Now that's a real Force For Change™

>tfw Daisy Ridley couldn't care less because she's getting all the fame and riches she could ask for

Rip Star Wars

Christ

Bump

Theres no way he said that. I believe he feels that way but thats Sup Forums posting if ive ever seen it.

Your repeating digits also happen to be your IQ score.

>muh precious franchise
kys

So provide a link and prove me wrong

t. Disney shill

>when you try and force your shitty star wars memes on the tv board of a senegalese fur-trapping forum and nobody cares so you keep on doing it not realizing that you're only trying to distract yourself from your own shitty life

Hey Kathleen

>projecting this hard

>blaming millenials
>the ones that grew up with OT and prequels and all the other Lucas stuff

what

Holy shit you are dense and again the universe lets you know with digits.

>00 both times
The prophecy is fulfilled.

they will never ever top the fight with Darth Maul.
kek confirms

Its obvious he didnt say it lol you are correct

>op makes the same thread multiple times a day, even bumping his damn thread for shitposting sake
to what end?

>true magic of Star Wars
low IQ detected

You have a brain

You 2 dont
He didnt fucking say that

thread already full of threatened Disney shills

Star Wars fans got exactly what they wanted. The stories are in a much different direction than George wanted them and you get a crap load of movies. What isn't to love? A black man, a woman jedi, and a gay pilot? Mara Jade was very popular in the books. Wedge was gay! And Chewie, we just know Chewie is black. Plus Lando. Hell stormtroppers and fett were hispanic!

Close but no cigar

I got it now; it's subliminal shilling. OP makes nonstop TLJ threads, good or bad, just to ensure people will keep talking about it. LITERAL 12D SHILLING

Kek has spoken. You are microencephaly-tier retarded.

kek'd

It has to be bait, no one can be that stupid and still know how to use a computer.

You iditos are getting to me mad ill admit. Im on your side and marks im just saying that quote itself is fake.
Again provide a link and ill stop.

>senegalese fur-trapping forum

what is this sauceree?

>the true magic of Star Wars
Why is every shithead nowadays obsessed with Star Wars and Harry Potter? I notice this is especially popular among young liberals

why are there never pictures of daisy and adam driver together? do they hate each other?

Did you forget the fact that Mark Hamill is literally dropping subliminal hints of his disdain for his entire new direction of this franchise?

Jesus man stop with the dubs

close

maybe Darth Maul comes back?

digits confirm

I wont stop until OP provides a link

Ok ok, I feel genuinely sorry for you now. Yes, it is obvious he never said that and that was the joke.

Have you heard the meme phrase "My face when"? This is essentially a form of that meme. The image is saying that internally Mark Hamill is thinking what is said in the text.

>Yfw Hamill is buttmad because Luke dies in the upcoming movie

Again?

Because Adam Driver is a real actor that was pitched by Disney with the promise of being a villain on par with Vader when he's actually become Jedi Edward Cullen, which was what they originally planned from the get go.

He doesn't show his face at these events anymore. He's ashamed, and I don't blame him.

That's bullshit, today in my class they asked who liked star wars, and the only guys raising their hands was me (a normie) and a fat looking fella

I don't give a shit though, star wars defined my childhood you shitheads

what is star wars? i always liked star trek better anyways, name ONE epic maneourve in star wars, i'll wait...
>folds arms

>maneourve
hon hon baguette to you too

But when Mark uses his new limelight to tell everyone how awful Star Wars is, does that make it right, or is it all still wrong?

Ok thx but are you two stoopid to read what i wrote
I made a point to say he feels that way but its obvious Sup Forums lingo.

Bait?
I hope you are joking when you use the word epic to reddot faggot

I really like Adam Driver. He was incredible in Silence.

I see it pop up ALL the time though, like everyone thinks they're original for making some "lol trump is voldemort XD" joke "wen did u relize u were in dumbldores army LMAO"

He's a 65 year old Hollywood actor, which means he's pretty close to dying himself.

They're probably friends. People have seen them having dinner together while filming in Ireland and stuff.

And someone asked Adam during an interview if there was anyone he became close to during filming and he mentioned Daisy.

Remember what Mark looked like before they started filming the movies. Obese and digging through the trash for cigarettes butts. He knew the cost when he accepted Disney's magic.

this board is basically pic related

/cel/ when?

