Better Call Saul

>it's a Mike filler and BB fan service episode
>it's a pointless pleb scenes get priority over patrician character development episode
>it's an appeasing the "nothing happens" memesters episode

>the climax of the episode is Gus taking a watch out of the trash
BRAVO VINCE

series was fine but they HAD to bring the ghosts from BB, fucking hell man
the plebs were being completely filtered, now the drooling late-BB and TWD crowd will come and they'll pander to them and ruin a perfectly comfy series

So, there's going to be five seasons of this, huh?

Gus is closely connected with Mike (and Saul) in Breaking Bad.
Your kidding yourself if you think they should have left him out of BCS

they didn't have to bring him so soon or make all that filler with Mike driving around and that long shot of the Los Pollos sign

>so soon
>3 seasons in
Fuck off

Why did Jimmy change his name? He's appearing on TV commercials and based on the brba references he didn't relocate far at all.

he should appear in the final season, the point of BCS is the story before BB, not during BB

>it's a Kim forces you to lick your own cum episode

I wish we could get more Kim and less Mike side quests and red herrings

>forces
what did he mean by this?

The filler is out of control this season, fucking vince jewlligan is trying to stretch this shit till he drops dead.

Got all caught up, what day/time does the next episode play?

next monday

Monday 10:00 PM EST, the last one aired 28.5 hours ago for reference, if you're in a different timezone.

Gracias

Thanks, just got swamped with a lot of work so I only recently heard that season 3 started. I seem to be in the same time zone though!

>Jimmy decides to represent a new client, much to Kim's dismay. Mike meets a formidable ally who presents an enticing offer.
Also the bald(ing) deputy DA is back

>Sabrosito
>May 1, 2017

>Jimmy calls in a favor from Mike. Meanwhile, new complications disrupt the Salamancas' business; and Chuck and Jimmy struggle to compromise.

>deciding what the point of someone else's show is

>it's a Kim smokes a ciggy with her pusy episode

>she will never ask you to rub her feet that are sore and stinky and sweaty from standing in high heels all day

so chuck is ultimately taken out of the show due to some "kill chuck or go to jail" situation jimmy gets thrown into and he has to go to mike for help, right?

then kim finds out and gets shitty about it

Episode 5's solicit has Jimmy call in a favour from Mike, Chuck's actor told us not to get too attached to Chuck...

Knowing the writers this is probably a red herring

Why did Jimmy walk right into Chuck's hands?

Usually he's the one that knows exactly what Chuck's playing at.

Because unlike Chuck Jimmy has feelings and emotions. This is pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back, that Chuck would go so far as to suffer through his "illness" to try and incriminate Jimmy was too much for him.

This

Chuck is Lawful-neutral; law is the law, no exceptions.

Jimmy is chaotic good. Attempts to do good things for the people he cares about, rules go out the window if it acheives his goal

can you blame him?
MOMMY

>it's Jimmy, a supposedly cunning as fuck conman, can't watch after one guy without spilling his spaghetti everywhere

That was pretty smooth with the watch, though.

Sure it was smooth, but I mean, wouldn't you have done the same? I feel like I would have dropped my watch too.