Trump's wall costs over $30 billion and Mexico will NEVER pay for it

Trump's wall costs over $30 billion and Mexico will NEVER pay for it.

Why are you all so deusional?

nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317
cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually it'll cost $10bn and don't forget that illegal immigration costs us $120bn annually. So I don't really see a problem with building this wall.

I will personally donate $1 billion to the wall building fund and I'm pretty sure we could crowdfund another billion in 14 days.

Source?

PROTIP: If a wall is somehow going to be built then it will be on the South of Mexico.

The number of Mexican immigrants is decreasing each year and the number of sudacas is increasing each year. It is also cheaper and it will cover less territory.

We spent $3 trillion on the Iraq war for nothing, $30 billion is nothing to prove a point.

>only going to cost 10bn

When will this meme end? It will cost at least 100bn.

Then build your wall and pay for it Paco.

it'll cost $8 billion, we'll finish it 2 months ahead of schedule, and we'll still charge them $10 billion

long term costs for refugees in Germany is estimated at $1 trillion. I think you guys will be able to manage.

Oh Trump will make them pay for it, he will simply take the Remittances the Mexicans send and that will fund the wall. Those remittances aren't going to go through unless the Mexican Gov't complies.

K. Keep me posted

Trump is literally telling the Americans I will pee on you and you won't get wet, and some burgers unironically believe that.

You actually think trump is going to pee on us
Lul

>the number of mexican immigrants decreases each year

Because theyre already here

How many jobs will it create? We're taking our brick industry back from China

> still thinking he will make mexico cut him a check

Mexico will pay for it, it will just be indirectly.

I propose it as a civil service. Everyone pitch in and volunteer a week or weekend of their time to go work on the wall. That would help cut a lot of the labor cost. I would love to tell my grandkids that i helped build the trump wall and save our nation...

Hell if it was up to me, mexico would pay for it and illegals would be forced to work on it as punishment before deporting them.

Mexico is too barren for people to have multiple babbys so the numbers have gone down for quite some time now

Shit yeah i'd volunteer to build the wall too. Having the wall would create a bunch of new jobs, such as maintaining the wall and shooting wouldbe tresspassers

They are actually going back to Mexico

wew lad, you must be dense as fuck.

Trump will "negotiate" that wall and claim it as his own, thus proving he "built" the wall after all.

>PROTIP: If a wall is somehow going to be built then it will be on the South of Mexico.
lol no, you faggots can deal with the super spics.

>They are actually going back to Mexico
i wish. they're like sand people. they'll be back, and in greater numbers

Based Trump will pay for it all by himself if he must. He loves his country that much. Let that sink in.

abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317

This is from 2010 but the number of illegal immigrants has increased since then.

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

CNBC says 15-25 billion but lets say 50 billion just for the hell of it. Assuming the wall leads to only a (I'd say this is a pretty low estimate) 10% decrease in illegal immigrants (and smugglers) it would only take ~5 years to pay for itself

FBIAnon already said the wall is possible.

And keep in mind Trump is famous for finishing construction projects on time and under budget.

I know right, I mean, just imagine it; A WALL?
it's LITERALLY impossible to build a wall; no one has ever built a wall because they're so hard to build...

Not at all, stop playing the victim card.

can't they come up with better solutions than a wall? mafia will simply shoot AT's at the wall and breach it

i suggest have sentry guns with camera just like we have. but you also your border is probably 30 times bigger so it might not be a possibility

The wall will get built. 30 billion is nothing compared to the costs of illegal immigration. The wall will get built. Anyone who thinks else is delusional at best.

Yeah I'm just trying to show that even if you take the most D biased sources you can find, even their estimates show how great of an investment it would be

The wall just got $10 billion higher

30 billion isn't that much when you're talking about national security.

fucking kek

For what price sovereignty?

If we can afford to build it, can we afford not to build it?

It's gonna be way too expensive to deport all the illegals that are already here.

illegal immigration gives $300bn back

They will build the wall when Trump disallows the financial transfers of migrants back to their families.

Count on it.

Yeah, to the 1% who employ them.

Do you really think having an illegal resident underclass laboring for the benefit of our economy is a scenario you want to argue FOR?

Hew wo I'm a enginear tu

by the way, this is how you beat liberals who give you the "illegals contribute to our economy" spiel because they think all republicans care about is money.

>Arguing for illegal immigration

Scum

says the guy who has 16 of the 20 most contaminated cities in the world...

You people are so goddamn gullible. I fucking hate everything.

>$30 billion

Kek really, that's fucking nothing, is mexico that poor?

>wall gets constructed
>massive decade long economic boost for the Southern states due to needs for thousands of construction workers
>boost the service industry because they gotta eat and sleep somewhere
>boosts the machinery industry
Why wouldn't you want a wall?

Any of Trumps plans, literally any of them.
All of them are better alternatives to Hillary.

I don't give a single fuck if he gets on stage, shits on the podium and then says we're going to colonize Jupiter. Anything is better than Hillary.

This stupid bitch wants to be Merkel 2.0 and flood this country will millions of muzzies. Fuck her and everything she stands for.

Build it no matter the cost. Make it beautiful. It will be a monument of defiance of the brown hordes.

>Man who became a billionaire through buying, selling, and building properties in the most competitive metropolis in the world has no idea how to build a wall
>I mean, the Chinese did it, but building a wall is impossible once you decide to do it to stem a globalist tide of illegal aliens

Fucking KILL YOURSELF.

YOU ALREADY DO HAVE A WALL THERE
WHICH IS ONE REASON WHY SPICS AND LEFTISTS ARE HYPOCRITICAL FAGGOTS

Come hell or high water, meteors or terrorists, I'm voting Trump in november and that wall is going to be god damn beautiful.

