Speed Skating - Team Pursuit

Men's & Women Finals

Get in here bros

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2018-skat-w-tp-kor-controver/south-koreans-furious-after-speed-skaters-hang-team-mate-out-to-dry-idUSKCN1G50PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goodmorning everyone

i wish i could japan vs dutch final

brap

Is Antionette racing?

>Dutchwinslol

why

stupid fucking men couldn't even make semis

japan was SUPPOSEDLY the favourites/best but their women choked and couldn't get OR

Im falling asleep, but I love the speedskating threads so much.

Pretty happy our guys made it this far

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Might you be confusing speedskating with short track? Someone did last time.

With a retired person called to join just so you can field a team too.

I likem both

why do dutchniggers cheat

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

fuck we're getting BTFO

Easy win

USA USA USA

rape

They're using their alternate and not trying so they can save their energy to "win bronze".

Wonder if Canada will do that shit.

The commentators on CBC are saying their game plan is to save their strength for the bronze medal race lel

Shameful display from the USA

Nice, easy race, America didn't really try cuz they knew they couldn't win, so our girls could relax too
Now let's hope the Nips actually have to put in effort

Damn, they really should've done the old format. Forget semis and finals. Just do quickest times.

Dutch not going for it, USA not going for it, Japan not going for it, Canada won't give a shit either.

America why?
you are not brave.

That has to be dope senpai, no way u get such a big diff in a semi unless the amerimutts fucking gave up

our olymians always saving their strength for the next olympics

Dutch semis: 3:00:41
Dutch quarters: 2:55:61

Fuck this new format.

>USA didn't even try because they knew they'd lose
feels good man

I thought this sport had 4 people skating at once. Don't tell me they made a separate event for 3 people.

damn their asses are good

>Japan won the last 21 championships

lmao

So we have to rake the leafs for a bronze?

I hope Canada wins vs. US.

But US were cheating in semis.

What if Canada just decide to kick it into overdrive on the final alp and jump the Japanese who thought they were going to cruise without trying at all?

KIKUCHI

Imagine you're the third one in line and then all of sudden
BRRRAAPPPPPPP

>dutch is one guy

>yesterday we won a medal in shorttrack relay and had 5 people advance in the individual distances
What did the leaf mean by this?

Japan quarters: 2:58:94
Japan semis 2:56:09

>we are up against Korea
Well, shit.

""""""""""won""""""""""

>500,000 people sign a petition wanting 2 of the korean team thrown out
Wew

>it's another attention whoring tripfag episode
getting tired of this lads

Any chance Holland doesn't win?

big

How do we defeat the yellow menace lads?

>menace
you mean utopia?

What kind of defeatist un-American team was this?

>Australia

Checks out.

>2 of the korean team thrown out

why ?
eating too many dogs ?

>can my country win a medal?
>[x] no

GAY SPORT

not the chinese mate
japan have top tier waifus and that is an objective statement

just filter him lad
I only wish everyone would just ignore him and his retardation

How many % of Australia's population should be Asian?

Filters are your friend

>"user stop watching those weird sports and come take a dip in the pool with me"

I want to get choked by their spandex thighs
only the men of course

i leave it unfiltered so i can tell people who reply to him, not to

how the fuck are new zealand this decent at speed skating to get to an olympic semi final?

>implying she isn't a speed skater
meme luck

Jesus that old hag blonde reporter on ZDF is being brutal in that interview.
Give them a break, you can't expect to get medals in every discipline all the time.

Did I hear Kramer's name being called out? Going to put it all on South Korea if that was the case.

Because they blamed the 3rd member of their team for them not qualifying in the women's event

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2018-skat-w-tp-kor-controver/south-koreans-furious-after-speed-skaters-hang-team-mate-out-to-dry-idUSKCN1G50PI

same lad?

yes they said 'kramer'

I don't think they normally are. New Zealand only has one Winter Olympic medal, and that's a silver from 1992.

readyyyyy?

>i hate money: the post

Will he fall? Will he cut inside? No one knows. Whatever happens, Kramer will find some way to choke.

>yfw poopeeland could take 2 gold medals this olympics

Lmao Corea pls

How many metres do they race?

NEW ZEALAND

NZ HYPEEE

I have no idea how this sport works. Can someone give me a quick explanation?

lmao RARE

poo peeland is going to do it

Shit like this makes me hope Indians keep flooding into the Netherlands instead of the UK.

Ofcourse. Nice trips

Didn't knew I like this sport

*New Zealand.
Didn't know Australia had such a good speed skating team.

BASED ANZAC BROS GO GO GO GO

good work lad i enjoyed those posts

the fastest skater...wins

KOREA KOREA KOREA KOREA

>poo peeland
KEK

REEEEEEEEEEE

Ah what a shame

Run a certain distance in the least amount of time

FUCK KOREA

korean boys are so fucking cute

>Poo Peeland

>New Zeeland weakening the Koreans for the Dutch.

Well done colony.

Bruh

fucking New Memeland

Good race

>no rain delay to help them

Hmm gonna have to check those Korean urine samples