So I've got a thing for exhibitionism/public nudity and have always wanted to actually act on this fetish of mine...

So I've got a thing for exhibitionism/public nudity and have always wanted to actually act on this fetish of mine. Maybe with a friend or partner. But I'm too worried about getting caught to actually do it.

What do you think? Is the thrill of exhibitionism it worth the risk?

Attached: hshlydotduj11.jpg (633x950, 77K)

Just go to places where you won't get in trouble for it like nude beaches ez pz

then you would love kim...

Attached: ki158.jpg (900x720, 69K)

>records
This girl is probably dead now of old age.

Nah, vinyl's gotten a resurgence now.

I feel you OP. My two biggest nuts ever were when my EX and I fucked in the woods near the road, and when another EX blew me in a parking lot in front of wal green right before I went in to pic kup the upper receiver to my AR. Huge nut.

the trick is to act quick user, plausible deniability

Attached: GrimyInconsequentialArizonaalligatorlizard.webm (270x384, 478K)

Yes, it's completely worth it. Me and my gf are huge exhibitionist and we push boundaries daily. Wanna cum hard? Wanna cum fast? Did it where you cam get caught. Do it where people can watch. You'll thank me

i think the point is to get caught and then have your gf offer sexual services to appease your captors

>do it where you'll get caught
>do it where people will find you and get you arrested for indecent exposure and whatever else

thongs only became popular as underwear in the 90s, kid. also, you can't tell the difference between a 70s photo and something that's obviously from a smart phone. where is your fucking logic? did you think this was taken with a plain camera? this is obviously a photo less than 10 years old.

at least 40 year olds can see something and immediately know what era it comes from and be intelligent enough to deduce things. if we all disappeared, you'd have no idea what anything is. it's pretty pathetic.

sorry. i only started picking on young people the more they diss older people for being idiots or clueless when your impression of the world is so fucking limited and so much is beyond you. OUR older people just never cared to get hip to new stuff but some of us 40 years are hip to everything they were hip to, everything since, and even the dumb shit YOU consider modern culture. gen x are the generation with the most complete comprehension of the world at the moment.

i had to vent. i'm about to start another semester of university and i'm fucking sick of young people.

ok boomer

No homo, but i would fuck that ass in a heartbeat.

That's cool, you can play it safe. Enjoy your life.

Haha YES!

do you comprehend the oligarchy of 50-70 year old rapists that dominates your society tho

i'd gargle the balls and drink her semen, no homo

its fine as long as you're careful. The main safe options are:
-From somewhere secure like a hotel room balcony or behind full-length windows. Nobody is getting through the locked door and you can just go out of view, so you're safe.
-flashing in a crowded area. you can make sure only a few people see, and nobody is going to come and wreck your day because they caught a glimpse of your hands under the table.
-'accidental' flashing: they'll feel lucky they got a glimpse but wont mention anything.
-uncrowded public places: parks, beaches, alleyways. where you have the thrill of maybe being caught at any second but probably have the chance to hide. always make sure you plan out how you'll get out of there first, just in case you have to move quickly.

its a real fun time and you can do all kinds of things, but don't start with fucking a girl in the corner of a seedy bar where you can't just run for it if some drunk comes up and wants a piece.

for me its an ownership thing. I don't want to share, just expose and exhibit.

In Germany public nudity is a misdemeanor and a 50 dollar fine. In the USA you so much as get caught pissing behind a dumpster in an alleyway and you're put on the sex offenders registry for life.

Attached: 1578362154729.jpg (1400x983, 274K)

Love me some portland chicks.

Attached: 11212783_480100875473947_6165234850840008271_n.jpg (720x960, 62K)

yhoy

>I'm a dipshit with a new saying I want to use