Is Eddie Bravo actually retarded at this point?

Is Eddie Bravo actually retarded at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac
youtube.com/watch?v=qn0uYtCScsw
youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you ever even checked buzz aldrin's instagram bitch

he knows the moon landing is fake and chem-trails are real.
he's smarter than most people

>tried to put subject in the name field
>calls eddy retarded

i'd rather someone assumed everything they were told was false rather than assuming everything they were told was true

Just look at his name, dude.

Also CHECK EM

Eddie just takes not trusting what he's told to the most retarded level.
schaub is too stupid to know what side he's on
and rogan is actually retarded
"you turn them away from real conspiracies like JFK"

So you think all conspiracy theories are false or just the JFK one?

BUZZ ALDRIN IS LOVING INSTAGRAM

He always was.

I love hearing these guys talk MMA, but when they get into politics and conspiracies it gets pretty cringey

Eddie is the classic conspiracy fag. He is intimidated by his own ignorance so he lashes out by trying to discredit those who are actually informed. Then you don't have to feel like anyone is smarter than you

He's really into it

>Even Jaime getting buttmad by Eddie

the funny thing is how pathetic their attempts at convincing him are. Jamie says a highschooler could prove him wrong, but that he's unable to right now. The reason people like him exists is because there's plenty or retards who "know" he's wrong but can only tell him he's wrong not why so they assume all proof is as shitty as "believe this thing I tell you to". 99% of people here would probably say young earth creationism is one of the most retarded things, but 99% of them would lose a debate with kent hovind.

I checked it, nothing special.

Give me a quick rundown. But I know he converted to Islam a long time ago so he must be a weird guy.

He's fucking stupid at conversations, he's honestly the most breathtakingly awful conversationalist I've ever heard. That episode with Alex was embarassing as fuck.

He's just trying to promote himself and make extra money for his own podcast

what was he going to reveal at the end?

that doesn't mean anything. Morons like Hovind prepare for years with bullshit arguments, you'd "lose" any debate with them on any topic just because they counter legitimate explanations with bullshit examples and you didn't waste half your life inventing your new private science like they did

schaub is a jackass and could be clinically retarded

jaime is a complete prototypical cuck. bring back redban

Obligatory
youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac

>the funny thing is how pathetic their attempts at convincing him are
how can you convince a person who is being irrational at a point where they are acting like a child, who keeps making shit up?
protip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=qn0uYtCScsw

kek

can someone explain to me why they would lie to us about the earth not being flat? It doesn't make sense like who gives a shit if the earth was flat or round.

S T R A T O S P H E R I C

Nobody can answer that question, because they're is no reason to lie about it. People who believe flat Earth nonsense are the dumbest mfers living on this sphere

Eddie says something about "there being more land out there". What a fucking mental midget... I swear to christ. He says I don't believe the government, when there is evidence from ancient greek scientists, pre-modern scientists, modern scientists, hundreds of captains like Magellan and their sailors who circumnavigated the earth, pilots, etc. So wait, cavemen/ancient people/medieval mental midgets/and premodern goverments used to believe the earth is flat due to ignorance and used to burn heretics who said otherwise, but now they changed their tune and want to deceive people that the earth is round? Fucking idiot.

earth is flat bro

i know it breaks your whole edgy anti establishment fedora tipping atheistic ways, but math and science will always reign supreme, not bogus theories made up by a kike who stole patents

learn something bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>eyooo watch this youtube video bro the earth is flat
>also watch sargon of akkad man, he speaks the truth
>youtube bro! WE WUZ KANGZ

a teenager who has made at least 2.5k usd off that video. Keep filling his pockets you dumbbell.

It means that all of them are morons. You don't get points just for being right, if you're right on accident. It doesn't matter if anyone thought of relativity before Einstein, if they didn't produce his field equations. They know eddie is wrong, but only because they have a very strong feeling that he should be wrong. They have no clue how we know it's round and are too dumb to think up even simple explanations to show it has to be round. The are as ignorant as him, but act like it's the stupidest thing they have ever heard. or as this user put it
or my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

>at this point

I think Young Jaime is a total fuccboi but he is great. I would totally do what he does if I was in his shoes. He seems brotier too.

go fund him /fly-eddie-bravo-to-the-stratosphere

Are you implying the JFK assassination wasn't a real conspiracy?

