JEB!

She complain that the campaign is getting nasty towards, what a fucking hypocritical cunt. She's being excessively nasty from the beggining.

>baseless
>19 fucking dollars
Nigger I can buy like 3-5 games on summer/winter sale for that money.

Post JEB email gems pls

This, how can people be so fucking stupid? JESUS FUCK. Thanks OP, I needed to be mad again for like the fifth time today.

>Donate $25 and we'll stop sending you multiple emails per day

The thing is though that Comey made it pretty clear she should be in prison, if she wasn't "too big to jail".

>Consider this offer to donate money an early Christmas present

why does she need more money?
>lawyers?

But she does belong in jail...

That's peanuts.

Google "Clinton Foundation Uranium One"...
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

OR, Google "Rajiv Fernando" and find out how he got appointed to the International Security Advisory Board, got removed and then became a DNC super delegate, who's vote counts 10,000 times more than yours or mine...

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=c89_1468794555&comments=1#comments#qJfOy254vvfjseH0.99

BTW, she does belong in prison, despite what OP's email picture claims.

She shouldn't be going to prison. Yes, what she did is deserving of going to prison but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be able to look past that and see her as a good presidential candidate.

God did it .

>She shouldn't be going to prison.

Correct. She should be up against a wall.

>baselessly saying your opponent belongs in jail
>FBI concluded multiple laws were broken
>other people have gone to jail for less
kek

You faggots are incorrigible

>baselessly
lol