>was always georges houseboy
>by 1986 had more cucaine & money than we'll ever see

gee i dunno op

Slipstream 1989
youtube.com/watch?v=GX6r9zXVOk8

Why continue working when you're rich?

His passion was voice acting.

The Big Red One (1980)

He got enough came from being Luke Skywalker that his grandchildren will be able to milk it. He works consistently as a pretty famous voice actor which is way better than being an actor because you do way less work for roughly the same money. If you're at the top of the voice acting game, you can live big in Hollywood but not have to deal with any of the bullshit of being an on screen celebrity. Why do you think so many big names do shitty animated films? Because you can phone it in within a day or so of work while wearing pajamas and take home millions.

Because it's all he'll ever need. No one will care about other actors in 100 years, and Hamill's name will still be mentioned.

holy shit, Mark looks alpha as FUCK.

Are you stupid?

He's obviously satisfied with the amount of money he's made.

mark has never not been alpha.

He looks look this guy

holy shit
someone should send this to RLM for BOTW

>Slipstream 1989
In the future, natural disasters (earthquakes, floods) have ravaged Earth, leaving a world where pockets of communities live within canyons while a violent wind known as the "slipsteam" is the only means of transport, via airplanes. Matt Owens is a nomadic adventurer who kidnaps a prisoner ("Byron") of two violent law officers so he can claim the bounty for himself. Traveling across the wind swept landscape, Matt and Byron are relentlessly pursued by the officers, and Matt finds Byron isn't what he appears to be, as they travel from community to community and encounter pockets of strange societies that live beyond the slipstream.

Punished "Venom" Luke

Slipstream was ok, decent world building and premise, but I only watched it because Mark looks like a badass

Google says he has a net worth of 6 million but I know that's wrong, he probably got 10 million for TFA alone

I know just from looking at this that it was filmed in Ireland

I doubt it, he doesn't have that sort of pull compared to Harrison Ford.

I see it.

It's too good for the show, honestly. They would just skip it because there isn't enough in it to make fun of unless there was a ROTOR level fuckup again because this is on the same level as Robot Jox.

i unironically love this movie

Is this kino? Sure looks like it

He's wasn't a good actor, and wasn't offered shit. See Christensen, Hayden for a similar situation. Lucas' carrying was bad for the most part, especially his leads

I feel like those sites are never accurate at all

hes a good voice actor though

this, hes had an extremely successful voice acting career

Doing the same voice over and over again...Howie Mandell tier VA