I'll walk over raked hot coals and nails to get there.

According to the left we can't vet refugees, we can't build a wall, we can't balance the budget, we can't enforce immigration laws.

But we can force equality on the proles.

No, we don't.

Stop being a retard.

Hey take it easy on the poor girl, she gets paid to post here.

>le buildings walls is le impossible xDDDD
i hate this meme

Yes they will, all he had to do is threaten to tear up the free trade agreements and they'll bend over you ignorant faggot

Yes, you one hundred per cent will.

30 bn is a part of a national budget. We tariff, you cave, the end. you need us much more than we need you.

t. Ali F. Rhuzkan

money's still money.
I thought trump wants to save money not waste them.

I know,

I think the biggest reason the establishment is afraid of trump is because he'll show the world how incompetent our leaders have been for the last 30 years.

Republicans do care mostly about money.
Also, most serious liberals know that the money goes to the rich. That's another issue.

Prove that we have a wall in the South of Mexico.

How much does illegal immigration cost faggot?

>They are actually going back to Mexico
BULLSHIT!

That's a strawman and you know it.

Also
>fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

>This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

He should just dig a really deep Trench. Make it engineered so that it doesnt flood.

not really

some spic billionaire who works with stocks can pay for it like 2-3 times

carlos slim is worth 72.9 billion

Trump explicitly said he only mentions the wall when people are losing attention and thinking about leaving.

It is literally—literally—empty rhetoric.

Is the wall going to be effective? i mean drug cartels will find a way to cross it.

It is just an stupid idea to build the wall really.

Really? Let's see where he explicitly said this.

It will cost $0, because Mexico is paying for it.

Yet you still haven't convinced me he's a better choice than Hillary.

lmao, we haven't had a fiscal conservative in decades.

>it's just the cartel that's coming over

Nah. The wall will keep the """regular""" illegals out. Cartel will smuggle drugs in another way of course, but that's ok.

False

>$30 billion dollars to build the wall
Are you fucking serious? We spent $695 billion on Social Security alone in 2010. We spent another $743 on medicare and medicaid combined. We even spent more than $50 billion dollars on the Department of Veterans Affairs. Holy shit.

If what you're telling me about the price of this wall is true, then building a wall would not be easy. It would be FUCKING easy.

>changing the subject to some idiotic unrelated non-sequitor when he knows he's cornered by logic

why do spics always do this?

But the cartels are the ones that smuggle people to USA

>a single engineer

good thing; he probably wont get the bid at 30billion

because murrifats are retarded. That's why Chump got scammed big time here.

Your fate is being cattle for the Elties of the World.

I'm ok with 30b. Hell make it 40b and put armed turrets on it.

you quoted his post which said that they don't have a wall in the south of mexico responding as if you though he was saying that they won't pay for the Trump wall

you are the retard here

If you watch those national geographic shows on border patrols it's fucking ridiculous. State of the art seismic and thermal technology with a small army of bilingual cops in 24/7 shifts. The amount of resources just to stop those assholes from sneaking into our country is breathtaking.

$120bn per year
But that's the amount USA use to protect and maintain its borders, with a wall, the amount is probably going to double.

Illegal immigration gives the US $300bn back per year tho. Without illegal immigration, US will lose that $300bn and they have to pay the $240bn to protect itself from illegals.

Trump is going to make the US lose money.

>Trump's wall costs over $30 billion
Liberals can't into budgeting. This is chump change for the federal government. I honestly don't give a fuck whether or not Mexico pays for it or not. Personally, I'd just tax remittance to cover the cost.

No, you just can't refute it.
>Waaah, he has a point, I'm going to yell "strawman!"

Why are all the arguments against building a wall so weak?

>You could climb over it with a rope! Ineffective solution!
But no mention of most people not being physically fit enough to do this. Let alone the percentage of pregnant women who could.

>It's racist/bigoted!
You now cannot suggest that we stop letting people stay indefinitely and pay for their living costs while they pay no taxes of their own or you're racist. Goalposts of racism moved once again. Into the trash with this one.

>It would cost 2-3 digits billions of dollars!
But no mention that every year a greater amount of that money is spent subsidizing the illegals in the country.

Seriously they're all just so weak and half truths. They reek of dishonesty. Concrete walls are implausible? And here I thought we had a space station orbiting the earth.

>Illegal immigration gives the US $300bn back per year tho
[citation needed]

That's probably their estimated total expenditure, ignoring that comparing gross revenue to governmental benefits, instead of taxes vs benefits, is fucking retarded.

Stop sending your niggers here.

Illegal immigration is the biggest government subsidy to big business by far, yet the dumb lefties complain about tax breaks for the 1% and ignore illegal immigration completely.

The fucking Chinese did it around 2222 fucking years ago, it measures at 5,500.3 miles. The southern US border is around 1,989 miles. Just buy some of the Great Wall.

It's weird there's a debate around this yet the ancients just got shit done because they wanted it.

Build that fucking wall Ameri-kuns.

Trump's wall costs over $30 billion and Mexico will pay for it.

Why are you a fucking cuckold faggot piece of horse shit that should have been aborted?

It gives $300bn in cost savings to businesses who can take advantage of depressed wages and benefit free black market labor. You save $0.03 per lb on oranges which you pay back right away in decreased wage rates if you're an unskilled worker, and the large agriculture conglomerate CEO's get a $30,000,000 bonus.

And that's when armed border patrols respond. The point of the wall isn't to make it impossible to get past... Just to make it impossible to get past without drawing plenty of attention to yourself.

Even if that happens, the return on investment is MASSIVE. The wall would pay itself off in a year or so of not having to deal with the leeches it stops.

see