Kong: Skull Island

Why does (((Hollywood))) keep jamming the Chinese down our throats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're the biggest market for potential investors

also qts

is this the best chink they could find?

yes chinese are the poor mans japanese

because we china market now

t. hollyoowd

the chinese production company logos you see before every other hollywood film might give you a clue

>white people finding out they are becoming less relevant in the world

>movie taking place in south east asia
>during vietnam war
>complains about an asian actress

listen, i can see where you're coming from and i'm inclined to agree, but i don't see a problem in this particular case. doesn't seemed shoehorned in.

>asian
he said chink, nigger

They did it so the movie gets a quick CN release. ALso China probably saved this film at the box office.

Chinese law requires that for a foreign movie to be released in China it needs to have at least 1 obviously Chinese protagonist (Not Chinese-American but culturally Chinese) and also Portray China in a positive light.

They should have combined her and Brie Larsons character together, considering Brie Larson does absolutely nothing but lead an out of place "joke" scene and is billed as the female lead.

China is the savior of Kino, the new XXX, Resident Evil and Warcraft made heaps of money in China

>Live all over Asia for 5 years

Chinese girls can't compete with Japanese or even Korean girls overall, but theres a fucking billion of them and the halfway decent ones are better looking than the vast majority white girls. Why can't they actually be in films

Was shocked to see Tom Hiddleston was billed as the "lead" too. Every other character is more memorable than those two.

The real main characters are Goodman, Jackson and Reiley.

Not him but we don't actually see that many Chinese. Besides Kong and Rogue One, I can't even recall any others. We've mostly seen Koreans or Japanese so I'm not even sure what this thread is about.

Because Hollywood is now lapdogs of Chinese and they must hire as many Chinese as possible per Chinese laws in order to sell tickets in china

They don't just jam people into the movie. Many shitty movies such as xXx are being made because the Chinese investors think their tasteless audience will watch anything

These will go on and on until china build their own shitty Howllywood and toss Hollywood away

Because white people like them.

>Why does (((Hollywood))) keep jamming the Chinese down our throats?
The movie was produced by Chinese company Tencent

Chinese film companies invest Hollywood studios to shoot Hollywood movies jammed with Chinese stuff for Chinese audience

Wouldn't it be better if they just invest their own studios and make their own movies to sell to their audience???

So if China has Hollywood by the balls now, why is Hollywood still so pro-islam when the Chinese obviously hate them?

>Sup Forums thread
>report it
>Sup Forumstards
>report them
was it kino

so you faggot numale crybabies will still buy tickets

Because Hollywood has more experience with big blockbuster movies

Also because China is so restrictive, Chinese filmmakers are trying to get into Hollywood so they can make movies that don't conform 100% to the party line

t. Ahmed

Because Chinese government is very pro multicultural and diversity. They don't allow movies or shows portraying Muslim terrorists because their people will be easily provoked to genocide Muslims. The only bad guys allowed currently are Japanese. And white people maybe.

>why is hollywood pro-islam
>literally said because faggot sjw's will get upset if they aren't
>calls me Ahmed
fucking nucucks cant into reading comprehension

Let's not forget North Koreans too

>he doesn't know about Uyghurs muslims
fuck off ccp shill

>he thinks the rest of the world conforms to American style imperialism

China wants the Uyghur's to assimilate into Chinese society unlike Americans who want an excuse to kill Muslims on behalf of their Jewish overlords

I am saying that Chinese people can easily be provoked into genocide and government wants to keep order. I don't see any disagreement.

Because the Chinese movie market is going to over take the US by 2020, and the Chinese government only allows x number of foreign movies to be shown in Chinese theaters.
Therefore Hollywood has tried shoe-horning Chinks and changing their stories to follow the CCP's inane censorship rules.

It's only going to get worse.

>best chink they could find without making all the white slags jealous

>30 minutes which means he can't delete his own post now
Remember
10 reports on this and he's out

they could have cut out her part with nothing but static and the movie would have been the same

The one thing you didn't mention though is that almost no foreign films released in China are actually profitable because the Chinese government takes over 75% of any profit they make but whoever made/distributed the film is responsible for any and all fees.

I'd jam something down HER throat!

Because they are the biggest market for Hollywood.

Because they have the money and power to influence Hollywood and in general the entire United States.

Because they are the new power in the world, they are the rightful ruler of this world.

You are nothing now.

and how do you know this?

put gooks in your shoot, and get more loot

They want to get in on that 1 billion+ people in China. Apparently just having one Chinese character makes more people in China watch the movie

if they didn't have the Chink in the, SI would've flopped worldwide.

This movie was so fucking good.
And it was completely out of nowhere.

That after credits scene gave me chills for some reason, super excited for what's upcoming.

Also,
Well done reboot/remake of Mysterious Island WHEN.

You have to understand: the Chinese on the whole are the same as Hollywood. By that I mean they haven't got a single original thought between them. They don't even build their own monuments, they copy other coutry's monuments. There's a Chinese Eiffel Tower, a Chinese Empire State building, a Chinese Sydney Opera House etc etc.

And as for Chinese audiences, they don't want Chinese things, because Chinese things are garbage.

Who cares? She's decent looking and her character was insignificant anyway

I have a completely serious theory that I want any and all of you to consider.

The Chinese girl is literally, and I am not memeing, literally never spoken to by any single character in the movie except the young black scientist. Literally not once. The only time we think she might have been mentioned by another character is when the people presenting the plan for bombing the island mention a Chinese scientist is present, but that is not explicitly her, and they do not acknowledge her - no one does. Except the black scientist.

When they are in the jungle, at all times, no one refers to her directly or addresses her. Any time a character says "you guys stay here," there are at least two other people in the group with her - the character could have been referring to those two when he used the plural pronoun.

The black scientist acknowledges her frequently, and often his scenes are focused entirely on speaking to her. But they never really touch in any meaningful way, and when the boat is driven down the river, he is the only person needed to actually operate it. She doesn't kill, wound, or affect any monsters in any battles, and she doesn't strongly influence anyone besides her Monarch scientist friend.

The Chinese girl is literally a hallucination of the black scientist.

Because they want to make money you stupid fuck

If you're that ass blasted about it then you're not the target demographic anyway

omg what if it was all dream? pls upboat and subscribe!

she talks to Loki and Captain Marvel in the post credit scene, dumb dumb.

Close, the black scientist is the Chinese scientist.

she is Mothra.

CUTE

this is a MonsterVerse shill thread and all you guys got played

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
I'd bang