Barbie — has an active vlogging presence on YouTube...

>Barbie — has an active vlogging presence on YouTube, with dozens of episodes that have hundreds of thousands of views each. Among the topics she covers: her likes and dislikes (honey and clowns, respectively); her best friends; and, in her most shocking installment, her love of cosplay. In a video posted last June, she revealed that one of her favorite activities to do online is search for brilliant cosplay creations. Barbie even debuted her own cosplay for her thousands of fans.

What the fuck? Is this really what kids are into nowadays?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2UCoxgcODo

Im 12 and I like barbie and portal so this is like the best thing thats ever happened to me

>Im 12

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Here we go

Rick and Morty is a shit show that needs to be removed.

Portal was a mistake.

>:38

TOP DABBING SKILLS

>Taking the bait this hard

Jesus you people need help

Seems like a logical update to kids shows. I think it's cute.

Ai-chan > Barbie

run

run far away from here

>Referencing Portal in 2016

Who's the grandpa who wrote this shit?

>Im 12 and I like barbie and portal so this is like the best thing thats ever happened to me

even fake women pretend to like portal

art imitates life - like pottery

Games don't age, retard. There's kids that weren't born or were too young to play classic games and they should be informed of their existence and given an opportunity to play them

>we still got a lot of these portal lego dimensions figurines
>how we gonna sell em?
>barbie!

Unique and wholesome. I've seen worse.

I don't see the problem, she's less of a plastic whore than any of the other "professional vloggers".

I saw this before it was posted here and I thought it was that thing cartoons do where they give the parent a nod and then more stuff for the kids. I was watching this with my daughter and thought it was cool. She's also actually playing Portal now so it's pretty based.

>an actual Sup Forums poster is in charge of a young girl

There's something weird about it though, I think it's the idea of a fictional character communicating directly with kids

Am I going to be put on some watchlist if I watch this?

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this, so I'll default to anger.

That hurts, user.

>episode 18
>The Eat It or Wear It Challenge

hmmmmm

>Portal is 10 years old

wtf

about 5 years too late imho

why are most of the comments from niggers? I thought Barbie was more of a white people's symbol.

why didn't she already been portal 1 and 2

are you raising a fucking casual???

Kik?

Do you ever spank her bare ass til it's red and she's crying? Bonus points if you use a rattan cane.

I don't think I am. Her favorite game is VTMB so I think she has pretty decent taste.

I'm sure that'll change when she gets a bit older. I heard daughters are absolutely horrible after a certain age no matter how cool they are between like 4-13.

Is this supposed to be the western Kizuna Ai?

>What the fuck? Is this really what kids are into nowadays?

Did you seriously just fucking say that? That's what adults thought of you moron. Don't fall into that bullshit trap of judging youth like that.

Every fucking basic bitch of a girl loves portal and flaunts it

Its easy, takes 2 hours to beat, so of course it appeals to retards

t. edgy youth

Portal is older than the average Sup Forums poster.

t. Plebbit

What's edgy about that? Every generation thinks kid are watching stupid shit and that the new generation is going to be the end of civilization. It's how you know you're old. I'm not old enough to be sure, but I think it's babby's first real existential crisis.

t. 30 year old

>t. nail who was struck soundly on the head

easy

mfw valve pays mattel to advertise portal 2 in 2016

r u a gril

my nephew is still on the minecraft shit
he doesn't even play it, just watches letsplays for hours on end
it's fucking retarded but you've gotta let em enjoy what they enjoy at least for a while

he probably feels like the jewtube player is his friend and listening to him talk makes him less lonely.

>a fake women created by a team of marketing jews to perfectly appeal to little girls

>still pretends to like shit to get attention

>Watching that instead of glorious Ai-Chan

cuz the niggers love da blonde womenz

>stahp wight ther bubdy