>you will never take a sweaty sun kissed Daisy out in the middle of the desert

What is the point of rainbows if they can't fix that?

Do you see that shit on normie book? Why are you suprised?

>Now that's a real Force for Change

Based OP. Keep the memes coming, fuck these triggered Disney shills that can't deal with being exposed

I don't understand how such a boring character can have fans such as yourself user.

I don't give a shit about the character, and just Daisy on her own doesn't do it for me. But dirty sweaty Daisy out in the hot and dry desert sun just destroys me for some reason

To spread the truth you fucking kike

Why are you so smug??

waifuism was a mistake

They don't like promoting them together so you don't see many pictures of events where both are there and next to each other. Because Rey and Kylo's dynamic is going to be the real surprise element of the movies. They want to keep attention away from the two of them together so nobody expects it.

star wars isn't some flawless holy franchise that deserves love and care no matter how culturally devoid we are we will not worship a single movie franchise

So what's with these guys? One of them has a dragonslayer sword?

Actually, kek has proven that he is right and you faggots have no proof Hamil said that.

How long does it take you to make these things on an Obamaphone?

They want a shrubbery

>it's a Sup Forums atusticly overreacts to things a celebrity says thread

He's a very candid dude but all this
>omg he HATES nu wars
>Disney BTFO Lucas coming back for sure!
shit, is ridiculous.

He doesn't hate it and it is literally impossible for Disney to get BTFO this series will always make money for them and they will never hand it back to Lucas even if Hamill was going around saying it's awful which he's not and you'd all understand that if you could actually read social cues and weren't autistic.

>muh nostalgia
Star Wars has been a formulaic cash cow since its inception.

Keep at it OP. Triggered Mouseshills are fun to watch.

Fucking nice.

Kek has spoken: OP is a faggot.

just some holligans, prob all get killed by ray in a 20 second action scene.

Watch Paterson my man

kek has willed dubs

Pretty much

The whole Star Wars(TM) franchise is trash.

Fuck you nostalgic boomer cunts with your pleb sci-fi shit.

you retard, the picture isnt implying he said that

Sup Forums is dumbest board

op we don't deserve your memes

I love how much perception on Disney Star Wars has changed over two years.

I warned you bros. I warned you about the Mouse but you didn't listen.

>Because Rey and Kylo's dynamic is going to be the real surprise element of the movies.
What is that dynamic and are you talking out of your ass?

it's not even close to being presented as something he said

Both are probs gonna be the first grey jedi's and connect over it some how

Sorry George.

See you can be ugly as still get some tooth

I can kinda see how they foreshadowed it in TFA by Kylo feeling the pull to light. Interesting how the light side in that movie was the one doing the "tempting" when usually it's been the dark side. Should have made Rey feel the temptation of dark side, but they fucked up on that part. Hopefully they change it. I remember Luke being Mary Sue in IV, but in V he had a bit more depth. By VIII we will know where this shit is heading. Probably it goes all Marvel though :(

This poster is Wayne Lambright.

You are exposed, Wayne.

she knows her career is over after this, can you blame her?

she knows her career is over after this, can you blame her?

playing a lead in a franchise like Star Wars without previous well known acting portfolio = career DEATH

Just imagine the shit he would've given the prequels if he were in them

For someone who does nothing but work out why is she so bloated?

Mark speaks the truth. Sequels rendered non-canon.

Rey was channeling Palpy in that fight. Definitely some dark side pull in those lunges.

What the fuck happened that people keep posting about this?

>Mara Jade was very popular in the books.
I'd be down if rey was a voluptuous redhead.

Ford's jewishness is really apparent here.

Adam Driver looks closer to Goofy than any other actor.

>Boys are icky and gross and are the dark side!

Also trees

Typical alcoholic chav

watch his interviews. he's basically doing everything he can to say they fucked up his character while also trying to be diplomatic so he doesn't lose his job

You know what I find sad? I don't care about Star Wars anymore. None of the new shit has given me any faith in this series.

I don't think it's for me anymore.

Perception has only changed here, contrarian central. The mouse is doing a way better job than Lucas did with the prequels.

Its not even subliminal at this point, he straight up talks shit

And who can stop him?