ITT: Jokes that went over your head

Chuck's feed and seed? Why is that supposed be funny?

You're right, it should be Sneed's Seed and Feed.
This meme is old.

It's Chuck's Cheed and Cheed, dumbass

implying Sup Forums and Arnie wouldn't hit that

it used to be a Chuck E. Cheese

the joke is that it used to be called Chuck's Fuck and Suck

sneeds feed and seed
sn eeds
f eed
s eed

ch ucks
f uck
s uck

sneeds feed and seed = chucks fuck and suck

are you literally retarded? simple rhyming joke

It's one of the more misunderstood Simpsons scenes. It's just to inform the viewer or locals in the cartoon that Sneed has taken over Chuck's store. The reason why, nobody really knows. Rumors about Chuck's financial difficulties to just Chuck retiring and going on a long deserved vacation have been circulating but the latter is more likely true.

Why would a store that sells farming supplies be called "fuck and suck"? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

HURRR, LET ME CHANGE LETTERS AROUND AND MAKE A RHYME, I'M IN KINDERGARTEN

take it up with matt groening

Don't think this is right. Look at the mental gymnastics you had to perform to get there.

I get it, that hick is wearing a red MAGA hat. LOOOL DRUMPKINS BTFO

why would "fucks and sucks" even be the first place your mind goes unless you're 13

why would they note the previous owner if he ran a brothel there? that's just dumb

>i'm the first non-brazillian to travel through time

what did homer mean by this?

It wasn't called Chuck's Fuck and Suck though, it was only called Chuck's

It's a retarded joke that doesn't make sense, but autists are obsessed with it because "lol swearing!!!"

How did Matthew Perry cause all those suicides?

That's what the store was before it became a seed store.

It's a seed joke you thick fucks. Sneed sells seeds you use for planting crops. Chuck offered to suck and/or fuck the semen (human seed) out of his paying patrons. It's because even though they offer very different services, Chuck and his son Sneed have one thing in common; their love of seed.

Sneed is Brazillian