AILES OUT

>literally who

It's because of Megyn Kelly, right?

yes

yeah... she's a shark, man. Gretchen weakened Roger and Megyn went in for the kill.

He was Lord Commander of Fox News

Now what

The next guy better be pro-Trump.

Greta Van Susteren says Ailes never sexually harassed her.

God. Fucking. Damnit.

You know what this means?

Megyn Womyn Kelly is going to get all the credit for this. She's going to be seen as The Republican Destroyer.

They're going to play her up like she's jesus fucking christ.

She'll probably run for president one day.

Is there anything white women won't ruin?

All that money should be paid to his victims. How is Fox going to deal with the accusation that it's a discriminatory workplace and a discriminatory network? It makes Trump going after Kelly seem even more offensive and stinky now. Can old white men just stop being creeps already?

>She's going to be seen as The Republican Destroyer.

>Trump wins in November
>Megyn defects to MSNBC
>Spends her program everyday relentlessly trashing Trump
>MSNBC becomes new cable news champion

kek do you know who rupert murdoch is pal? he wont be putting anyone in whos pro trump, not without a massive bribe and an (((agreeement)) for more jewish shit

DRUDGE I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS FIX THE PIXELS ON YOUR DAMN SIREN GIF ITS TRIGGERING MY AUTISM

She didn't actually say he was harassing her though.

She said he made an unwanted sexual advance, but Kelly knows that's not the same thing, nor did she claim they were the same thing.

and for a woman like her, thats literally a daily occurrence in sexual liberated society

He's getting a lot of use out of that royalty-free animated gif cd he bought back in the 90s.

Look at her she has a fucking cleft lip... sexually unharassable

Should we thank Megyn or Curse?

mmmm

It still amuses me to no end that a website with a design straight out of Web 1.0 gets over a billion views.

It will turn into liberal news because of murdocks liberal kids

With little to no help from Facebook and shit. Ironically there's an article up now that talks about Drudge a bit in that regards.

I think its from like bells palsy or some shit.

She even had her eyes fixed once.

It still amuses me we driving around in things with 4 wheels run on petroleum products. I want a fucking jet pack.

...for fucks sake

>Greta said in an interview "I was never the victim of sexual advances, but if someone gently rubbed my inner thigh I'd have a hard time resisting."

No!
1776 will commence again!

This is Megyn Kelly apologizing to Trump.

I enjoy the clickbait sensationalist headlines

Same here, and its actually a good aggregater, but even still.

>The average inbred everyone