>Sup Forums thread
>multiple Sup Forums threads
>multiple Sup Forums threads
>multiple [s4s] tier threads
>1 Sup Forumsack thread with actual discussion

Remember somehow Sup Forums is the problem here and not memers

have a bump kid

>cry's about shitting up muh Sup Forums
>Sup Forums will never be anything other than shit and baneposting.

the only solution is /film/ tqbh famalamadingdong

theres more ad impressions pandering to those guys
not much you can do unless you buy the site from hiro

it's usually political hate mongering that fuels the Sup Forums shit threads, but it's not from Sup Forums

When will Sup Forums leave?

Tbh the only people who whine about Sup Forums are newcunt redditors who aren't used to the casual racism yet.

Sup Forums is a problem but the main problem is and always has been Sup Forums.

>/qa/ thread

How so? What makes you think it won't be just as meme and garbage-filled as this board? Where are the good posters going to come from? Certainly not from here.

samefag

The problem is five spam threads of any given thing at a time.
>blocks ur path
>muh female comedians
>the movies that came out last week
And retards reply to the spammers who spam low quality shit back at them, and no one cleans the board. I'm not talking censorship, I'm talking cleaning up obvious spammed dupes that are right on the same catalog line with each other. Consolidate threads. Sup Forums either keeps to one thread or has separate in-depth discussions in each thread they make. Hell, Sup Forums brings board quality up by widening film tastes from the same old "acceptable" lists Sup Forums has for every genre by now. Who wants to talk about just the same 10 horror films over and over? What is this, Sup Forums?
Make more good threads, bump less spammed copythreads.

Also banning baneposters even temporarily was a huge mistake and made this place less fun.

>having an intellectual discussion about actresses
>thread gets deleted

>report actress thread that has no waifu posting and even follows whatever rule the current janitor/mod have set
>it's deleted within 5 minutes of the report

>report Sup Forums or [s4s] tier thread which isn't even pretending to be related thats also up
>stays up for an hour or hits cap

you have an entire fucking board for you stay off of Sup Forums where we discuss more important things

"muh cunny" is not intellectual discussion you repulsive childfuckers

>body of work
>posts feet
uh huh

Deal with it faggot we rule this board now.

Sup Forums >>>>>>>>>>> tv >>>>>> shit >>>>> your mum

you know what they do to cats in china?

does anyone have the video of the lolis eating the banana off the kitchen table, I-I need it f-for film class

Care to explain what are Sup Forums threads? I don't see a single thread about videogames but I see dozens of Sup Forums bullshit

thread you don't like != Sup Forums thread
thread about superhero movies != Sup Forums thread
and I wish we had the quality of a [s4s] thread

I keep saying it.

A Sup Forums drawthread will kill the cancer in this board.

>drawthreads will kill cancer
>ever in any board
decent bait desu

Is Malick elite?

>somehow Sup Forums is the problem here
This board pretty much mirrors Sup Forums every time something happens. I'll occasionally jump between boards and see the same exact threads.

>this is fine

>a thread about something that happened on the news isn't
LOL

If you're so concerned about that, there are 15 threads on Sup Forums waiting for you. The problem I have is that they're copy pasted verbatim as if someone feels the need to "spread the word."

>any lotr threads
>DUDE OH BOY TODAY THIS MOVIE WOULDNT EVEN BE MADE MUH WHITE CAST
>any star wars thread
>REEEEEEEEEEEE SJW TOOK OVER GIVE ME MY WHITE MALE LEADS, IDENTITY POLITICS, MUH PANDERING, MUH VIRTUE SIGNALING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Sup Forums is anying

why bother making threads about quality movies like fate of the furious when all anyone will talk about is capeshit and starshit?

>I will never snort coke from Remy's arsehole
why live lads

Le monke

we're here to stay :3

captcha: National Tank

>god I hate shitposting threads
>I know, I'll start a shitposting thread

Sup Forums deserves all it gets.

Sup Forums doesn't even really look like that. Sup Forums is its own brand of highly refined autism that makes Sup Forums look just about well-adjusted.

Sup Forums and the election attracted more newfags than anyone else. R/the_donald is basically a reddit colony made by Sup Forums. They've the entire reason why pepe and wojack started being used by redditors

/diy/>Sup Forums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tv>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>the entire reason why pepe and wojack started being used by redditors
Frankly thats bullshit. Do you not remember the "rare pepe" boom a few years ago. Smug frog.jpg was adopted by normies years ago.

Pepe was used by Kerry perry and ninki majonca even before that

I've seen facebook frog during Obama's reelection

your Lordship, I'm P.E.A.S.A.N.T.

is there any way to bump the average iq of this board up a couple of points? we need to kill all the niggers and other inferior races if we ever want to have decent discussion on the internet ever again

>Sup Forums and the election attracted more newfags than anyone else
Wait a second here
Does this mean your post history starts after the fappening brought you here??

That wasn't nearly as big as the election. Pepe literally ended up on the news because of all the redditors spreading that shit, rare pepes weren't around for very long

you just dont get it do you? Its suppose to dilute the shitposters

just a reminder that the FAT OGRE SHIT meme is still alive.

Those are some big rations.

every one of those men have more intellect than your average spear chucking jiggaboo

>rare pepes weren't around for very long

Well yeah, they wouldn't be very rare otherwise.

>Sup Forums isn't the prob-

nice, post baneposter
I can do it too

>Sup Forums is the prob-

Don't ever forget TRUE and HONEST essense of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums isn't the prob-

>Sup Forums is the prob-

I tried to tell these normalfag redditors about the virtues of child pussy but they just call me a virgin. Sup Forums is dead

Well your cancerous Sup Forums defense force thread certainly isn't helping anything.
ur a faget