Who is easier to control: people who know they live in the center of the universe or people who think they're on a tiny insignificant speck in a huge and empty void. It's just another religion currently receiving $50+ million a day.

See

>Who is easier to control: people who know they live in the center of the universe or people who think they're on a tiny insignificant speck in a huge and empty void.
This explanation has always seemed so fucking weak, and it's the best flatters can come up with which is the worst part. Who the fuck would try to demoralize people in such an abstract way? And why wouldn't we be the center of the universe if the earth was round?

>It means that all of them are morons. You don't get points just for being right, if you're right on accident. It doesn't matter if anyone thought of relativity before Einstein, if they didn't produce his field equations. They know eddie is wrong, but only because they have a very strong feeling that he should be wrong. They have no clue how we know it's round and are too dumb to think up even simple explanations to show it has to be round. The are as ignorant as him, but act like it's the stupidest thing they have ever heard. or as this user put it
You know how I know that you are on the spectrum?

i'm on Sup Forums?

I am now convinced that you are a fucking reptile. You do not fool me.

>who would try to demoralize people in such an abstract way
Every religion/government in history. You're looking at it as a "conspiracy" when really it's no more conspiratorial than the roman catholic church or mormonism.
>why wouldn't we be the center of the universe if the earth was round?
You have to be curious enough to research both models for yourself and then intellectually honest enough to seperate faith from science. It's not for everybody though.

There is genuinely no helping you retards

Not helping what? Either you're curious enough to research for yourself or you're not.

he gave BJJ the rubber guard so he'll never be completely retarded.

flat earth is disinfo used to make conspiracy theorists look stupid [yes, some already do, I know that]. not that there aren't some who are sincere but most are very likely paid shills.

>at this point

No but seriously, what did he mean by this?

there are guys on Sup Forums that would fight him. LeL

and lose

Well yeah, debating isn't about being right. You can just run circles around your opponent, derail and trap them to make them look like idiots if you're good at it

I'm not giving views to any retards. How do these people explain the horizon? It's only a couple of miles on the ground at eye level, so they could literally just go prove it themselves.

He is a jiu jitsu genius. He is phenomenal. I train under one of his top black belts but I do have to admit while he is chill to hang with his ideas on all this conspiracy shit... he leaves a lot to be desired in other faculties.

that was implied.

So they literally aren't even trying.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

he started out retarded, and got hit so many times, he went into transcendental wisdom.

NASA
FAKED
SIX
LAUNCHES

What are angles

lol im fairly smart and I dont even have a clue what this means.

My question is if you get to the point of skepticism that eddy bravo is at how do you believe anything at all?

Eddy is the product of every idiot getting a voice through the internet, these idiots are naturally attracted to each other and feed off and support each others retarded ideas.

that basically sums it up

They're stupidly saying that because the horizon is perceived to always be in the same place, and not lower because the earth isn't round, that the earth is flat.

holy motherfucking shit...

I feel like the majority of Sup Forums only knows eddie bravo as joe rogans meme friend and as a Gracie slayer, which makes me sad.

and not as a gracie slayer*

Not an argument. In fact you'll never go anywhere near an actual argument debating the merits of your faith since it would mean applying critical thought. That's how smart YOU are.

>They rule

Hes lost any credibilty he had, that's for sure.

I've lost all respect for the retard.

DUDE

NORTH KOREA

IS F A S C I N A T I N G

BRO

Rogan confirmed (((NASA))) apologists and shill

There are people out there that genuinely think rogans podcasts are "seriously deep". I love rogan but goddam he struggles with really basic concepts such as infinity, free will, logical fallacies.. and the worst thing is that he's done getting smarter. His intelligence has crystallised.

He's getting so bad I wouldn't be surprised if he started spewing shit related to the 'phantom time hypothesis' soon.

his age is killing his testosterone levels, which are beating his ego into a shallow grave

>bring back a product of nepotism who has no redeemable qualities other than he's friends with the host and he's okay with setting shit up
Nah. I'll take an anal retentive dude who's silent for 95% or the podcast over someone who thinks they're funny, interjecting with inane shit and derailing things by sucking humor out of the room.